Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125660 times)

Offline ArcherBullFish

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2019, 09:23:22 AM »
No I didn't. I confirmed he was away after she mentioned the sporadic communication and I didn't do that until after she said "i like his energy, he has all the good intentions." The rest of the chat was a little more intimate but I didn't feed her anything. I asked my questions and she answered. I did confirm to her if she was correct or not in what she was saying. That's it.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2019, 09:24:56 AM »
Since her chat in addtion to the communication issue two other points she mention has come to pass. She didn't give me a time frame on those but they happened.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2019, 11:16:31 AM »
I can tell you guys that she definitely doesn’t need to be fed information, so i don’t think she gave her reading based on what was said. If you just ask what she sees happening with you and POI she takes it away from there. I read with her again and she immediately nailed what the issue was, or what my concern was (different from our first chat) and said basically, it’s not what you’re thinking, get that out of your head. Only she said verbatim what it was I was thinking. She knew what he had told me, what I was thinking about it (which was coming from my own insecurity and second guessing) and told me to take a break from readings and let it play out, so that’s what I’m doing.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 11:22:50 AM by ShootingStar »

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2019, 01:00:16 PM »
Does anyone know how far out she reads? My readings she stated that she doesn’t see any forward movement at this time.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2019, 01:41:47 PM »
She gave me a prediction for June...I’m not exactly sure how far out though

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2019, 02:09:58 PM »
@icloud9 - so happy for you! I'm glad to hear someone is validating something and that your situation is moving forward and looking optimistic!

My take on Kira:

I read with her a while back to see if I would be given an opportunity to get a face to face conversation with POI. I didn't ask when (she doesn't like people to focus on that), but I just to get closure or whatever. I didn't tell her any background or the nature of the conversation that I wanted, only whether we could talk face to face. I've had texts back and forth with POI, but texts are too easy to avoid the serious conversations that need to happen to move forward or move on.

So, the reading was fast (she is a very fast typist) and her immediate response was "yes". She saw a conversation/communication in a "1" (mid to end January) and that he would be missing me, having some guilt about things, and after January, he would be looking at more. Later in the text however, she said she didn't see "contact". At that point I called it a wash. You can't have a conversation and not have contact. I chalked it up to not connecting and ended the chat after about 11 minutes when the funds ran out. She seemed very nice, but I was left confused.

Since icloud9 and others felt that she was good and saw some validations, I decided to reread my chat transcript (yay me, btw for NOT getting another reading!). I read it over and over and was still left confused. I decided to email her. I wasn't sure if she would respond and thought I may even be blocked since I ended the chat somewhat abruptly. I was surprised that she responded immediately. She apologized for not being clear. She explained that she does "automatic writing" and that what she gets is directly from spirit and can sometimes be confusing. She said she does not put her interpretation on it unless asked for clarification. Regardless, she said she didn't remember the context of the reading (it was a while ago), but that when she said she didn't see contact, but did see a conversation/communication coming, that typically means that she didn't actually "see" HOW the contact would occur or WHO would initiate it. She didn't mean that there would be no contact. I'm glad I asked for clarification, because I would have never interpreted the transcript that way.

Anywho, I hope I get the validations that others have gotten. I'm avoiding the readings still and I feel better overall, whether anything happens or not.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2019, 02:18:54 PM »
I can tell you guys that she definitely doesn’t need to be fed information, so i don’t think she gave her reading based on what was said. If you just ask what she sees happening with you and POI she takes it away from there. I read with her again and she immediately nailed what the issue was, or what my concern was (different from our first chat) and said basically, it’s not what you’re thinking, get that out of your head. Only she said verbatim what it was I was thinking. She knew what he had told me, what I was thinking about it (which was coming from my own insecurity and second guessing) and told me to take a break from readings and let it play out, so that’s what I’m doing.

That’s not true because when I read with her I asked her exactly that and she said something then abruptly closed the chat after saying she doesn’t think she can connect.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2019, 02:50:15 PM »

That’s not true because when I read with her I asked her exactly that and she said something then abruptly closed the chat after saying she doesn’t think she can connect.

Maybe she just couldn't connect with you. I have had that happen with other readers regardless of the question asked (Zadalia and Kisha come to mind).

Offline star1

« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2019, 03:02:44 PM »
@icloud9 - so happy for you! I'm glad to hear someone is validating something and that your situation is moving forward and looking optimistic!

My take on Kira:

I read with her a while back to see if I would be given an opportunity to get a face to face conversation with POI. I didn't ask when (she doesn't like people to focus on that), but I just to get closure or whatever. I didn't tell her any background or the nature of the conversation that I wanted, only whether we could talk face to face. I've had texts back and forth with POI, but texts are too easy to avoid the serious conversations that need to happen to move forward or move on.

So, the reading was fast (she is a very fast typist) and her immediate response was "yes". She saw a conversation/communication in a "1" (mid to end January) and that he would be missing me, having some guilt about things, and after January, he would be looking at more. Later in the text however, she said she didn't see "contact". At that point I called it a wash. You can't have a conversation and not have contact. I chalked it up to not connecting and ended the chat after about 11 minutes when the funds ran out. She seemed very nice, but I was left confused.

Since icloud9 and others felt that she was good and saw some validations, I decided to reread my chat transcript (yay me, btw for NOT getting another reading!). I read it over and over and was still left confused. I decided to email her. I wasn't sure if she would respond and thought I may even be blocked since I ended the chat somewhat abruptly. I was surprised that she responded immediately. She apologized for not being clear. She explained that she does "automatic writing" and that what she gets is directly from spirit and can sometimes be confusing. She said she does not put her interpretation on it unless asked for clarification. Regardless, she said she didn't remember the context of the reading (it was a while ago), but that when she said she didn't see contact, but did see a conversation/communication coming, that typically means that she didn't actually "see" HOW the contact would occur or WHO would initiate it. She didn't mean that there would be no contact. I'm glad I asked for clarification, because I would have never interpreted the transcript that way.

Anywho, I hope I get the validations that others have gotten. I'm avoiding the readings still and I feel better overall, whether anything happens or not.

Best of luck, Fidget. It's always frustrating to feel confused after a reading, I hope you understand in time when maybe you look back or try to piece the puzzle together. You're doing really well on getting less readings - it's tough. You got this 💪🏻

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2019, 03:32:57 PM »
Thanks Star. Time will tell and time's what I've got. LOL

Offline star1

« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2019, 03:36:34 PM »
Thanks Star. Time will tell and time's what I've got. LOL

No problem :)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2019, 03:57:22 PM »

Maybe she just couldn't connect with you. I have had that happen with other readers regardless of the question asked (Zadalia and Kisha come to mind).

What’s crazy is that with what she said, she did connect and I Pinged her to get an explanation for her behavior so I was shocked she just abruptly ended like she did.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2019, 04:05:30 PM »

What’s crazy is that with what she said, she did connect and I Pinged her to get an explanation for her behavior so I was shocked she just abruptly ended like she did.

Her “behavior”...Lol you make it sound like she did something criminal  😂 Are you her new client? Maybe she got overwhelmed with the information coming through and felt perhaps you wouldn’t allow her enough time to fully explain.  Were you rushing her? And what do you mean “abruptly”- she’s never rude like that and always follows up with emails. So what was her explanation when you pinged her? Regardless, at least she didn’t waste your time.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2019, 04:09:32 PM »
Does anyone know how far out she reads? My readings she stated that she doesn’t see any forward movement at this time.

For me it has been mostly short term predictions (up to 2-3 months) coming to pass  but i think it’s beause I’m not necessarily dealing with a silent period where I have no idea where I stand with the POI. So my situation isn’t in a limbo. Maybe this is why it’s easier to pick up on continuously moving progress.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2019, 04:25:48 PM »

For me it has been mostly short term predictions (up to 2-3 months) coming to pass  but i think it’s beause I’m not necessarily dealing with a silent period where I have no idea where I stand with the POI. So my situation isn’t in a limbo. Maybe this is why it’s easier to pick up on continuously moving progress.

See, mine is in limbo, which is why I am on the fence with the time frame of this month. It seems crazy optimistic, but it's "almost" aligning with Kisha. BUT I have also learned a long time ago that nothing manifests with me, so I am slowly accepting that my closure may be just moving on by myself. It would be awesome if someone hit the nail on the head, but I'm no longer counting on it.