Author Topic: Bitwine Readers  (Read 34542 times)

Offline Mon

Re: Bitwine Readers
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2018, 12:37:25 AM »
I’ve been trying many readers recommended on this forum.
I read with Avia-

She told me the connection between me and my guy is “its a sort of energies connection, soul connection - more than just a physical conneciton u know?”

I know. I had a precog dream about him. Lol. There’s got to be something to that.

Told me he is unbalanced and needs time to set his life straight. He told me this too ... he’s very worried about his career and what he can offer. But a big thing that he told me that Avia didn’t pick up on his that he told me he is AFRAID of being hurt again. He got out of something terrible that destroyed him emotionally... she told me he needs more time and he will come spring.

AdvisorJenny IS A BIGTIME SCAMMER DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY picked up on allllll of this without a word from me. AdvisorJenny picked up a lot on both of us that struck my heart. She knew that I was deceiving my family about something... not bad just hiding my emotions. If I read like she does I’d ask for reviews and have a high price too.
Said he’d come towards me early next year he needs more time. That we are meant to be together in marriage. Only God knows but it sounded nice but I’m on my guard. She WAS very accurate about many things though even his habits.

Medium Jozette also told me he’ll come strong in the spring... MANY MANY psychics are telling me spring.

Atesh as well. She was GOOD. Accurate to my situation. She predicted that in March he will be ready for an exclusive commitment. She saw in August a DEEPER form of commitment. I didn’t know what that meant, until she explained it could be like a marriage proposal or moving in together. Which is funny she mentioned because when I read with Prophet Rose she also said (she said a lot lol) that he will be ready to commit in the spring and that she sees in the “hot months, summer months” he will make a kind of promise to me. I could be crazy for putting this altogether but when I read with CosmicCards she didn’t really help me too much with detail but said that she saw a proposal in July/August of 2019...... now this all sounds too good to be true LOL. But I know this guy has started to fall in love with me by HIS feelings. I’m just like when??? Guess I’ll have to wait and see.

Julia Caliope ..... said March things will turn around for good. Okay this reading got a little daunting. Lol.... she told me his thoughts are related to attachment right now and basically, in Zadalia’s accurate words, “ freaked out”. Bc like what he told me and what I said above the man is scared straight of being hurt again. In Julia’s words he is traumatized and afraid to be abandoned. She picked up also that he wants to “change some things with his work” and he doesn’t feel where he needs to be because he doesn’t have peace inside him. All this he told me. She was GOOD. And generous with her time. But how she relayed things seemed so doomy LOL, she really put me into his bad reasonings. D: but, was accurate. She also told me in 2.5 months maximum things can turn around (March) we will reconnect in a new rhythm. Just be there for his needs because we are connected and will always talk. Which we do.

Advisor Terra said that he will want a commitment even though now he’s scared because he doesn’t want to feel pain again. He’ll experience shifts all throughout February til the end of February. So March.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 06:30:11 PM by Mon »

Offline Mon

« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2018, 01:55:40 AM »
Here comes some more REAL. I feel like she was the most accurate and I have not read about her in this forum. Her reading resonated with my gut.

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)
She picked up right away on.... the 3rd party... dun dun dunnnn. His ex who screwed him up. Get this... I knew she was trying to come back into his life after two years from Queen of Cups18 from Keen and Tara from CP. QoC reassured me that he is very much set on me. Tara as well said he will make a decision and reunite with me mid January.
Anyway KuarJati does have mad typos LOL. But she seemed accurate. She told me he seemed stuck between his past and present. She told me because of the 3rd party. She picked up that we have a “karmic” connection which I guess is like spiritual, said a past bond. So I told her my dream about him before I met him, she’s like yes that LOL. She told me the ex is still trying to hold although it’s one-sided. Kinda what QoC told me. KaurJati told me because of this final getting over it he won’t be until February/March 2019. That he has no intention to plan to look back, she won’t be able to wreak havoc on him anymore. Patience with him and time to get himself together. But togetherness is certain with us.

Scarlet Walker
Also told me that he will meet me in January to explain his position on everything. She picked up on his career issues that he feels he isn’t growing. I had to bring up the ex, just curious without giving any info and she went off on how she is the reason he has so much fear to be with me because he doesn’t want to screw things up with me and that he’s afraid of being hurt again. She was VERY accurate in all that he’s told me before. Also said that he won’t let the ex back into his life and that he is going to block her soon...

I checked recently and he DID block her nutass on social media!!!!!
Said that he had to make sure she is out of his life before he starts anything with me.
She gave me timing which was middle of January.

I’m just recording my chats since I’ve spoken with so many psychics. Hopefully I can help. I will report back.

Offline aloha

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2018, 05:46:57 AM »
I just tried Saisoulhealer8, and I don't know what to think of the reading lol. Has anyone read with this reader before?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2018, 04:14:10 PM »
I just tried Saisoulhealer8, and I don't know what to think of the reading lol. Has anyone read with this reader before?

I tried her but i felt she was a scammer and ended the chat right away.  Like she was making stuff up.

Offline aloha

« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2018, 07:58:16 PM »

I tried her but i felt she was a scammer and ended the chat right away.  Like she was making stuff up.

After reading the chat transcript again, nothing she said is correct. Yea I agreed she is a scammer.  Thank god I didn't spend much money on her.

Offline aloha

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2018, 04:33:20 AM »
I have been wanting to try Advisor Jenny, but she is so expensive!! Is she worth it?

ladya

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2018, 04:42:59 AM »
I have been wanting to try Advisor Jenny, but she is so expensive!! Is she worth it?

Personally I don’t feel so. She was generic for me.

Offline mixielove

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2019, 04:44:17 PM »

definitely fake. she refunded me without question when i called her on it.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2019, 12:05:02 AM »
Anyone ever read with Autumn Miranda's Insights?

Offline aloha

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2019, 02:04:19 AM »

During the introductory minutes, she was describing someone else instead of the person I was asking.  I think she knew that and exited the chat. Maybe she couldn't connect with me.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2019, 02:35:20 AM »
I had tried her and felt like there wasn't any real predictions. :/

Offline mignnone

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2019, 03:52:16 PM »
She’s really good at what she sees. Mostly past and present stuff but not worth the money. She charges $70 some dollars for every 10 or 15 minutes and gets you to do a mediations and some other stuff. You can tell with the mediation stuff it’s a copy and paste and she tells everyone the same thing. If she wasn’t over priced she’d be good. But she told me in the first five minutes I needed to do nothing and that my relationship would naturally progress but you trying to sell me some mediations in the same breath. Buyer Beware!!!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2019, 05:59:27 PM »

She was one of the few that was right about my first POI.  She said he would take too long...and I would grow tired of it.  Yep, that's what happened.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2019, 07:08:04 PM »
Thanks she told me communication would be coming around in March.  So let's see hope its sooner though.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2019, 06:33:10 AM »

I just re-read the transcript and she was vague.  Everything she said could apply to most situations.  I wouldn’t read with her again.

anything