Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125659 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2019, 11:20:49 PM »
She said on Thursday 2-7 days for contact and today she said 4-7 ... so to leave it till Wednesday?
Said previous POI will come back February and try for more april

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2019, 11:24:26 PM »
Some say June/July. Some say spring, March. They say communication with be slow but will increase. Divine empath said 2 years also if I’m correct.
We broke up mid October. It was situational not loss of interest. It was sudden.

I really should do a spread sheet of my readings.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2019, 11:31:24 PM »
She said on Thursday 2-7 days for contact and today she said 4-7 ... so to leave it till Wednesday?

She gave me a timeframe too but told me any time she or another psychic gives timing to take it and let it go, that she shares what she gets but it’s dangerous to hold on to such things because it might prevent us from doing things we would have otherwise done, or we hold onto these things instead of letting things play out. She said for this reason and the fairy tales,  psychic readings can be dangerous. I hope it does end up happening by Wednesday for you  though! The date she gave me before Christmas for seeing him again is this Thursday, so we’ll see! Not holding her to it, but also watching the calendar lol SO curious to see if he ends up asking to see me this week. I’ll update later.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2019, 11:36:33 PM »
She is a empath correct? Do when I asked her “how can he be in love with me but then a stranger? We were so close.” She couldn’t answer that? Saying that it’s not really a psychic question because that’s asking for logic and she doesn’t add opinions.  ????????

I asked how long because I needed to decide if I should start dating. That’s when she said up to 2 yrs.
but when I asked her about him saying something about a talk soon she confiytgat he wasn’t blowing smoke up my ass and saw a 2. So could be 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months.  Soooooooo why the two years point blank? And she always says don’t hold to timing soooooooo why not in that case?

I don’t know what to believe.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2019, 11:37:25 PM »
Ugh... I was doing really well not getting readings and then I ran into the f’ing ex last night at a bar. I totally ignored him (bc he was with a girl but oddly didntvtalk to her he spoke to his friends and she sat there by herself on her phone all night...) and my friends said he instead watched me all night. So I of course drank too much.

Anyways so I called Kira today....  her reading makes sense to me!  Actually a ton of sense. I really liked her.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2019, 11:38:34 PM »

She gave me a timeframe too but told me any time she or another psychic gives timing to take it and let it go, that she shares what she gets but it’s dangerous to hold on to such things because it might prevent us from doing things we would have otherwise done, or we hold onto these things instead of letting things play out. She said for this reason and the fairy tales,  psychic readings can be dangerous. I hope it does end up happening by Wednesday for you  though! The date she gave me before Christmas for seeing him again is this Thursday, so we’ll see! Not holding her to it, but also watching the calendar lol SO curious to see if he ends up asking to see me this week. I’ll update later.

She said the same to me and that I shouldn’t let it stop me reaching out. But I said from the start that I didn’t want to reach out and wanted the next contact to come from him. So I’m hoping knowing this info hasn’t stopped me from free will and me reaching out - but If I don’t hear from him I’ll have to eventually because I see him all the time anyway. So there’s that.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2019, 11:41:40 PM »
Ok, so here we go. Sorry if it's a novel. I had to roll everything around for a while. LOL

Background: So I haven't had any real conversation with my POI other than the obligatory "Happy Holidays" texts which I initiated. Randomly last week, my stepdaughter from my previous marriage (who is an adult and not living at home) calls me to say that my POI called her. She didn't know it was him since she never put him in her contacts. She ignored the call and he left a voicemail. She listened to the voicemail and still didn't connect that it was him. The voicemail said he was looking for his son who has been MIA for a few days and to call him back. My stepdaughter works for a non-profit kids organization, so she still thought it was a parent of one of her kids. She calls back only to then realize it was him. She's not happy with him since he hurt me when we broke up and she was the one who introduced us. She calls me to tell me about the conversation which she described as "awkward" but cordial because "she" chose to be friendly. Regardless, he didn't ask about me, but just the family in general, and ended the conversation with "if you ever need anything, you know you can call me." She told me "like I would ever call him, the jerk."

So, back in November, Kira told me that I would get communication in a "1". She thought it was mid to late January. She couldn't see contact though, so that confused me. I emailed her about that and she said spirit must have said communication, but "she" couldn't "see" the contact...like the how or the who, or the what around it. After this little incident with my stepdaughter, I was DYING to know if this was the contact. So yeah, I broke my psychic sobriety and called her. So here's the summary of what she said:

1) When I asked whether this was the contact she saw she told me that that's not how it works. She tells me what she is told and we kind of see what happens. She asked me if she told me I would get a phone call or a text. I reminded her that she saw communication, but not the "contact". She thought that was hilarious because as she said her guide just told her "this is divine intervention". She said spirit said that I had a question that needed answering and that the divine intervention occurred to answer my question. I actually did have a question. I wanted to know if the problems with my POI's son (his addiction) was under control. I had noticed that the kid was social media silent for a couple of weeks. So yeah, that was answered since he is MIA, which can't mean anything good. She also said that it was too much to be a coincidence that he called the wrong person, who happened to be my stepdaughter, who also happeded to be the one who introduced us, and that neither one of them knew who they were talking to at first. Had my stepdaughter known it was him from the beginning, she would have never called him back. That she confirmed to me.
2) Kira said she expects there to be more communication in a "2". She said it could be 2 weeks, February, or 2 months.
3) She said that she actually does SEE us having a "face to face" conversation, but she can't get the timing on that.
4) She said she sees us being "friends" by June. I told her I can't be friends with him. She said "friends" meaning we will come to a mutual agreement on the situation - not like hanging out like friends.
5) The guides are telling me to calm my ass down and let the anger go. That he is feeling the anger on a spiritual level. He knows he is wrong and doesn't know what to say or how to say it or even if he "should" say anything. The more I let the anger go, the faster things will progress. She told me to try as hard as I can to put him out of my mind. Stop social media stalking. Meditate. Occupy my time with good healthy things. I have been pissed since this occurrence with my stepdaughter. Like why can he talk to her and not me. I know, it's stupid, but that's how my emotions go. Her guides also are telling me to not overthink these little occurrences. Instead of over analyzing them and stressing, I should take it as a sign and be happy to know that the universe is working on things.
6) Lastly, she said he is definitely not with someone else. I didn't ask this question, but she said she was remote viewing and nope, no one there. She said "you already know this, so stop second guessing yourself". I never thought he was with someone else, at least not seriously, but Lady P kept telling me that he is, so who knows.

As a side note, Kisha said he would be more available in March and committed in Sept. That actually could align. Zadalia and Lady P did say that we will be back together, like "he isn't going anywhere, you already know that. If anything, it will be you making the choice". So again, we'll see.

Kira did explain that she uses automatic writing from spirit, various "clairs", and remote viewing. She made a point of telling me that she reads fresh each time (which I believe because she asked me a few times what was said last time) and doesn't take notes or review the previous chat. She also didn't give me any long-term outcome. Her predictions for me didn't go past 4 months (which I honestly prefer).

There you have it. I'm letting it go (again) and going back to meditation until something happens/progresses. I think this actually has reached the point of entertainment. Guess I'm no longer the "Queen of Nothing Manifesting" after all. :)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 11:44:47 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline icloud9

« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2019, 11:55:43 PM »
Ok, so here we go. Sorry if it's a novel. I had to roll everything around for a while. LOL

Background: So I haven't had any real conversation with my POI other than the obligatory "Happy Holidays" texts which I initiated. Randomly last week, my stepdaughter from my previous marriage (who is an adult and not living at home) calls me to say that my POI called her. She didn't know it was him since she never put him in her contacts. She ignored the call and he left a voicemail. She listened to the voicemail and still didn't connect that it was him. The voicemail said he was looking for his son who has been MIA for a few days and to call him back. My stepdaughter works for a non-profit kids organization, so she still thought it was a parent of one of her kids. She calls back only to then realize it was him. She's not happy with him since he hurt me when we broke up and she was the one who introduced us. She calls me to tell me about the conversation which she described as "awkward" but cordial because "she" chose to be friendly. Regardless, he didn't ask about me, but just the family in general, and ended the conversation with "if you ever need anything, you know you can call me." She told me "like I would ever call him, the jerk."

So, back in November, Kira told me that I would get communication in a "1". She thought it was mid to late January. She couldn't see contact though, so that confused me. I emailed her about that and she said spirit must have said communication, but "she" couldn't "see" the contact...like the how or the who, or the what around it. After this little incident with my stepdaughter, I was DYING to know if this was the contact. So yeah, I broke my psychic sobriety and called her. So here's the summary of what she said:

1) When I asked whether this was the contact she saw she told me that that's not how it works. She tells me what she is told and we kind of see what happens. She asked me if she told me I would get a phone call or a text. I reminded her that she saw communication, but not the "contact". She thought that was hilarious because as she said her guide just told her "this is divine intervention". She said spirit said that I had a question that needed answering and that the divine intervention occurred to answer my question. I actually did have a question. I wanted to know if the problems with my POI's son (his addiction) was under control. I had noticed that the kid was social media silent for a couple of weeks. So yeah, that was answered since he is MIA, which can't mean anything good. She also said that it was too much to be a coincidence that he called the wrong person, who happened to be my stepdaughter, who also happeded to be the one who introduced us, and that neither one of them knew who they were talking to at first. Had my stepdaughter known it was him from the beginning, she would have never called him back. That she confirmed to me.
2) Kira said she expects there to be more communication in a "2". She said it could be 2 weeks, February, or 2 months.
3) She said that she actually does SEE us having a "face to face" conversation, but she can't get the timing on that.
4) She said she sees us being "friends" by June. I told her I can't be friends with him. She said "friends" meaning we will come to a mutual agreement on the situation - not like hanging out like friends.
5) The guides are telling me to calm my ass down and let the anger go. That he is feeling the anger on a spiritual level. He knows he is wrong and doesn't know what to say or how to say it or even if he "should" say anything. The more I let the anger go, the faster things will progress. She told me to try as hard as I can to put him out of my mind. Stop social media stalking. Meditate. Occupy my time with good healthy things. I have been pissed since this occurrence with my stepdaughter. Like why can he talk to her and not me. I know, it's stupid, but that's how my emotions go. Her guides also are telling me to not overthink these little occurrences. Instead of over analyzing them and stressing, I should take it as a sign and be happy to know that the universe is working on things.
6) Lastly, she said he is definitely not with someone else. I didn't ask this question, but she said she was remote viewing and nope, no one there. She said "you already know this, so stop second guessing yourself". I never thought he was with someone else, at least not seriously, but Lady P kept telling me that he is, so who knows.

As a side note, Kisha said he would be more available in March and committed in Sept. That actually could align. Zadalia and Lady P did say that we will be back together, like "he isn't going anywhere, you already know that. If anything, it will be you making the choice". So again, we'll see.

Kira did explain that she uses automatic writing from spirit, various "clairs", and remote viewing. She made a point of telling me that she reads fresh each time (which I believe because she asked me a few times what was said last time) and doesn't take notes or review the previous chat. She also didn't give me any long-term outcome. Her predictions for me didn't go past 4 months (which I honestly prefer).

There you have it. I'm letting it go (again) and going back to meditation until something happens/progresses. I think this actually has reached the point of entertainment. Guess I'm no longer the "Queen of Nothing Manifesting" after all. :)

Wow!!! This is amazing. Thanks for sharing fidget!!! this all seems to match what she said about something "unexpected" that reminds him of you? Btw Interesting that Kisha sees a commitment in September, so maybe you two will be together? Although it sounds like SK didn't make that prediction lol. It's so confusing when readers give different info.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2019, 11:57:19 PM »
She is a empath correct? Do when I asked her “how can he be in love with me but then a stranger? We were so close.” She couldn’t answer that? Saying that it’s not really a psychic question because that’s asking for logic and she doesn’t add opinions.  ????????

I asked how long because I needed to decide if I should start dating. That’s when she said up to 2 yrs.
but when I asked her about him saying something about a talk soon she confiytgat he wasn’t blowing smoke up my ass and saw a 2. So could be 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months.  Soooooooo why the two years point blank? And she always says don’t hold to timing soooooooo why not in that case?

I don’t know what to believe.

Contact doesn't always mean reconciliation...so just because within that 2 or whatever she gave brings another communication it doesnt mean you guys will be together. So it sounds like that's a separate prediction from being back together?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2019, 11:58:30 PM »
A lo so, I wanted to add that POI didn't know he was calling my stepdaughter. He meant to call another girl with the same first name who is friends with his son.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #235 on: January 14, 2019, 12:02:49 AM »
I do know the communication doesn’t mean reconciliation. I also confirmed the talk wouldn’t be about he and I as I assumed, more of a catch up with each other or him venting about what he is going through. I’m just questioning if she can give a 2 and could mean multiple time line possiblites, then  why isn’t it the same for getting back together rather than a point blank 2years?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #236 on: January 14, 2019, 12:02:58 AM »

Wow!!! This is amazing. Thanks for sharing fidget!!! this all seems to match what she said about something "unexpected" that reminds him of you? Btw Interesting that Kisha sees a commitment in September, so maybe you two will be together? Although it sounds like SK didn't make that prediction lol. It's so confusing when readers give different info.

SK didn't see out that far, so who knows. The "Divine intervention" intrigues me. She explained that she couldn't actually see a Divine intervention because it's not meant to be known...like guides don't share that or it loses its purpose.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #237 on: January 14, 2019, 12:16:45 AM »
Thanks for the update!! Yea it sounds like she only read out to June (same for me) and told you where you guys will be at that time. Sounds like you will be on good terms then, so maybe it will develop into more over summer and into September. I hope so!! Sounds like that could very well be the case!

I saw a couple recent mentions about Zadalia here. Careful with her...hopefully she is right for everyone else she gives positive predictions to, and I know a lot of people like her, but I read with her about my original POI I called about and she said she saw the outcome being good and us living together, etc...I never heard from him again so... ::) I may have just not had a good connection.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #238 on: January 14, 2019, 12:21:16 AM »
I got a June prediction as well. She saw face to face contact with poi

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #239 on: January 14, 2019, 12:21:22 AM »
Thanks for the update!! Yea it sounds like she only read out to June (same for me) and told you where you guys will be at that time. Sounds like you will be on good terms then, so maybe it will develop into more over summer and into September. I hope so!! Sounds like that could very well be the case!

I saw a couple recent mentions about Zadalia here. Careful with her...hopefully she is right for everyone else she gives positive predictions to, and I know a lot of people like her, but I read with her about my original POI I called about and she said she saw the outcome being good and us living together, etc...I never heard from him again so... ::) I may have just not had a good connection.

Agreed. She loses her edge when you read with her often. She also remembers you and doesn't give you a fresh read.

anything