Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125659 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #345 on: January 29, 2019, 05:01:18 AM »
@icloud9: It's not suspicious :) It's the whole truth. I did not quote anything from her as I don't have the exact wording. But I'll get and send you in PM, not here. It might not be exactly the same as what I said, but generally her reading was very negative and the out come turned out to be very positive. I'll PM you later on, as readers read here. Just for privacy.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #346 on: January 29, 2019, 10:27:51 AM »
I don’t reallh get how when someone shares a negative review of someone’s favorite that they end up being told their review is suspicious and / or not valid or tried to convince their wrong.

icloud if someone has a negative review of Kira I’m not following why you can’t just let that lie. Some people will have negative and some people will have positive. That’s what this forum is for, so that all experiences can be shared freely. People should be allowed to express their negative review without your jumping in at all times to try to counter it.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #347 on: January 29, 2019, 10:32:01 AM »
What time is she usually available for chatting on Keen?

She is online right now for chat

Thank you, just chatted with her. Don't know what to think. This is the first time I got a negative reading from one of the popular (or) recommended readers. She saw a definite ending to our relationship, she didn't even see a chance at reconnection.

Yona, Kisha, Leanne, Ari, Lady P, Will, etc., - Though saw challenges along the way, were sure that we will reconnect, though the timelines are not clear. And I was sure that it would happen, only a matter of when he will come forward.

I would have felt heartbroken with this reading, but I don't know, just feeling numb at this point I guess. Maybe it will hit me hard tomorrow. Probably, she is only one right at the end.

Don't worry at all! Kira said the same to my friend a couple of days ago. She cried all over night after chatting with her. Kira warned her to not contact with her POI because he won't get back to her, she said even don't try it. Last night my friend decided to reach out her POI after falling out and several months disconnection. She was afraid because of Kira's advice, but she finally did. Do you know what happened?? YES, they reconciled today and now she is thrilled. She is on cloud nine!!! They had a great time together this morning. I am so happy for them.

Kira said the same to me recently although all others said we do reconnect, eventually. After my friend's story, I tried to stay positive :)

Thanks for sharing this. Kira gave me a very negative outcome without providing any validating info as well anf I was a bit depressed about it because so many people seem to say she’s great and have had outcomes happen. But the fact that she didn’t provide any validating info and the nasty emails she sent me after made me lose confidence in her reading for me anyway. Just my experience. Thanks for sharing yours.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #348 on: January 29, 2019, 11:21:06 AM »
Same. i got a very very negative prediction whil is not inline with Yona / Cookie / Keisha / Shelly / QoC.
time will tell

Offline icloud9

« Reply #349 on: January 29, 2019, 02:30:51 PM »
I don’t reallh get how when someone shares a negative review of someone’s favorite that they end up being told their review is suspicious and / or not valid or tried to convince their wrong.

icloud if someone has a negative review of Kira I’m not following why you can’t just let that lie. Some people will have negative and some people will have positive. That’s what this forum is for, so that all experiences can be shared freely. People should be allowed to express their negative review without your jumping in at all times to try to counter it.

Actually i don’t try to counter every single negative review about Kira? 😂😂 I’ve stated many many times in this forum that I do believe every psychic has different connections with everyone.
And yes that review was suspicious only because that’s not even how she talks. And the story didn’t even make sense. Not talking to someone for months and then get back with eachother literally RIGHT AWAY after you reach out? 🤔 Well That doesn’t make sense to me. Or perhaps, my background in law & criminal justice makes me over analyze everything and I just react right away when something sounds weird.

But flora,   it makes me laugh you’re saying I’m countering the reviews (although I’m not) because you’re doing the same. Every time there is a positive review about her you always seem to have to talk about how “horrible” she is. From your pitiful 5 minute convo with her....you act like she did something sooooooo  “horrible” because you didn’t have s connection? Or maybe she did but you are in denial. and then talk about the nasty email she apparently sent you after you called her a cold reader?  I doubt that she was even nasty to you because she is a kind  soul- those who actually read with her more than 5 minutes would  know how kind and ethical she is- you sound like someone who never sees they’re in the wrong. You also stated you called her cold reader to her face, so does that make you not rude also? Hilarious. you seem to lack in accountability big time  Lol but, to each their own 🤷‍♀️  it’s easy to bash someone online because they don’t tell their side of the story. I wanna know how YOU talked to her in the email. You have very nasty energy to you, so maybe you’re just seeing yourself in her l.
This is the thing about this forum- we can talk crap about readers all we want and call it a “review” but then how much denial and lack of self awareness are WE in here?
I see you praising other psychics and have markers come though but then how come your predictions  don’t come to pass then? Lol but they’re not “horrible” because they get the present right, right?
 but it’s cool. Whatever helps you keep living your life- and if repeatedly getting readings helps. And I’m not even saying Kira was right. Who the hell knows, maybe she WAS wrong. Or she didn’t connect at all.  But rehashing about how horrible and nasty she is after  5 minutes of chat... excessive. Lol.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #350 on: January 29, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »
She's been in line with Kisha's general email (regarding communication picking up) although I will admit, Kira does seem more negative. Maybe negative isn't the right term. Kisha is optimistic with reconciliation in September and Kira just doesn't see reconciliation at this point. Kira never said no reconciliation ever, she just didn't read out as far as Kisha, so maybe something will happen eventually. Regardless, I'm more inclined that things won't work out the way Kisha is seeing it, but only time will tell. Maybe Kisha's optimism is wrong and Kira is right. :/

Offline icloud9

« Reply #351 on: January 29, 2019, 02:41:21 PM »
She's been in line with Kisha's general email (regarding communication picking up) although I will admit, Kira does seem more negative. Maybe negative isn't the right term. Kisha is optimistic with reconciliation in September and Kira just doesn't see reconciliation at this point. Kira never said no reconciliation ever, she just didn't read out as far as Kisha, so maybe something will happen eventually. Regardless, I'm more inclined that things won't work out the way Kisha is seeing it, but only time will tell. Maybe Kisha's optimism is wrong and Kira is right. :/

Maybe when there is an update to your situation check with her again?? I feel like she sees more  when there is a movement in your situation. If you think about it, it makes sense because we create the next step only by going through certain events and periods. Although I’ve seen on here she makes long term predictions I also think she would rather give short term because our free will & what we do in the present influences the future.  Well idk but to me she’s been right on with short term... (but like i said before maybe mine is easier to read? Because i am in a forward moving situation?) I’ve had her change her statements on my questions tho. Not really that she flip flops but for example i ask her the same question after I do something, she tells me something new.
Have you read with sincerity?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #352 on: January 29, 2019, 02:55:39 PM »

Maybe when there is an update to your situation check with her again?? I feel like she sees more  when there is a movement in your situation. If you think about it, it makes sense because we create the next step only by going through certain events and periods. Although I’ve seen on here she makes long term predictions I also think she would rather give short term because our free will & what we do in the present influences the future.  Well idk but to me she’s been right on with short term... (but like i said before maybe mine is easier to read? Because i am in a forward moving situation?) I’ve had her change her statements on my questions tho. Not really that she flip flops but for example i ask her the same question after I do something, she tells me something new.

Oh, I agree and my predictions are still for February and March, so there's time. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next 6 months. I like both readers, so this should be an interesting observation over time. I have LOTS of other things to focus on besides this, so I'm quite happy just letting things happen. The best part is that I have no desire for any more readings which is great! I did read with Sincerity. She blew smoke up my butt for 2 years. When nothing happened and tons of money spent, I suggested to her that  maybe we weren't connecting. You guessed it. She blocked me. LOL! It's for the best. She kept me hanging on to dates and seasons with nothing happening as she said. Maybe she sees years out, but she gave short-term time frames where nothing happened. She's also very expensive.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #353 on: January 29, 2019, 03:15:45 PM »

Oh, I agree and my predictions are still for February and March, so there's time. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next 6 months. I like both readers, so this should be an interesting observation over time. I have LOTS of other things to focus on besides this, so I'm quite happy just letting things happen. The best part is that I have no desire for any more readings which is great! I did read with Sincerity. She blew smoke up my butt for 2 years. When nothing happened and tons of money spent, I suggested to her that  maybe we weren't connecting. You guessed it. She blocked me. LOL! It's for the best. She kept me hanging on to dates and seasons with nothing happening as she said. Maybe she sees years out, but she gave short-term time frames where nothing happened. She's also very expensive.

Yeah Her rate is definitely high. Also she’s kind of slow... for $10 per minute on keen lol. She’s cheaper  on her website though.  She has been accurate for my situation as well—- for me she’s been more like an overview long-term picture reader. Hit some details on the head. That sucks she didn’t work for you... maybe she saw long term?! I read her thread and I’ve read ppl say her predictions cams to pass years later lol. But anyway, if she was cheaper i would def read with her more lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #354 on: January 29, 2019, 03:24:47 PM »

Yeah Her rate is definitely high. Also she’s kind of slow... for $10 per minute on keen lol. She’s cheaper  on her website though.  She has been accurate for my situation as well—- for me she’s been more like an overview long-term picture reader. Hit some details on the head. That sucks she didn’t work for you... maybe she saw long term?! I read her thread and I’ve read ppl say her predictions cams to pass years later lol. But anyway, if she was cheaper i would def read with her more lol

Yes she could be longer term. She was always positive about things, but when her short term predictions didn't happen, I kind of felt that she was giving me a fairy tale. She was kind of graphic too. LOL! Just too weird for me. Always describing his "man thoughts" about me.  :o :o

Offline icloud9

« Reply #355 on: January 29, 2019, 03:28:56 PM »

Yes she could be longer term. She was always positive about things, but when her short term predictions didn't happen, I kind of felt that she was giving me a fairy tale. She was kind of graphic too. LOL! Just too weird for me. Always describing his "man thoughts" about me.  :o :o

Omg, that's too much lmaooooooooo. The man-thoughts that overwhelm him so much that he can't even contact you and arrange a meet up. *rolls eyes*

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #356 on: January 29, 2019, 03:49:05 PM »

Omg, that's too much lmaooooooooo. The man-thoughts that overwhelm him so much that he can't even contact you and arrange a meet up. *rolls eyes*

EWEWEWEWEW.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #357 on: January 29, 2019, 03:55:40 PM »
Hey icloud - I don’t have time to reply much right now. And honestly the message to me showed *your* true colors. I have never been nasty to anyone including Kira or anyone on this forum in any way. Anyone reading anything I wrote I think could see that. So I don’t know what to say other than the words we write and way we interact with each other kind of speaks for itself doesn’t it?

And your claim that I post and bash her every time someone posts a positive review is a complete exaggeration and just plan untrue.

Your whole message to me is filled with assumptions and false claims and accusations you now try to spin to make it appear a certain way.

For example telling me I’m rude for calling her a cold reader to her face?

What’s that about lol???

In my email I explained that I was looking for validating information prior to jumping on board and believing her predictions and ability. That is far from “calling her a cold reader to her face.”  Which... now your message and the way you wrote it makes it sound like I did that....

Sigh. It just feels pointless to try to respond other than to say I wish you the best and yes, i will continue to respectfully express my opinions and reviews to others here, which I don’t feel you’re doing here, instead turning it to personal attacks against me and challenging me to “prove” the psychics I like have worked for me.

Alright I’m out. Say what you want I don’t care. Your words and attitude speak for themselves.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #358 on: January 29, 2019, 04:21:32 PM »
Hey icloud - I don’t have time to reply much right now. And honestly the message to me showed *your* true colors. I have never been nasty to anyone including Kira or anyone on this forum in any way. Anyone reading anything I wrote I think could see that. So I don’t know what to say other than the words we write and way we interact with each other kind of speaks for itself doesn’t it?

And your claim that I post and bash her every time someone posts a positive review is a complete exaggeration and just plan untrue.

Your whole message to me is filled with assumptions and false claims and accusations you now try to spin to make it appear a certain way.

For example telling me I’m rude for calling her a cold reader to her face?

What’s that about lol???

In my email I explained that I was looking for validating information prior to jumping on board and believing her predictions and ability. That is far from “calling her a cold reader to her face.”  Which... now your message and the way you wrote it makes it sound like I did that....

Sigh. It just feels pointless to try to respond other than to say I wish you the best and yes, i will continue to respectfully express my opinions and reviews to others here, which I don’t feel you’re doing here, instead turning it to personal attacks against me and challenging me to “prove” the psychics I like have worked for me.

Alright I’m out. Say what you want I don’t care. Your words and attitude speak for themselves.

Lol Ok Mrs. "I'm always innocent never nasty to anyone but others are the ones who are nasty to me"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:33:59 PM by icloud9 »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #359 on: January 29, 2019, 10:48:09 PM »
people need to stop being so sensitive about the reader they had luck with. Be respectful adults and know that this is a "review forum" not "side with me and my favourites friend thread". If you have luck with her share that....if you don't share that. That is the main purpose of this forum. So stop being so shitty and get on with it dammit!

anything