Author Topic: Effie or Mattie?  (Read 8297 times)

Offline star1

Re: Effie or Mattie?
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2018, 07:02:13 PM »
@star - 5 min guarantee?  ummm... what is that?

Where if you don't connect within 5 mins, you get a refund or the mins for another reader to use.

I was able to get a refund with a reader I called and didn’t connect with. It was within 5 minutes for sure - think it was like 3 maybe.

Okay, thanks.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2018, 07:29:29 PM »
You can only get a refund once a month

Where if you don't connect within 5 mins, you get a refund or the mins for another reader to use.

I was able to get a refund with a reader I called and didn’t connect with. It was within 5 minutes for sure - think it was like 3 maybe.

Offline star1

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2018, 08:49:49 PM »
You can only get a refund once a month

That's strange..

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2019, 09:53:56 AM »

Mattie is definitely a no tools reader who immediately spits out verifiable info that makes you confident in her ability for present anyway.

For both my predictions are far enough out that I won’t know until end of year at the earliest. And when I say end of year I’m the kind to wait until 12/31 before I call it as “unlikely!” Lol.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

@Flora: Do you have any update on Mattie's predictions?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2019, 10:37:53 AM »

Mattie is definitely a no tools reader who immediately spits out verifiable info that makes you confident in her ability for present anyway.

For both my predictions are far enough out that I won’t know until end of year at the earliest. And when I say end of year I’m the kind to wait until 12/31 before I call it as “unlikely!” Lol.

All I can say at this time for sure is that her timing for contact prediction has not panned out yet but people keep saying not to focus on timing so it could just be timing is off.  Her other predictions were still farther out by several months. And if you give that some timing leeway... for my particular situation I won’t be able to say for sure on outcome vs just timing of outcome for quite a while.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2019, 07:04:02 PM »

All I can say at this time for sure is that her timing for contact prediction has not panned out yet but people keep saying not to focus on timing so it could just be timing is off.  Her other predictions were still farther out by several months. And if you give that some timing leeway... for my particular situation I won’t be able to say for sure on outcome vs just timing of outcome for quite a while.

Thanks flora for update.