Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125666 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #255 on: January 14, 2019, 01:08:33 AM »
Haha no she was kidding because she was cracking up then she’s like if not Russian, Dominican. 😂

i just realized you were talking about christina and not kira. ye christina is fricking hilarious and shes been quite accurate for me. I actually havent spoken to her in a while, might ring her up sometime soon. She's so good at reading those cards and what she picks up from them. she got a lot of specific stuff accurate and some of her timings were accurate on some predictions as well too.

Oh sweet! That’s good to hear. Especially because it was my first time reading with her and she has no idea what my story is with poi. She NAILED IT. Very impressed

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2019, 01:15:35 AM »
Going back to what someone said earlier about getting a number and all possibilities and why it can’t be another “2” ... I had a reading with Erika yesterday and she said 14 ... said this could be 14 hours ,14 days, the week of February 14th or 14 weeks .... now I got hopeful as she said 14 hours and that was close to what others said ( he’d contact within a week) but that passed... but then I was thinking tomorrow is January 14th... surely that’s a possibility too??

Kira has said to me that she doesn't put her interpretation into her readings, so sometimes she gets the unit of time and other times not. When she gave me a "1", she specifically said 1 month/January and it was correct. This time she said "2", but she said it could be weeks/months/February but she she didn't get the time unit. It surprises me that she said years for the other poster, but if she actually said it, then that's what she got.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2019, 01:38:15 AM »
Going back to what someone said earlier about getting a number and all possibilities and why it can’t be another “2” ... I had a reading with Erika yesterday and she said 14 ... said this could be 14 hours ,14 days, the week of February 14th or 14 weeks .... now I got hopeful as she said 14 hours and that was close to what others said ( he’d contact within a week) but that passed... but then I was thinking tomorrow is January 14th... surely that’s a possibility too??

Kira has said to me that she doesn't put her interpretation into her readings, so sometimes she gets the unit of time and other times not. When she gave me a "1", she specifically said 1 month/January and it was correct. This time she said "2", but she said it could be weeks/months/February but she she didn't get the time unit. It surprises me that she said years for the other poster, but if she actually said it, then that's what she got.

Well I guess tomorrow is the 14th so I can update you whether it happens or not hahaha

Offline icloud9

« Reply #258 on: January 14, 2019, 01:40:22 AM »

Well I guess tomorrow is the 14th so I can update you whether it happens or not hahaha

Who’s Erika ?

Offline icloud9

« Reply #259 on: January 14, 2019, 01:46:28 AM »
Guys I just had a blocked number call my cell twice, I am freaking out and thinking if this is my POI’s ex trying to reach me. I didn’t answer ( i don’t answer unknown numbers) but am definitely nervous. In my last reading with her she did tell me she might try to contact me so to be cautious, so I’m really not sure. We’ve never met so i don’t even know how she would get my info anyway, but I’m still concerned because i know psycho exes are out there and they have a way when they want to obtain things....... 😖😖

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #260 on: January 14, 2019, 01:53:15 AM »
Why don’t you answer it next time but stay silent and see if they talk ? Could just be junk

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #261 on: January 14, 2019, 01:55:30 AM »
Or answer it and tell them it’s the wrong number. Deflect it if it is her so she doesn’t try again.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #262 on: January 14, 2019, 01:57:08 AM »

Who’s Erika ?

I think she means Erika from Purple Ocean/Garden and Truth Intuitions.

I read with Erika last January and she gave me the number 13 for something and whatever 13 that was came and went. I mean, this February would make 13 months from that reading but I HIGHLY doubt it’s going to happen now lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2019, 01:58:23 AM »
Yes , sorry.

Goddess Erika from purple garden/ocean.

She has got another timelines right for me , ie 7 for my ex to come back and it was 7 months . When he’ll feel romantic again, 4... it was 4 weeks

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2019, 02:15:59 AM »
Or answer it and tell them it’s the wrong number. Deflect it if it is her so she doesn’t try again.

Yes, answer! Maybe in an accent lol

Offline icloud9

« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2019, 02:17:11 AM »

I do not want to associate with this person whatsoever, like I wouldn't even want her to know what I sound like. Her energy just irks me. You guys know what I mean when I say this? Ugh.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2019, 02:30:46 AM »
Don't answer it... If she contacts you or threatens you file a complaint with the police.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2019, 02:30:59 AM »

I do not want to associate with this person whatsoever, like I wouldn't even want her to know what I sound like. Her energy just irks me. You guys know what I mean when I say this? Ugh.

Ohh yes yes, I know exactly what you mean. Yea, don’t let her negative energy in your life. How creepy if she really is trying to contact you. Shoo fly.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2019, 02:50:44 PM »
Yes , sorry.

Goddess Erika from purple garden/ocean.

She has got another timelines right for me , ie 7 for my ex to come back and it was 7 months . When he’ll feel romantic again, 4... it was 4 weeks

Same here goddess Erika is amazing. But she has her own site, I recommend not going to po cause she only read 6mo ahead so it’s never the full picture. Her site is truthintuitions.com

Offline SweetT

« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2019, 09:08:19 PM »
I finally got to talk with her and she was hitting things right on. It was pleasant and positive! She does type a lot very fast with much detail. I feel very confident in what she said as to me it made so much sense. She gave me time on the few things that I asked. She I find to be really good.

anything