Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125667 times)

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2019, 07:23:00 PM »
@Apalm: Man I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. :( What the hell happened that the guy just up and did that out of nowhere? What an assclown. I'm really sorry and I know you will find better than that at some point.

@lunalove: Do you have any updates on your situation?

I had another reading with Kiri, I wanna say, about, 1 or close to 2 weeks ago maybe? Anyway, was my second reading. She said ex was gonna go silent again, then swing back around a bit in February.....and my ex has indeed gone silent again (which I'm TOTALLY fine with).........and that again in April FULLY swing back around in sort of like desperation panic mode type thing. She said by the April time I'm gonna be so sick of him and even the thought of him really lol. I can TOTALLY see that happening. Interestingly, April is also the time frame given for the new guy to appear by her and Kisha and Shelly. I was told by all of them he would attempt to sabotage and interfere with it. I wish him lots of luck in his attempts. lol
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 07:25:59 PM by Miss Philosopher »

Offline hope36

« Reply #376 on: January 31, 2019, 08:04:24 PM »
Is she only on keen or does she have her own website? Looks like I can only "chat later" now. She is offline now, but if she is online, can you call her as well or only chat?

She's chat only. I don't know if she has her own site. If you email her, she'll send you a free minute and tell you when she's around.
Ok thank you!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #377 on: January 31, 2019, 11:55:49 PM »
Kira said February and April to me too

@Apalm: Man I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you. :( What the hell happened that the guy just up and did that out of nowhere? What an assclown. I'm really sorry and I know you will find better than that at some point.

I had another reading with Kiri, I wanna say, about, 1 or close to 2 weeks ago maybe? Anyway, was my second reading. She said ex was gonna go silent again, then swing back around a bit in February.....and my ex has indeed gone silent again (which I'm TOTALLY fine with).........and that again in April FULLY swing back around in sort of like desperation panic mode type thing. She said by the April time I'm gonna be so sick of him and even the thought of him really lol. I can TOTALLY see that happening. Interestingly, April is also the time frame given for the new guy to appear by her and Kisha and Shelly. I was told by all of them he would attempt to sabotage and interfere with it. I wish him lots of luck in his attempts. lol

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #378 on: February 01, 2019, 03:56:33 PM »

Well then her readings are either bullshit...........or our situations are operating on the same time lines lol. Guess we'll see haha

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #379 on: February 01, 2019, 04:12:47 PM »
I got March and June. I wouldn't worry about it.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #380 on: February 01, 2019, 04:33:39 PM »
I got January and June:)

Offline sparky

« Reply #381 on: February 01, 2019, 04:39:36 PM »
I got March but possibly sooner.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #382 on: February 01, 2019, 07:31:53 PM »

Well then her readings are either bullshit...........or our situations are operating on the same time lines lol. Guess we'll see haha

Feb and April too...

Feb for a negative and April for a positive?

Mine for Feb was just that the ex would swing around my way again, but then in April he would swing around yet again but more fully. So, I don't know if that's a negative or a positive for me LOL. I'm thinking more negative since he just manipulates and only does it when things aren't working out for him.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #383 on: February 01, 2019, 09:26:30 PM »
Same.

She said that feb he will come back and test waters etc and be friendly but not romantic. And In April is when he will try and fully come back and be flirtatious etc

Feb and April too...

Mine for Feb was just that the ex would swing around my way again, but then in April he would swing around yet again but more fully. So, I don't know if that's a negative or a positive for me LOL. I'm thinking more negative since he just manipulates and only does it when things aren't working out for him.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #384 on: February 02, 2019, 02:30:14 AM »
Same.

She said that feb he will come back and test waters etc and be friendly but not romantic. And In April is when he will try and fully come back and be flirtatious etc

Feb and April too...

LOL WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! I guess we're gonna have to keep each other posted....it's February now so let's see what happens..........like I said before, either she's full of it or we just happen to have the same timelines of events. lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #385 on: February 02, 2019, 03:33:46 AM »

Haha don’t worry I’ll keep you updated 😉

Same.

Feb and April too...

LOL WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! I guess we're gonna have to keep each other posted....it's February now so let's see what happens..........like I said before, either she's full of it or we just happen to have the same timelines of events. lol

Offline lunalove

« Reply #386 on: February 02, 2019, 05:44:15 AM »
Unfortunately, no. It's been very quiet on my end and my ex and I aren't communicating as much anymore :/
I don't call him and he rarely calls me. ISo I definitely don't see anything happening between us anytime soon.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #387 on: February 02, 2019, 07:41:10 AM »
Unfortunately, no. It's been very quiet on my end and my ex and I aren't communicating as much anymore :/
I don't call him and he rarely calls me. ISo I definitely don't see anything happening between us anytime soon.

I'm so sorry hun :( Are you doing alright? How are you feeling? I feel so sad for you :( It's not gonna help much now but at some point.........things for you will get better as nothing stays the same forever. That won't mean a thing at this point while going through it........I get it. I send you lots and lots and lots of love, healing, and big big hugs <3 Bless your heart :(

Offline knel27

« Reply #388 on: February 03, 2019, 01:24:06 AM »
I do  think she has a gift and gives loads of info. I also like how honest and direct she is, however for me she was wrong. I chatted with her this past week after having a fallout with someone. She said he would circle back within 3 weeks or in march, she also said it wouldn't be a direct contact, like it would be something through social media leading our energies back to each other. First off I don't have social media and neither does he. He also text me the day after I chatted with her.....she also said a lot of crap about how he would be involved with two women casually when he circles back.

Now, I do think she is right about this off/on situation and how it will eventually not lead to something stable and lasting, and I will get tired of it as I already feel that way, but she mentioned a lot of things where to me I didn't feel she fully connected. I do think she is able to pick up certain things about people, but like mentioned earlier in the thread she sort of focuses on specific things and makes predictions based on that. She did however mention since the situation is 'volatile', that things are 'ambiguous' and timelines are difficult to pin down.

I am on the fence about her. I could see how her delivery and blunt approach could make people anxious. On the other hand I felt her to be empowering and even though my POI sent a text, I feel strong enough to ignore him as he's caused me a lot of pain and things could never be stable. Overall I feel like she gets the big picture, but perhaps off on the small things and timelines. In my case though, this dude is extremely unpredictable and impulsive, I'm always surprised when any reader can pick up anything on him...

Offline icloud9

« Reply #389 on: February 04, 2019, 02:04:54 AM »
I haven’t been on here but I just wanted to swing by to update that as of the first of this month I am officially in a relationship with my POI :) 
Kira said by April we’d be fully together but it obviously happened much earlier! (and I’m not complaining about that lol)  she was accurate about the weird period lasting until january tho- i just didn’t expect the turnaround to be so drastic!! :) oh, we’re actually moving in together in April so perhaps she saw a specific change in the energy and made a prediction based off of that. She did use the term  - “full blown relationship by April”. so perhaps she meant a significant involvement. 
She didn’t specifically see us moving in together tho lol, (So i do believe she doesn’t always see EVERYTHING). I am quite shocked by this myself! - us moving in together!! I think perhaps I created this for myself because I sort of initiated this idea.  he is looking to get away to where his ex cant find him I offered him to live with me in one of my apartments, and surprisingly he was very positive about my offer…BUT, she WAS correct that he would possibly move in with a male temporarily before his lease ends in April. he’s arranging some things at his cousin’s place. ALSO, a random prediction was also accurate - about his “ex” trying to contact me. so I’ve had incidents where I’d get calls from a blocked number. Well, this past weekend, another one came and I had my guy answer. it was silent for about 3 seconds and when my guy said “Hello” again a female voice said “hello? what the f*ck” and then she hung up.  so yes, it was validated that indeed, it was THAT EX that was trying to reach me. I dont know how she got a hold of my number, but i plan on changing my number.  Him and I are really happy:) Guess who’s really angry right now. My Ex-fiance. lmao. 

so here is my outcome, that panned out! This certainly has not been a fairytale. I’ve been involved with this guy for about a year and there was a separation period where I almost got into another relationship (which clearly did not work out) during that period. Definitely a lot of ups and downs but my patience paid ofF!!! and most importantly, positivity :).
All of my go-to’s were correct btw. And quite a few that were wrong, too. I’ll maybe come back another day to make a post on that. Good luck everyone! Keep the positive thoughts!! Wish you all happiness! 

anything