Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125662 times)

Offline ShootingStar

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2019, 03:14:21 PM »
I’m not sure if she’s right yet on when I would be seeing my POI again or what happens after that...but I went away for two weeks for the holiday and saw him before and things were great. I got back on the 1st and my assumption was I would see him right away. When I spoke with SK before Christmas she said she is getting January 17th to see him, and she knows that sounds quite far away but that’s the number she’s getting so around there. I thought surely that part of the reading would be wrong because why would someone I’m dating let it go basically a month between dates?! Sure enough, didn’t see him this week and doesn’t sound like I’ll be able to see him next week. Part of me still wonders if he is blowing me off. I’ll update later if the rest of her prediction (which is positive) pans out, and when or if I see him, but I thought it was interesting. I think because we are currently dating the assumption would be that I would see him right when I get back from break, if she was lying she probably would have gone with that...we’ll see!

I go months between dates, specifically one month, I’m busy at work, holidays, and with kids so what can I do.. hope none of my dates think I am blowing them off.. texting should get through the month, good luck!

Thanks! It is work related and the excuses sound totally legitimate but I just worry. He’s not really able to text during the day with his type of job either so really, I’m just trying to let it go and live my life and let time tell. I’m not getting any more readings until these play out.  I just thought it was interesting she May be on the track to being correct about the first prediction in my reading. I’ll update!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2019, 03:18:15 PM »
I’m wishing you best of luck! Yes just remember they will contact again and it’s nothing personal. Say it out loud if you need to “I am magnetic, men always make time for me. I become a priority to them as they get to know me.” I don’t believe in law of attraction but affirmations can reprogram you ENTIRELY. it’s very healthy if you are an insecure attachment type. Remember early relationships it’s normal to go weeks and months between dates until you guys become a priorit to one another.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2019, 03:19:40 PM »
I’m wishing you best of luck! Yes just remember they will contact again and it’s nothing personal. Say it out loud if you need to “I am magnetic, men always make time for me. I become a priority to them as they get to know me.” I don’t believe in law of attraction but affirmations can reprogram you ENTIRELY. it’s very healthy if you are an insecure attachment type. Remember early relationships it’s normal to go weeks and months between dates until you guys become a priorit to one another.

You’re so right about not being a priority yet, which is totally fine and normal. Thanks for the advice!!

Offline icloud9

« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2019, 02:33:49 AM »
So the hang out with POI went well on the 2nd. Spent the weekend with him as well. he's going through a difficult time right now with family stuff, legal issue (this is about to wrap up tho), and the crazy ex that's having psychotic episodes. Actually I spent some time at a hospital with him Saturday afternoon because his aunt is in a serious condition. 

We had a heart to heart conversation. He apologized to me about not being there for me this past month. He asked me to give him some time to clear things out . He said that he does not want to bring baggage into our relationship, and that he would rather wait until things are more clear so we can focus on us. Also, he is considering moving and changing his numbers and everything, so that he can get away from his crazy ex. So yes, I got my validation directly from him that this is moving into a positive direction. I do need to be more patient.
It sucks that he cant prioritize me right now, but I am grateful that we got to  spend some time together, and I am grateful that he communicated to me about what has been going on. I feel more clear about things now. Thank God. All of this was predicted by Kira accurately.
I am honestly nervous about that ex tho - Kira said to tread with caution because she is literally psycho and that she might contact me and cause a scene. (I dont know how she will find a way to contact me but ?????)  And that she would flip her shit if she personally sees the POI and me physically together. What Kira said was accurate because my POI told me that he doesn't want his crazy ex reaching out to me or have any sort of access to me what so ever, so he cant really have me around him much right now. (She's literally stalking him everywhere.) The annoying thing is he wont get a restraining order against her! I feel like he still has a soft spot for her (though he is tired of her.)

Anyways, things are slowly but surely unfolding, and moving forward. There's a lot of mess in my POI's life and I will need to let him take care of that. I also do want to make a comment here, you guys, I don't get readings that often. I think that's why predictions unfold for me. I dont "wait" for my POI .. I guess I am just manifesting him. I go live my life and do my own things, and watch things happen. Basically the remainder of this month I  am to expect more 'silence' from my POI but that's because he will be sorting things out. Kira said he is very serious about wanting to move and that she sees him staying with some male's place just for a temporary period starting feburary, and then finds his own place by April.

Kira says by April at the latest we should already be in a full blown relationship... :) I fully believe in this.
Good luck, everyone.

Offline star1

« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2019, 02:35:23 AM »
So the hang out with POI went well on the 2nd. Spent the weekend with him as well. he's going through a difficult time right now with family stuff, legal issue (this is about to wrap up tho), and the crazy ex that's having psychotic episodes. Actually I spent some time at a hospital with him Saturday afternoon because his aunt is in a serious condition. 

We had a heart to heart conversation. He apologized to me about not being there for me this past month. He asked me to give him some time to clear things out . He said that he does not want to bring baggage into our relationship, and that he would rather wait until things are more clear so we can focus on us. Also, he is considering moving and changing his numbers and everything, so that he can get away from his crazy ex. So yes, I got my validation directly from him that this is moving into a positive direction. I do need to be more patient.
It sucks that he cant prioritize me right now, but I am grateful that we got to  spend some time together, and I am grateful that he communicated to me about what has been going on. I feel more clear about things now. Thank God. All of this was predicted by Kira accurately.
I am honestly nervous about that ex tho - Kira said to tread with caution because she is literally psycho and that she might contact me and cause a scene. (I dont know how she will find a way to contact me but ?????)  And that she would flip her shit if she personally sees the POI and me physically together. What Kira said was accurate because my POI told me that he doesn't want his crazy ex reaching out to me or have any sort of access to me what so ever, so he cant really have me around him much right now. (She's literally stalking him everywhere.) The annoying thing is he wont get a restraining order against her! I feel like he still has a soft spot for her (though he is tired of her.)

Anyways, things are slowly but surely unfolding, and moving forward. There's a lot of mess in my POI's life and I will need to let him take care of that. I also do want to make a comment here, you guys, I don't get readings that often. I think that's why predictions unfold for me. I dont "wait" for my POI .. I guess I am just manifesting him. I go live my life and do my own things, and watch things happen. Basically the remainder of this month I  am to expect more 'silence' from my POI but that's because he will be sorting things out. Kira said he is very serious about wanting to move and that she sees him staying with some male's place just for a temporary period starting feburary, and then finds his own place by April.

Kira says by April at the latest we should already be in a full blown relationship... :) I fully believe in this.
Good luck, everyone.

Best of luck to you, I hope your wishes and hopes come true .

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2019, 02:41:12 AM »

Good luck, everyone.

incredibly happy for you!! :) :)

Offline icloud9

« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2019, 02:55:29 AM »
@Star1
@Poorprincess
Thanks so much ladies!! It's note quite there yet but I am staying strong!

Offline star1

« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2019, 02:56:37 AM »
@Star1
@Poorprincess
No problem. I will say that your man sounds quite sensible and has his head screwed on.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2019, 02:59:23 AM »
@Star1
@Poorprincess
No problem. I will say that your man sounds quite sensible and has his head screwed on.

It's not quite to my standards just yet, lol if I were him I would be file a restraining order against his ex but he hasn't done that, so... Something is still a little loose lol.

Offline star1

« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2019, 03:01:44 AM »
@Star1
@Poorprincess

It's not quite to my standards just yet, lol if I were him I would be file a restraining order against his ex but he hasn't done that, so... Something is still a little loose lol.

Lol, let's hope that the rocket goes up his butt soon  ;D

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2019, 03:03:51 AM »
I’m so glad things seem to be unfolding like Kira predicted. It sounds like April will be much better, and that he is going to be taking the steps in the meantime to make things better for himself and your relationship.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2019, 03:18:29 AM »
I’m so glad things seem to be unfolding like Kira predicted. It sounds like April will be much better, and that he is going to be taking the steps in the meantime to make things better for himself and your relationship.

thank you!! Any updates on your situation? :)

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2019, 07:17:46 AM »
I made the classic mistake of calling a few readers in a short frame of time. I panicked because my POI was leaving for a month for work and we got into an argument and he left and didn't even say goodbye. Shaman Kira was one of the readers I chatted with. I spoke to her on December 27th. The following is an abridged version of the conversation. She was 100% right. He and I live approximately 20 minutes if that from one another and he's now in another country. She picked up the terrible communication, how it would be sporadic and inconsistent. That's also true. The time frame she gave me for contact 2 days to 2 weeks well he called and we made up on December 31st 4 days after this chat. She has a rough way  of delivering her message but as long as its honest I don't mind.

Shaman Kira: hello
Shaman Kira: good evening, this is kira
Shaman Kira: who am I speaking with, please?
Me: Hi goodnight. I was wondering if you can tell me when I would hear from my POI and if we have a future?
Me: My name is ******
Shaman Kira: what is your POIs name
Me: Henri
Shaman Kira: and it sounds like yu didn't read my profile. its not a good idea to open up your question with a "when". but let me see.
Me: I did.
Me: I'm sorry. I can amend the question.
Shaman Kira: yes can you ask your question in a different way please for me
Me:Do you see contact from him anytime soon?
Shaman Kira: i do have an answer for your first question but i do want to double check. i dont want to give wishy washy answers
Me: I understand.
Shaman Kira: thats still a when, dear lol . yes i do feel you will hear from him and i see communication. i get a number 2- and it feels like within two weeks or by the 2nd..but feels more like a week thing.
Shaman Kira: but what i see is
Shaman Kira: the contact and communication is sporadic..its not too consistent
Shaman Kira: so that sort of hinders from things building progressively and consistently.
Shaman Kira: i like his energy, he has all the good intentions.
Me: He's actually away for a month on a business trip
Me:He will be back in the city February
Me: SO you're right on that
Shaman Kira: yeah but even with this trip so, although he may be distracted right now i see contact coming, he's not going to completely just be in limbo
Shaman Kira: feel free to ask me what else yu would like to know -
Shaman Kira: i mean i see a great potential here, the problem i see is his time etc
Me: I just wanted to know if you see a committment after he returns
Shaman Kira: no not right away. i do feel "more" happening after he returns- i see plans and more communication etc. but i dont see commitment happening right away...
Me: OK. As long as he doesn't shut me out
Shaman Kira: but this is also what i was saying earlier - things just felt quite sporadic and not really consistent. and it felt like he was distracted with work. and it looked like he was struggling with prioritizing both things at the same time

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2019, 08:19:51 AM »
I felt liked you give her too much information.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2019, 08:38:34 AM »
I felt liked you give her too much information.

Yeah, I agree. You kinda fed her all that info in a way. But again...I hope she is right for you  :)

anything