Author Topic: Any fellow Pendlum readers?  (Read 1834 times)

Offline 852712

Any fellow Pendlum readers?
« on: November 29, 2018, 09:54:33 PM »
Trying to work on it. Any advice at all?

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Any fellow Pendlum readers?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 10:06:21 PM »
I recently read that the "swing" of the pendulum has to be personal to you. A lot of sites say that the side to side is a "no" and the up and down (like a nodding head) is "yes." But it is opposite for me. You are supposed to ask it to show you a "yes" and a "no" and that is it for you! And test questions.
I saw a really good book on intuition recently at BN. (wish I could remember the name) but it had a blue butterfly on cover, and the author said one of the best pendulums isn't elaborate and said to start even with a simply sewing needle.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 11:00:33 PM »
I’ve used a pendulum for years. I bought my first one at a shop in New Orleans that is owned by a family friend. Try to clear your mind beforehand. I feel if I’m too fixated on my topic I subconsciously change the answer

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 06:53:25 PM »
I have owned two pendulums so far with mixed experiences. The one was jazz and the second was amethyst. The first simply wouldn't move much and gave me half inaccurate answers. The second is better in terms of motion but I still get 60-70% accurate answers. There are times though where I got the same answer no matter how many times I ask the same question and what my current mood and thoughts--positive or negative. So I'm not sure if I believe the popular notion that "you simply move it subconsciously". I have tested this theory and even tried to swing it in a certain direction and it turned out around in the opposite direction almost immediately.

I also don't suggest asking pendulum for future predictions unless they are about to happen in your very near future e.g if you will get the job following an interview.  The pendulum is only for validating certain things in your past, present and near future. It simply can't pinpoint future energies unless they are fixed. For example, let's say you are asking if your ex will contact you--that is wrong. It's better to ask:

-Does POI intent to contact me this month?
or "Am I destined to speak with this person again"?

The more precise and clear you are in your questions, the better.
Also, make sure that your new pendulum is energetically charged and cleansed often so you can get more accurate answers. You still won't get 100% right answers every time but it helps. By charging it I mean placing it mineral salts and then visualizing a white purifying energy surrounding it. Or lightly smudging it using a sage stick.

I also sometimes buy cheap pendulum readings from fellow readers on Etsy to validate the answer. I had questions where both my pendulum and a couple of readers gave the same answer e.g strong YES and so I take that answer as certain and fixed.

If you don't get a clear movement or answer, perhaps you are not meant to know it, your spirit guides are interfering or you aren't perhaps secretly ready to hear it. Just my two cents. Still, I believe it has a mind of its own and so you can't exactly manipulate it towards a certain answer.

anything