Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125659 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #240 on: January 14, 2019, 12:22:29 AM »
Thanks for the update!! Yea it sounds like she only read out to June (same for me) and told you where you guys will be at that time. Sounds like you will be on good terms then, so maybe it will develop into more over summer and into September. I hope so!! Sounds like that could very well be the case!

I saw a couple recent mentions about Zadalia here. Careful with her...hopefully she is right for everyone else she gives positive predictions to, and I know a lot of people like her, but I read with her about my original POI I called about and she said she saw the outcome being good and us living together, etc...I never heard from him again so... ::) I may have just not had a good connection.

I tried reading with Zadalia many months ago but she blocked me for no reason. I had only sent an email asking if i could read with her. Oh well. I don't think I am losing out anyways.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #241 on: January 14, 2019, 12:23:19 AM »
I got a June prediction as well. She saw face to face contact with poi

Interesting, so I guess she reads 6 months out and is telling us all where she sees us at that point ??

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #242 on: January 14, 2019, 12:28:20 AM »
I’m going to be so freakin nervous if her predictions manifest. I haven’t seen him in almost two years! So crazy. I had a crazy reading with Christina474773 last week for the first time and her reading was insane. I don’t want to share here because it’s kira’s thread but hopefully face to face between now and june!

Offline icloud9

« Reply #243 on: January 14, 2019, 12:31:46 AM »
I’m going to be so freakin nervous if her predictions manifest. I haven’t seen him in almost two years! So crazy. I had a crazy reading with Christina474773 last week for the first time and her reading was insane. I don’t want to share here because it’s kira’s thread but hopefully face to face between now and june!

Never heard of her lol those numbers are interesting. Was her reading similar to kira's?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #244 on: January 14, 2019, 12:33:27 AM »

Interesting, so I guess she reads 6 months out and is telling us all where she sees us at that point ??

Idk if that is everyone. It's too soon to tell and a bunch of free will between. She didn't see reconciliation in the timeframe she gave, so it isn't exactly rainbows and butterflies.

My take is this: yes a strange contact happened in the timeframe given. It could be coincidence or a real connection. I honestly am not completely sold yet. Time will tell. Let it go, smile at the coolness of the prediction happening for once, and give it to God.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #245 on: January 14, 2019, 12:36:42 AM »

Idk if that is everyone. It's too soon to tell and a bunch of free will between. She didn't see reconciliation in the timeframe she gave, so it isn't exactly rainbows and butterflies.

My take is this: yes a strange contact happened in the timeframe given. It could be coincidence or a real connection. I honestly am not completely sold yet. Time will tell. Let it go, smile at the coolness of the prediction happening for once, and give it to God.

LOL!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #246 on: January 14, 2019, 12:38:44 AM »
She actually started talking to me like she was my friend and she knew our situation. She was like: So your “poi” travels for work right? Because he lives far from you right now, I’m seeing a change of work and location for you in order for you to be with him. This is going to be a drastic change for you since you’ve never done this before but it’s definitely a positive one so don’t be scared ok? I see it happening this year.

She said this in like one breath without a word from me my jaw LITERALLY dropped lmao. She was like and if it doesn’t work out with him we’ll find you a Russian hahaa so random

Offline icloud9

« Reply #247 on: January 14, 2019, 12:40:14 AM »
Ugh... I was doing really well not getting readings and then I ran into the f’ing ex last night at a bar. I totally ignored him (bc he was with a girl but oddly didntvtalk to her he spoke to his friends and she sat there by herself on her phone all night...) and my friends said he instead watched me all night. So I of course drank too much.

Anyways so I called Kira today....  her reading makes sense to me!  Actually a ton of sense. I really liked her.

Lol Good on you for ignoring him! he must have hated you for that especially if he was watching you. I am a full believer in that exes secretly want us to be in love with them. ::) They hate seeing you moving on. I mean, look at my ex-fiance...still not letting go. *rolls eyes*

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #248 on: January 14, 2019, 12:44:18 AM »
She actually started talking to me like she was my friend and she knew our situation. She was like: So your “poi” travels for work right? Because he lives far from you right now, I’m seeing a change of work and location for you in order for you to be with him. This is going to be a drastic change for you since you’ve never done this before but it’s definitely a positive one so don’t be scared ok? I see it happening this year.

She said this in like one breath without a word from me my jaw LITERALLY dropped lmao. She was like and if it doesn’t work out with him we’ll find you a Russian hahaa so random

We'll find you a Russian.  Dead! Lol

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #249 on: January 14, 2019, 12:50:31 AM »
Haha no she was kidding because she was cracking up then she’s like if not Russian, Dominican. 😂

ladya

« Reply #250 on: January 14, 2019, 12:52:21 AM »
Haha no she was kidding because she was cracking up then she’s like if not Russian, Dominican. 😂

Ohh lolll ok ok

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #251 on: January 14, 2019, 12:57:03 AM »

Ohh lolll ok ok

She’s a character (Christina), it’s amazing what she can pick up on in the current and she is so funny, but she also said I’ll 100% be engaged in 6 months and if she’s wrong then she should quit her job 😂 this was a while ago. I haven’t even had a boyfriend since that conversation with her lol
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 01:24:31 AM by ShootingStar »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #252 on: January 14, 2019, 01:01:36 AM »
Going back to what someone said earlier about getting a number and all possibilities and why it can’t be another “2” ... I had a reading with Erika yesterday and she said 14 ... said this could be 14 hours ,14 days, the week of February 14th or 14 weeks .... now I got hopeful as she said 14 hours and that was close to what others said ( he’d contact within a week) but that passed... but then I was thinking tomorrow is January 14th... surely that’s a possibility too??

ladya

« Reply #253 on: January 14, 2019, 01:05:20 AM »

i just realized you were talking about christina and not kira. ye christina is fricking hilarious and shes been quite accurate for me. I actually havent spoken to her in a while, might ring her up sometime soon. She's so good at reading those cards and what she picks up from them. she got a lot of specific stuff accurate and some of her timings were accurate on some predictions as well too.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #254 on: January 14, 2019, 01:06:16 AM »
Ugh why are we human beings living in linear time. Lol thank God for this forum

anything