Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125660 times)

Offline ShootingStar

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #300 on: January 16, 2019, 12:49:48 PM »
I've read with her twice now, pretty easy lady to talk to. I feel like she connected as some of the things she says about my poi character wise are true and do fit. And she seems to pick up some pretty good details on her own. For most she seems to be a pretty tell it as it is reader and has no fear being negative. I have gotten a fairly positive reading from her both times, it's basically slow going and be patient right now but spring is very optimistic. For those who got positive readings from her, any updates with anything manifesting or any confirmation to confirm she was right about how a poi felt?

My predictions sound similar, she brought up seeing him Thursday for the first time in a month but also tod me not to hold onto that. Doesn’t seem like it’ll be happening as I haven’t heard from him.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #301 on: January 16, 2019, 02:05:03 PM »
I've read with her twice now, pretty easy lady to talk to. I feel like she connected as some of the things she says about my poi character wise are true and do fit. And she seems to pick up some pretty good details on her own. For most she seems to be a pretty tell it as it is reader and has no fear being negative. I have gotten a fairly positive reading from her both times, it's basically slow going and be patient right now but spring is very optimistic. For those who got positive readings from her, any updates with anything manifesting or any confirmation to confirm she was right about how a poi felt?

My predictions sound similar, she brought up seeing him Thursday for the first time in a month but also tod me not to hold onto that. Doesn’t seem like it’ll be happening as I haven’t heard from him.

She could have meant things feel better after /around that date?  I’ve learned it is extremely unrealistic to hold a reader for a very specific date. That could be the date that you he reaches out to you ?( i hope!!!!) She’s been accurate for with for most of her predictions, and I’ve been pretty  lucky with her numbers too, but she mostly uses the word “around” and “within” for me when describing the unit of the time. She also tells me that timing predictions are approximate. I’ve said this before but I suspect that  my situation might be easier  to read because it is not a stagnant situation where him and I aren’t talking.

She’s been very very accurate with me thus far and I feel lucky. My POI calls and checks in on me once every few days. Sometimes i don’t hear from him for 3-4 days ... Sure, it’s still not entirely “there”- but my POI communicated his side of things with me early this month so I’m ok with this for now. Overall, i can just feel that this is going in the right direction.

I truly believe that letting go and living your  life is KEY to manifesting things into the predestined outcomes as she saw. (Or whoever your favorite psychic is and THEY saw for you)

I hope he asks you out soon shootingstar! It’s a good sign sincerity saw the same thing for you tho! Have faith, girl!

Offline cake101

« Reply #302 on: January 16, 2019, 02:34:28 PM »

She could have meant things feel better after /around that date?  I’ve learned it is extremely unrealistic to hold a reader for a very specific date. That could be the date that you he reaches out to you ?( i hope!!!!) She’s been accurate for with for most of her predictions, and I’ve been pretty  lucky with her numbers too, but she mostly uses the word “around” and “within” for me when describing the unit of the time. She also tells me that timing predictions are approximate. I’ve said this before but I suspect that  my situation might be easier  to read because it is not a stagnant situation where him and I aren’t talking.

She’s been very very accurate with me thus far and I feel lucky. My POI calls and checks in on me once every few days. Sometimes i don’t hear from him for 3-4 days ... Sure, it’s still not entirely “there”- but my POI communicated his side of things with me early this month so I’m ok with this for now. Overall, i can just feel that this is going in the right direction.

I truly believe that letting go and living your  life is KEY to manifesting things into the predestined outcomes as she saw. (Or whoever your favorite psychic is and THEY saw for you)

I hope he asks you out soon shootingstar! It’s a good sign sincerity saw the same thing for you tho! Have faith, girl!

For me we are talking and hanging out although she did describe us as feeling stagnant right now but she meant as in we were just going to stay where we were for the time being and not progressing till spring. She did say he wasn't in the mode or looking for a relationship right now which he did tell me as he is trying to get some things in his life sorted first and didn't want the distraction. She told me she would be surprise if I didn't hear from him by Sunday and gave me a 1 for contact and felt it was a week. We read together yesterday. I think this will happen because I'm leaving town till Sunday and we have plans to get together when I get back so I would be surprised not to hear from him by Sunday lol.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #303 on: January 16, 2019, 07:09:38 PM »
Hi there,

I just wanted to say that I have talked to SK twice now and am finding her to be quite remarkable. She seems pretty tuned into me immediately, picking up things most others have not and very specific. Predictions are TBD / pending, but I felt she read me, others around me and my overall situation exceptionally well and gave great guidance.

(Sorry to be a bit vague; I don't love sharing my details on here but I will update if I have something specific I can share).

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #304 on: January 16, 2019, 10:25:14 PM »

She absolutely could have meant that. And Sincerity even said “see things getting better around 1/21, more communication and planning.” So we will see! I definitely won’t consider her wrong if I don’t hear from him this week or anything...timing is so difficult and you also never REALLY know if someone is going to act on feelings, and things could have changed since that reading nearly a month ago. I’m just letting things play out.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #305 on: January 16, 2019, 11:22:56 PM »
So I read with Shaman Kiri after her reviews here....

LOL, she tried to tell me my guy would be back in 2 years? Or wait it went more like, I will hear sometime in the spring, but he's dating someone, but will hide it, but not really to hide it but to be respectful to me and I will feel shitty about it. He won't really be into it. But he won't be ready to date me "for sure" for 2 years. And by that time I may not want him.

Dude, if he tried to talk to me while he was dating someone, I'd legit never talk to him again. There's no way I'd let that shit drag on for 2 years. I don't have time for that crap, I'm almost 35.

WTF?

I think she didn't connect. I'm highly considering asking for a refund.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #306 on: January 17, 2019, 12:18:34 AM »

LOL, she tried to tell me my guy would be back in 2 years? Or wait it went more like, I will hear sometime in the spring, but he's dating someone, but will hide it, but not really to hide it but to be respectful to me and I will feel shitty about it. He won't really be into it. But he won't be ready to date me "for sure" for 2 years. And by that time I may not want him.

Dude, if he tried to talk to me while he was dating someone, I'd legit never talk to him again. There's no way I'd let that shit drag on for 2 years. I don't have time for that crap, I'm almost 35.

WTF?

Well HE may be willing to. Exes do have a way of reappearing. Lol

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #307 on: January 17, 2019, 12:24:45 AM »

WTF?

They do!!!!...but if you don't think she connected you better off getting the refund. I mean you rather spend money on someone you feel like was somewhat connected. just my two cents

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #308 on: January 17, 2019, 12:35:16 AM »

WTF?

They do!!!!...but if you don't think she connected you better off getting the refund. I mean you rather spend money on someone you feel like was somewhat connected. just my two cents

Agree about the refund, but wouldn't it be hilarious if 2 years from now this made it to the "psychic predictions that happened" thread.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 01:47:29 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #309 on: January 17, 2019, 01:10:15 AM »

WTF?

Agree about the refund, but wouldn't it be hilarious if 2 years from now this made it to the "psycic predictions that happened" thread.

Stahpppp Fidget! #flipsherhair LMAO

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2019, 01:16:12 AM »

WTF?

Agree about the refund, but wouldn't it be hilarious if 2 years from now this made it to the "psycic predictions that happened" thread.

Gurllll....I'll be leading the pack with my ex returning but still not consistent update in 5 years. Lmao.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2019, 01:36:48 AM »
12 years of my ex returning and he still isnt consistent. He does get closer everytime he returns though, so I sorta see progress. I'll be there in the group too 😂

WTF?

Gurllll....I'll be leading the pack with my ex returning but still not consistent update in 5 years. Lmao.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #312 on: January 17, 2019, 01:45:23 AM »
12 years of my ex returning and he still isnt consistent. He does get closer everytime he returns though, so I sorta see progress. I'll be there in the group too 😂

WTF?

Dumb ass men. Lol

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #313 on: January 17, 2019, 03:34:34 AM »
Lol to all the responses!! You guys are the best.

Yeah, she was way different than what my tried-and-trues get. I'd be highly surprised if this guy wanted to talk that far down the road though lol. Way different could be right though, who knows. Everyone else has us reconciling and getting married so, I'll keep you posted. (We were already engaged).

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #314 on: January 17, 2019, 03:45:58 AM »
Who are your tried and trues that you speak of? Lol I keep saying I'm gonna limit readings 🙄

Lol to all the responses!! You guys are the best.

Yeah, she was way different than what my tried-and-trues get. I'd be highly surprised if this guy wanted to talk that far down the road though lol. Way different could be right though, who knows. Everyone else has us reconciling and getting married so, I'll keep you posted. (We were already engaged).

anything