Author Topic: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on  (Read 27110 times)

Offline star1

Re: Nobody predicted that I got cheated on
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2018, 06:34:59 PM »
A guy I knew long ago used to cheat constantly on his SO, but it was almost as if he didn't even view it as cheating..he was able to compartmentalize it...it was really bizarre.  He would talk of his SO and how he never saw himself being without her, but he cheated all the time...to this day, he makes my skin crawl.

I bet if a reader tried to read his thoughts/intentions, they would probably see it from his point of view in that he is not serious about any of the many women he cheated on her with but still, does that make it any better?

I know what you mean.. Many men cheat on their partners but still love them and want to be with them. They just are unhappy in the bedroom department and aren't getting alot of attention, there. So in their eyes, probably it doesn't look so bad.

Offline lneilo

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2018, 01:09:05 AM »
@ineilo I was pretty shocked that nobody ever brought it up. The readers I use regularly are extremely good at picking up his mood and actions so I was really surprised. Advisor tamika was the only one who knew that he was insecure and likes to make sure that women still want him, she told me previous to me finding out that he used tinder. I spoke with her after and she insists that she sees no physical cheating at all, and that although he entertained conversation with a few he never took steps past that. She said guides don’t show that he’s a cheater so she never saw infidelity when I previously asked. I’ll never know the complete truth but I really feel like she’s a very gifted advisor and has really strong predictions for me.

Thats interesting. I mean on a side note away from psychics I think someone entertaining conversations with other girls is enough for you to see they have eyes elsewhere and even if he didn't cheat physically he would have. But I mean if he was speaking to someone for months it got physical. In my opinon if it didnt get physical thats even worse it means he was out seeking a whole other girlfriend. This guy should have been read as bad news from the start I have no idea how they kept bringing up good guy and generic great stuff about him. None of us are great lol. I don't trust sites like Keen and so forth because they also have logs of readings you have had with other psychics. I have heard this when half the readers left one of the sites because they were taking like 80% of their income. They said the website gave many of the well known psychics chat logs or phone logs. I think also he is staying by what he said by saying he wasnt physically cheating because many psychics dont want to admit they are wrong and want to make you believe what they are saying is true so they dont lose you as a customer even when you see that it isnt if you know what I mean. I am sorry though but you are better off without this guy!! I hope you find way better psychics.

Offline star1

« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2018, 02:37:30 PM »
Just as a general post and not to the OP or anyone on this board (because they have accepted that their partner cheated on them) - I've spoken to guys before who I later found out were with someone. I contacted the woman to let her know as I thought that she had the right to know (as if it were me, I'd want to know), and sent text evidence and they aren't interested. They block you or deny it's their partner. Lots of women are in denial and won't accept it. Like when we have negative readings and someone does mention a third party. Last year, I was talking to a guy who would talk to me for a few days, block me for a week or so and disappear, then come back again. He always made some excuse up and one day, I got suspicious so I checked his profile picture on FB.. I saw he was with a woman for years and had recently gotten engaged to her whilst in contact with me, so obviously I contacted the woman and she did not want to know. I sent her my chat logs with the guy and apologised because I felt awful for speaking to an engaged man and so bad, and she was angry at me. I just told her that look - I'm only trying to look out for her and give her the advice so she doesn't get hurt and is more cautious in future and to be wary of her fiancé. I also felt confused at how a guy who's just gotten engaged to his fiancé is talking to multiple women online, so I think it's very common for men to be unhappy in a certain area, but not want to leave the woman. They expect to cheat, but have 2 lives and they they're doing nothing wrong. Needless to say, I blocked that guy and left them to it. If she wants to put up with that and be in denial - it's her choice.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2018, 08:22:47 PM »
Hi I hope you are doing ok. I have been a long time Keen addict I quit for a long time in between and then again last year met the man of my dreams and just wanted things to work out between us therefore jumped on Keen. Nothing anyone ever said has come to fruition for me and him. I have since closed my account and hoping to never have to go back to it again. I last read with Cookie and she mentioned a few things to me that are still pending so we shall see. Kisha I read with only once and she said roughly by the end of this year so we shall see on that as well. QOC nothing has transpired that she has said.

LOA for me is just a means to an end. It keeps me positive and focused on things that are important to me so I am not always focused on him. I do not take it as an end all be all but as another thing to practice in my life that is not psychic addiction. And best of all its free. If I get something out of practicing LOA that would be the cherry on top.

I wish you all the best in your journey OP and want to let you know that him cheating is never ever your fault. It is his own shortcoming and his decision.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2018, 07:49:30 AM »
Hi everyone. I’ve been a keen fanatic for about a year. I’ve read with just about every advisor worth reading with. I’ve had a boyfriend for 2 years and it’s been very up and down. I’ve read with Yona, Aries, zidalia, Queen of Cups and atleast 20 others. Today I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me FOR MONTHS! I’ve asked every single advisor if I have any reason to be worried about infidelity, they all told me no! He’s a good guy, loves me, has a hard time showing love, but no cheating. I am not only devastated that my boyfriend broke my heart, but also that not one psychic saw this! Nobody. That’s my story, thanks for reading.

I am sorry love! Sorry to hear that...I hope you are doing okay. I have been there ....and I don't know what to make of any psychic anymore because yes some do connect, but at the same time we as humans are quite intuitive ourselves and can feel things in our gut. I have called for atleast 3-4 guys over the past 4 years on keen and I have never gotten one reader say oh he's just messing around nothing serious is going to come off of it. They all have always said all great things about all guys I have asked about.

Offline Sassy843

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2018, 03:09:16 PM »
I haven’t posted on this forum in awhile, but this happened to me as well. Queen of cups, Echelon consulting, and Hollypop pretty much gave the same reading when I first met my POI. QoC even nailed that he lived by the water and that we would meet in the summer time. Mind you at the time I had just met someone online and he lived in another state that was near the water, so I was all hyped and happy because they all said that he was the one and that he loved me, cared for me deeply and wanted to be with me and that we were deeply connected. A few months later I had a chat reading with Angelica Dream and she kept asking me if he was married or living with another women and that I needed to be careful because she saw another women being a blockage. Being as though he and I talked from sun up to sun down I was sort of side eyeing her like she’s wrong because no one else even mentioned this. I ended up going to spend the weekend with him and everything was good, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking about what Angelica dream said, so when I got back home I called Aiesha23. She basically said that  he loves me, but we would break up because of him cheating on me and that we would end up getting back together. 5 months later I found out that not only was he cheating on me, but he was living with this girl. He still has no idea that I know. I’m glad that Angela Dream and Aiesha23 were able to see this because the others didn’t. I was able to speak with Aiesha23 a week ago to get an updated reading and she basically told me what she told me 5 months prior and added that although we will break up and go back and forth that the relationship won’t last. I called QOC and she pretty much gave like a general card reading and said it was a darkness over our relationship with a lot of turmoil and when I told her he cheated she basically said don’t call him or text him to confront him but tell him face to face so I can see his reaction 🙄.

Offline star1

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2018, 04:54:05 PM »
I haven’t posted on this forum in awhile, but this happened to me as well. Queen of cups, Echelon consulting, and Hollypop pretty much gave the same reading when I first met my POI. QoC even nailed that he lived by the water and that we would meet in the summer time. Mind you at the time I had just met someone online and he lived in another state that was near the water, so I was all hyped and happy because they all said that he was the one and that he loved me, cared for me deeply and wanted to be with me and that we were deeply connected. A few months later I had a chat reading with Angelica Dream and she kept asking me if he was married or living with another women and that I needed to be careful because she saw another women being a blockage. Being as though he and I talked from sun up to sun down I was sort of side eyeing her like she’s wrong because no one else even mentioned this. I ended up going to spend the weekend with him and everything was good, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking about what Angelica dream said, so when I got back home I called Aiesha23. She basically said that  he loves me, but we would break up because of him cheating on me and that we would end up getting back together. 5 months later I found out that not only was he cheating on me, but he was living with this girl. He still has no idea that I know. I’m glad that Angela Dream and Aiesha23 were able to see this because the others didn’t. I was able to speak with Aiesha23 a week ago to get an updated reading and she basically told me what she told me 5 months prior and added that although we will break up and go back and forth that the relationship won’t last. I called QOC and she pretty much gave like a general card reading and said it was a darkness over our relationship with a lot of turmoil and when I told her he cheated she basically said don’t call him or text him to confront him but tell him face to face so I can see his reaction 🙄.

I can't even believe that QoC missed that.. So sorry that that happened to you.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2018, 07:06:42 PM »
How did you confirm everything considering he lived further away from you?

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2018, 07:21:46 PM »
Hey, I am sorry to hear that someone cheated on you.

Unfortunately, this is really common and I've come to the conclusion that if you are worried about something, it's usually for a reason!
Whether it is cheating or something else, it shouldn't be your job to keep someone around or figure out their intentions.

So if someone is being sketchy, take those actions at face value... if they want you, it's their job to prove they deserve you!

The problem is, when we are at our most vulnerable and seeking guidance, it is so easy to cling more tightly to something that isn't serving us because a psychic says that the person in question is a "good person who loves you" (and is usually just scared and confused ::)). Then we prolong the situation all while that same gut feeling nags at us.

The good news is, once the poo hits the fan you can scrape it off and make room for someone better!
Good luck to anyone who has been blindsided by this kind of thing... sending positive vibes and hoping for the best.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #99 on: December 14, 2018, 10:21:08 PM »

Unfortunately, this is really common and I've come to the conclusion that if you are worried about something, it's usually for a reason!
Whether it is cheating or something else, it shouldn't be your job to keep someone around or figure out their intentions.

So if someone is being sketchy, take those actions at face value... if they want you, it's their job to prove they deserve you!

The problem is, when we are at our most vulnerable and seeking guidance, it is so easy to cling more tightly to something that isn't serving us because a psychic says that the person in question is a "good person who loves you" (and is usually just scared and confused ::)). Then we prolong the situation all while that same gut feeling nags at us.

The good news is, once the poo hits the fan you can scrape it off and make room for someone better!
Good luck to anyone who has been blindsided by this kind of thing... sending positive vibes and hoping for the best.
LOL even the top psychics on keen said he sacred. busy with his career that why he back and forth.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2018, 11:25:11 PM »

LOL even the top psychics on keen said he sacred. busy with his career that why he back and forth.

Do you copy and paste the same thing on every single thread?????

Offline jas

« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2018, 11:35:47 PM »
Fidget - you are so correct

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2018, 11:38:43 PM »

I’m not sure which is more annoying - psychics that tell everyone the same thing, or ‘psychic girls’ telling all of us that they “all say the same stock line”

WE. KNOW.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2018, 11:39:26 PM »
Fidget - you are so correct

Lol...yeah...it was a rhetorical question. 🤣🤣

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2018, 12:32:38 AM »

I’m not sure which is more annoying - psychics that tell everyone the same thing, or ‘psychic girls’ telling all of us that they “all say the same stock line”

WE. KNOW.
LOL for the veteran psychics Reading known but the new peoples just got into psychics reading don't know that they give everyone the same stock line even when your poi is not into you.