Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125667 times)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #315 on: January 17, 2019, 10:18:33 AM »
She has definately given me a different reading than my go tz. But for some reason the details she have given me doesnt not reasonate with the existing situation. I cant validate 100% but she have told me that my POI is dating and flirting with other woman but i know he isnt having enough time for all this shit lol.
She also mentioned that there isnt an intention from his side of wanting more, while i know he has been asking for alot of things but due to some circumstances (that i cant share) am not able to give him much. Hmmm
Time will tell, but again i dont really feel we connected  much

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #316 on: January 20, 2019, 07:53:19 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys know, I chatted with Kira today. Well first I want to say, after talking to many many many many many psychics, not one single time frame has manifested. Not a single one. There are 11 days left in January and I highly doubt kira’s contact prediction will manifest. However, I am now at the point where I am not upset or frustrated. I actually feel very neutral. I am actually open to idea of another man coming into my life only if it is something serious, I’m not down for flings. Anyways...

I would first like to say that I love Kira personally. Because she is an ethical person. She spews out what is coming to her and I just kept quiet. Did it all make sense? No. I sometimes feel like she’s given all this information and because in other realms there is no concept of time, it could be situations that have already happened in the last year or whatever. She has already gotten timeframes wrong with me. Given me a lot of information. Some of it makes sense and some of it not so sure. This is my third time reading with her and one thing remains the same and that is: we have a strong connection, the love is there, and she does see us circling back together. All the other things she has said are wishy washy to me, not clear. But again, she’s just interrupting what she is given. She said on her own that we will see each other in June. She gets the word “family” around this. Makes sense because his family lives near me. She also said: “I see him VERY aware of your existence. Do not think he forgot about you or anything.” Lol wtf does that mean. The first thing out of her was: (copy pasting)

“Okay so I am first being shown that you guys will get to reunite together and I am also getting shown that you guys will ahve a strong chance at reconciliation, but I am seeing that in between now and THEN, it will be a period of silence and confusion. i actually feel like it will be around the summer time and im also hearing the word" family" so i dont know what this means. but yeah. thats whats coming to me. im also getting a number 4 in regards to reconcilaition, i feel like it could be 4 years since the first break up..or something like that. but it feels like you guys reconnect first and then theres some period of remaining contact FIRST”

This was literally her words, copied, pasted. Again, I am not stuck on timing. I’m already at year 3 lol. But could the four mean 4 months, April, weeks? Maybe. I’ve actually received 4 from a lot of readers. So just wanted to update you guys. She also told me to let go, focus on yourself which is what I am currently working on so she probably picked up on that.

I feel like she’s her “hottest” and most accurate her first 4-5 minutes. And it makes sense, the first things you are given from spirit are probably the main clearer answers. Does anyone feel that way as well?

She even apologized because she felt like she didn’t answer my question directly since that’s what was given to her first lmao.

Offline charlie

« Reply #317 on: January 20, 2019, 09:40:28 PM »
Does she give general readings?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #318 on: January 20, 2019, 09:46:29 PM »
Does she give general readings?

I don’t think so. I think she prefers direct questions

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #319 on: January 20, 2019, 09:55:54 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys know, I chatted with Kira today. Well first I want to say, after talking to many many many many many psychics, not one single time frame has manifested. Not a single one. There are 11 days left in January and I highly doubt kira’s contact prediction will manifest. However, I am now at the point where I am not upset or frustrated. I actually feel very neutral. I am actually open to idea of another man coming into my life only if it is something serious, I’m not down for flings. Anyways...

I would first like to say that I love Kira personally. Because she is an ethical person. She spews out what is coming to her and I just kept quiet. Did it all make sense? No. I sometimes feel like she’s given all this information and because in other realms there is no concept of time, it could be situations that have already happened in the last year or whatever. She has already gotten timeframes wrong with me. Given me a lot of information. Some of it makes sense and some of it not so sure. This is my third time reading with her and one thing remains the same and that is: we have a strong connection, the love is there, and she does see us circling back together. All the other things she has said are wishy washy to me, not clear. But again, she’s just interrupting what she is given. She said on her own that we will see each other in June. She gets the word “family” around this. Makes sense because his family lives near me. She also said: “I see him VERY aware of your existence. Do not think he forgot about you or anything.” Lol wtf does that mean. The first thing out of her was: (copy pasting)

“Okay so I am first being shown that you guys will get to reunite together and I am also getting shown that you guys will ahve a strong chance at reconciliation, but I am seeing that in between now and THEN, it will be a period of silence and confusion. i actually feel like it will be around the summer time and im also hearing the word" family" so i dont know what this means. but yeah. thats whats coming to me. im also getting a number 4 in regards to reconcilaition, i feel like it could be 4 years since the first break up..or something like that. but it feels like you guys reconnect first and then theres some period of remaining contact FIRST”

This was literally her words, copied, pasted. Again, I am not stuck on timing. I’m already at year 3 lol. But could the four mean 4 months, April, weeks? Maybe. I’ve actually received 4 from a lot of readers. So just wanted to update you guys. She also told me to let go, focus on yourself which is what I am currently working on so she probably picked up on that.

I feel like she’s her “hottest” and most accurate her first 4-5 minutes. And it makes sense, the first things you are given from spirit are probably the main clearer answers. Does anyone feel that way as well?

She even apologized because she felt like she didn’t answer my question directly since that’s what was given to her first lmao.

I like her. I think she gets her messages and they're up for interpretation. What I like most is that she doesn't try to interpret it. She'll tell you "this is from spirit, and I'm not sure what it means". She'll tell you what she sees. Maybe with a timeframe, maybe not. She certainly hasn't blown smoke up my ass. Her readings are realistic to me. I can't tell yet if she's right or wrong, but I do that I feel that her connection was good enough for me to let it go and see what happens.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #320 on: January 21, 2019, 12:02:42 AM »
My predictions from her haven’t come to pass (yet?) but I still like her and feel she picks up on things very accurately. I have let go of timing and have stopped putting so much of my energy on this guy. I have been focusing on myself, interviewing for a job that would be a huge promotion for me, even talking to other guys. If this guy comes around, then I’ll see how I feel at the time, but I’m not putting any energy toward wondering about him anymore. Kira told me to let go and let things play out, so I am.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #321 on: January 21, 2019, 12:15:38 AM »
Yeah she’s pretty good. Also, I sent her a photo of us back when we were dating, she was like omg I PERSONALLY want you guys together, you guys are so cute! You deserve the best kind of love.

Lol she’s really sweet

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #322 on: January 21, 2019, 12:52:43 AM »
My predictions from her haven’t come to pass (yet?) but I still like her and feel she picks up on things very accurately. I have let go of timing and have stopped putting so much of my energy on this guy. I have been focusing on myself, interviewing for a job that would be a huge promotion for me, even talking to other guys. If this guy comes around, then I’ll see how I feel at the time, but I’m not putting any energy toward wondering about him anymore. Kira told me to let go and let things play out, so I am.

That’s the best way to be. I’m with you on that 😀

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #323 on: January 21, 2019, 01:37:19 AM »
I am pretty sure Kira believes that obsessing over something, especially in a negative way, can delay things. She did tell me that my POI can feel (subconsciously) my negative energy and avoids me because of it.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #324 on: January 22, 2019, 02:57:58 AM »
So It seems one of her predictions is coming to pass. She said someone from your past with the name that starts with R is showing up in your future. She explained it as that person would want to reconnect. She gave a time frame of During the month of April or before. That person whose name begins with R texts me tonight to say he is sorry for the way things ended and he would like to get together. She said I would have a little curiosity about the what if but I will be hestiant.  That is exactly how I feel.

She also described the relationship between he and I perfectly. We ended things while
The feelings were still intense because we just couldn’t make it work for practical reasons (finding time
For each other).

He is the last person I would expect to resurface as we have not been in contact since the break up.

Funny thing is that in the reading he was not the POI.
So I gue

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #325 on: January 22, 2019, 12:53:49 PM »
So It seems one of her predictions is coming to pass. She said someone from your past with the name that starts with R is showing up in your future. She explained it as that person would want to reconnect. She gave a time frame of During the month of April or before. That person whose name begins with R texts me tonight to say he is sorry for the way things ended and he would like to get together. She said I would have a little curiosity about the what if but I will be hestiant.  That is exactly how I feel.

She also described the relationship between he and I perfectly. We ended things while
The feelings were still intense because we just couldn’t make it work for practical reasons (finding time
For each other).

He is the last person I would expect to resurface as we have not been in contact since the break up.

Funny thing is that in the reading he was not the POI.
So I gue

That's pretty cool!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #326 on: January 23, 2019, 04:35:45 AM »
Well I’m so happy to have spent 100$ last night listening to her tell me that he’s not ready for a relationship but things will change if I’m patient and well get closer etc, for him to turn around today and say he doesn’t think it will work In the long run due to things ...

So they’re all wrong.

Yona said that there would be a tower card “ things won’t go exactly to plan but you’ll see each other again. It’s a small tower” Hmm pretty sure we won’t ,

So they’re all wrong. Every single one I’ve spoken to. Even psychic Ari who I had faith in

I’m sorry you say this, it’s completely unrealistic to believe you’ll never speak to or hear from ex again. Didn’t this boards just post a news article that said most exes return? Sorry about your issue but I don’t doibt he will come back and you’re judging a bunch of people on something that hasn’t played out yet even knowing this was coming.

If in 4 mo you haven’t heard from him please update and I’ll eat my words.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #327 on: January 23, 2019, 04:41:15 AM »
Well I’m so happy to have spent 100$ last night listening to her tell me that he’s not ready for a relationship but things will change if I’m patient and well get closer etc, for him to turn around today and say he doesn’t think it will work In the long run due to things ...

So they’re all wrong.

Yona said that there would be a tower card “ things won’t go exactly to plan but you’ll see each other again. It’s a small tower” Hmm pretty sure we won’t ,

So they’re all wrong. Every single one I’ve spoken to. Even psychic Ari who I had faith in

I’m sorry you say this, it’s completely unrealistic to believe you’ll never speak to or hear from ex again. Didn’t this boards just post a news article that said most exes return? Sorry about your issue but I don’t doibt he will come back and you’re judging a bunch of people on something that hasn’t played out yet even knowing this was coming.

If in 4 mo you haven’t heard from him please update and I’ll eat my words.

I agree with @Jhuskindle. Just because someone says something that may sound final it doesn't always mean THAT'S THE END of it all. Life is full of twists and turns....Hell, I even find myself changing my mind on stuff a few times and catch myself in the midst of confusion. I am not sure what other readers you talked to but if SK said he wasnt ready for a relationship now it doesn't sound like she was wrong at all, actually? Maybe you need to let things play out and be patient and your POI will be back. I am sorry you are feeling upset, but maybe you need to revise your transcripts in a more calm state. And the way you said about what Yona said - it looks like that small tower could indicate a little minor bump....like this one you are going through right now, but things can always change for the better.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #328 on: January 23, 2019, 04:42:13 AM »

So they’re all wrong.

She did say he is not ready for a relationship. He confirmed it.  I know because of what he said you think he won't be back, but that could change. I would say at the least she's 50% right. See if the other 50% happens. Many do come back, but usually we no longer want them when they do.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #329 on: January 23, 2019, 04:43:29 AM »

So they’re all wrong.

My ex said the same thing 8 months ago........but here he is trying to weasel his way back in. It doesn't matter what your poi says now...........that could very well change tomorrow, in a week, a month, two months, six months, a year. Now if these readers are telling you that he was supposed to be back and reconcile and want something right now, this month, I'd say they're all wrong. But you just said that she said he was NOT ready but things will change...........so there you heard him say he's not ready at this time..............now if you're patient, he'll be back.