Author Topic: why just not block my number..  (Read 4480 times)

Offline okgirl

why just not block my number..
« on: November 24, 2018, 12:19:52 AM »
ok little story...always texting first myself he never text me, he always told me move on..and then I start text again then he maybe respond me back after texts fight again when he stop text me and totally ignore..yes i do have addiction text.. but I never understood if I don't like someone who text me all time I simple block the number question  why he just never block my number..

Offline star1

Re: why just not block my number..
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 12:22:10 AM »
Honestly, it could be he doesn't know what he wants, or he's stringing you along keeping you on the side incase he wants you and finds nothing better.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 12:25:36 AM »
Honestly, it could be he doesn't know what he wants, or he's stringing you along keeping you on the side incase he wants you and finds nothing better.
and then I got text today about harassment and crime.. what? I ask him then why you never block my number..his text Stop text me or he reporting tomorrow on me..wow.. after his text Im done don't want to do anything with this person

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 12:26:59 AM »
and then I got text today about harassment and crime.. what? I ask him then why you never block my number..his text Stop text me or he reporting tomorrow on me..wow.. after his text Im done don't want to do anything with this person

If it's okay to ask - how many times are you texting him a day ?

Offline okgirl

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 12:28:57 AM »

1-3 texts then week break nothing then maybe week every day 1-2 texts but point why if he don't like my texts just simple Not block the number..

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 12:33:01 AM »

1-3 texts then week break nothing then maybe week every day 1-2 texts but point why if he don't like my texts just simple Not block the number..

Yeah I agree, he should block your number if he is so bothered by the texts.. I would stop texting him if I were you, and see what happens.. He might grow to miss you texting him as he hasn't had the chance to when you kept texting him. But don't text anymore as you don't want to make him feel uncomfortable or get yourself in potential trouble, just wait and see..

Offline okgirl

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 12:40:55 AM »

Yeah I agree, he should block your number if he is so bothered by the texts.. I would stop texting him if I were you, and see what happens.. He might grow to miss you texting him as he hasn't had the chance to when you kept texting him. But don't text anymore as you don't want to make him feel uncomfortable or get yourself in potential trouble, just wait and see..
after threaten me I don't want to do anything with this man anything in my life not now not later

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 12:46:16 AM »

after threaten me I don't want to do anything with this man anything in my life not now not later

Good plan.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 01:11:03 AM »
I used to do the same thing as you. These psychics can mess up with your head really good by feeding you false hope maybe he really mean it. Have listen what he said not the psychics.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 01:27:02 AM »
I used to do the same thing as you. These psychics can mess up with your head really good by feeding you false hope maybe he really mean it. Have listen what he said not the psychics.
right.. feel what you feel
Still can’t figure out why this person never block my number if he don’t like me and my texts

Offline jas

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2018, 01:49:46 AM »
Strictly speaking for myself, if I had an ex that was texting a lot I would NOT block the number for this reason; I would want to follow the massages to make sure that my ex wasn't becoming dangerous or unhinged if that makes sense.  That way if the text becomes threatening in any way A) I have proof and B) I know to be careful and protect myself.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2018, 01:53:16 AM »
Strictly speaking for myself, if I had an ex that was texting a lot I would NOT block the number for this reason; I would want to follow the massages to make sure that my ex wasn't becoming dangerous or unhinged if that makes sense.  That way if the text becomes threatening in any way A) I have proof and B) I know to be careful and protect myself.

Exactly. Also, the person shouldn't have to block your number. Asking you to stop should be enough.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2018, 02:46:44 AM »
Oh looks like he threatened a restraining order... I’m so sorry, I didn’t read that thoroughly. I am truly sorry!

And yes... I’ve been there too...I’ll PM you.
yes he did it 3-5 times for 3- 4 years to know each other also and just last month he ask me to come to his house,, I think its something wrong with this person

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2018, 03:10:49 AM »
I know they make good money but how they live with them self by giving peoples flase hope is another story. I really hope karma hit them for giving out flase hope like this. This psychics are not good peoples. Your poi just not into you I never heard any psychics said this always stock line he afraid, focusing on career etc.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2018, 04:15:51 AM »
No offense intended at all, but just because you ‘only text him 1-3 times a day’ doesn’t make it okay to text him if he’s asked you to stop before.

Do yourself a favor, delete his number and find someone that wants to be around you and to talk to you. You deserve someone that won’t give you mixed signals if that’s the case

anything