Author Topic: Effie or Mattie?  (Read 8297 times)

Offline star1

Effie or Mattie?
« on: November 24, 2018, 04:02:26 PM »
Who have you found is better?

Offline embibems

Re: Effie or Mattie?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 05:13:24 PM »
Hey there. I actually love both readers and I read with them often.

I'd say I use Mattie much more sparingly--her visions are pretty stellar. She is one of those true-born psychic visionaries that we've heard about since the Middle Ages. Women like here were either revered as saints or burned at the stake for being a witch lol.. She's that level. For example, my first call with her (I've only had three) she knew why I was calling. She got insanely uncanny details like names, places, and reasons why. I'm still waiting for her major predictions to manifest later next year. Some things she throws out may be non sequiturs at the moment, but they also may manifest.

Effie uses the tarot. While Mattie may reference something like "Why am I being shown the Queen of Cups? Spirit is showing me this," Effie actually pulls a tarot spread for you. She has been pretty much 100% accurate with her current situation spreads. Her major prediction for this month doesn't seem likely to happen, however, due to extenuating circumstances. I'm bummed about that but am reading with her on Monday to clear things up. She has been accurate with smaller timeframes, however, and is totally on-point always with my present when I can't understand things clearly.

I hope this helps. Each has their own merits. But, like I said, Mattie is a born visionary. It just depends on what kind of read you're going for.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 05:15:21 PM »
CP announced that Mattie is now $15 as of 11/27

Who have you found is better?

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 05:23:53 PM »
Thanks for your replies, all.  :)

Embibems- That's why I'm wary on trying Effie.. I personally don't believe in and like tarot, it depends on if she's one of those readers who refers to the cards throughout the call continuously, or draws them at the start and tries linking in for the rest of the call without assistance of cards. I'd like to try them, but it's the risk of them not working out for $13 a minute (Well, $15 a minute soon to be in Mattie's case, lol).

TMW- That is ALOT of money a minute..  :-\

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 05:28:09 PM »
Agree that it depends on which reading style you prefer. Effie uses tarot but she was really, really good and really specific with her info. Way better to me than QOC with tarot or any other tarot reader I’ve called. (But for now until I could verify anything Effie said for sure, I would still give QOC or Judi a better rating if you were just asking who is best for present only / no predictions / only empath). Effie seemed to me very very correct with the present as well but i can’t absolutely confirm some of the things she said since I haven’t been in touch with my POI for a while and wouldn’t know for sure.

Mattie is definitely a no tools reader who immediately spits out verifiable info that makes you confident in her ability for present anyway.

For both my predictions are far enough out that I won’t know until end of year at the earliest. And when I say end of year I’m the kind to wait until 12/31 before I call it as “unlikely!” Lol.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 05:31:47 PM »

Embibems- That's why I'm wary on trying Effie.. I personally don't believe in and like tarot, it depends on if she's one of those readers who refers to the cards throughout the call continuously, or draws them at the start and tries linking in for the rest of the call without assistance of cards. I'd like to try them, but it's the risk of them not working out for $13 a minute (Well, $15 a minute soon to be in Mattie's case, lol).

FWIW I think if I remember correctly I asked my initial question, main question and she pulled a spread. That gave a great deal / most info. Then there were some areas we went into more detail about and for that I think she did a second and third pull of cards for clarification. Not sure if that’s what you want to know and hoping someone else can share if she did that for them. I’m pretty sure that’s what she did but it may have been that she just looked at the initial spread. I’m not 100% sure. But she was very good IMO.

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 05:35:43 PM »
Thank you, Flora. I couldn't connect well to QoC and found her too vague for me, but others seem to have had really good validations with her. So I'll take it to mean she connects and works better with others because the stuff she said was vague, repetitive and said to others before. Maybe I caught her on a bad day? I tried Judi - I'm on the fence with her.. Not sure if she was good or it was general (where I can't validate, lol). I know what you mean when you say you can't validate, it can make readings seem pointless because they can usually go on about what's going on right no, and you have no way of knowing. Grr  >:(. It's a shame Mattie is raising her prices, even it's $2 more!

I want to try both, but I wish I was that rich, what with Christmas coming up  ::) Good luck on your preds!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 05:37:36 PM by star1 »

Offline embibems

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 06:09:57 PM »

FWIW I think if I remember correctly I asked my initial question, main question and she pulled a spread. That gave a great deal / most info. Then there were some areas we went into more detail about and for that I think she did a second and third pull of cards for clarification. Not sure if that’s what you want to know and hoping someone else can share if she did that for them. I’m pretty sure that’s what she did but it may have been that she just looked at the initial spread. I’m not 100% sure. But she was very good IMO.

I agree, @flora0250. She usually starts pulling cards while you're talking so it's not like she's just trying to connect cards to your situation. I have found her to be spot on with the present more than any other psychic. Whether, if I want something really spiritual and amazing, I'll call Mattie. She cautions her clients against getting too anxious about timing (I posted this in her forum a week or so ago) but sometimes timing will come to her with the vision of a seasonal flower, someone's birthday, an event, area, or anything else that might mean something to you. For instance, I got progress with my POI connected to a friend name Burt (changed named). I know Burt's birthday by heart and have for almost 2 decades so. Maybe something connected w the timing of his birthday will happen for me and my special person. I also got a seasonal flower from her :) Anyways. Hope this helps!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 06:11:43 PM »
As much as I do love Effie - I have to tell you hands down.. Mattie, no question!  I think she is MY FAVORITE... And Ive read with Yona, QOC, Aries, Effie, Zadalia and Tara (basically all the board favs but Cookie b/c no way Im getting in that dumb queue, Ill be in a serious relationship and moved on by the time I get that call) -- Anyway, I know we all connect with different ppl and I actually think I connected well with ll of them.... and like them all but the fact that I had to say nothing to her and she just started telling me things that were totally correct is what impressed me most:) 

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 06:24:01 PM »
As much as I do love Effie - I have to tell you hands down.. Mattie, no question!  I think she is MY FAVORITE... And Ive read with Yona, QOC, Aries, Effie, Zadalia and Tara (basically all the board favs but Cookie b/c no way Im getting in that dumb queue, Ill be in a serious relationship and moved on by the time I get that call) -- Anyway, I know we all connect with different ppl and I actually think I connected well with ll of them.... and like them all but the fact that I had to say nothing to her and she just started telling me things that were totally correct is what impressed me most:)

Lol! Her queues take forever, I've been in it for 2 months and still I'm #50th! That's the issue - connections. You could all recommend me a reader, but they don't work for me which happens almost always of times. That's why I'm curious to try both of them. Btw, I hope you got to find out the meaning of your deste cards.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 06:43:17 PM »
I spoke to Effie, I honestly don't know what she was talking about lol.

Quote from: star1 link=topic=3607.msg65039#msg65039 date=1.543083841

Lol! Her queues take forever, I've been in it for 2 months and still I'm #50th! That's the issue - connections. You could all recommend me a reader, but they don't work for me which happens almost always of times. That's why I'm curious to try both of them. Btw, I hope you got to find out the meaning of your deste cards.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2018, 06:45:42 PM »
I spoke to Effie, I honestly don't know what she was talking about lol.

Quote from: star1 link=topic=3607.msg65039#msg65039 date=1.543083841

Do they have the 5 minute guarantee on CP ?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2018, 06:48:26 PM »
@star - 5 min guarantee?  ummm... what is that?

Offline star1

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2018, 06:49:25 PM »

Where if you don't connect within 5 mins, you get a refund or the mins for another reader to use.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2018, 06:57:59 PM »

Where if you don't connect within 5 mins, you get a refund or the mins for another reader to use.

I was able to get a refund with a reader I called and didn’t connect with. It was within 5 minutes for sure - think it was like 3 maybe.

anything