Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125659 times)

Offline poorprincess

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2018, 07:15:06 PM »
@icloud9 AHHHHHH!!! So happy for you!! Congrats!! Wishing you a happy 2019 and here's hoping the 2nd is awesome <3

Offline icloud9

« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2018, 07:35:36 PM »
@icloud9 AHHHHHH!!! So happy for you!! Congrats!! Wishing you a happy 2019 and here's hoping the 2nd is awesome <3

haha thanks so much!! but i'm not THAT excited just yet. Little communication doesnt really mean that much to me, it's not like him and I weren't talking at all and this was our first communication. We stayed in contact while he goes through his drama and personal stuff but he had definitely gone into a hermit mode as far as his enthusiasm, wanting to see me etc. I let him have his space. So I guess in a way this IS a big step (we havent seen eachother in almost a month), but I'm not going to get my hopes up because apparently the "wishy washy" period lasts until end of Jan (unless Kira was off on timing). So I am gonna allow things to take place and see what happens. But it was true that he gave me some sort of an update as to what was happening and what had just taken place etc. 

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2018, 08:04:37 PM »
Wow iCloud that’s amazing! She works so well for you!

Offline icloud9

« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2018, 08:29:39 PM »

I think after spending over 30K on psychics I deserve this....LOL. I dont get readings too often and I think that helps.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2018, 08:39:45 PM »
@icloud9, that is really awesome! 

Offline aloha

« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2018, 08:50:08 PM »
I got a negative prediction from her, which is different from my trusted advisor. I guess I have to wait and see.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2018, 09:27:00 PM »

haha thanks so much!! but i'm not THAT excited just yet. Little communication doesnt really mean that much to me, it's not like him and I weren't talking at all and this was our first communication. We stayed in contact while he goes through his drama and personal stuff but he had definitely gone into a hermit mode as far as his enthusiasm, wanting to see me etc. I let him have his space. So I guess in a way this IS a big step (we havent seen eachother in almost a month), but I'm not going to get my hopes up because apparently the "wishy washy" period lasts until end of Jan (unless Kira was off on timing). So I am gonna allow things to take place and see what happens. But it was true that he gave me some sort of an update as to what was happening and what had just taken place etc.

@icloud9 totally get it. I'm with you on take the wins where you can, but keep your hopes in check. My wishy washy period goes to February, haha solidarity in the holding it together and just doing us till then! Hugs and sending you good vibes!!

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2018, 11:17:36 PM »

I think after spending over 30K on psychics I deserve this....LOL. I dont get readings too often and I think that helps.

That is so great!! I hope she works as well for me. I had a positive reading from her, not puppies and rainbows but that I need to be patient for the next 3 months then things will move more rapidly from there. I received more negative reading from Kisha so we will see what happens. 🤞🏻

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2018, 11:42:03 PM »
I read with her a few months ago. She said that my POI is avoidant right now (true) but will suddenly start missing me and start feeling guilty about this whole mess in mid to late January after he randomly comes across something of mine that he has (not sure what that is, but it's not impossible). She said communication, but not contact (not sure what that means, unless communication without seeing each other). She said I will have the chance for a face to face meeting later. All I really want is a chance for closure at this point. She said she doesn't see closure, at least the closure I am looking for. It's kind of confusing, so I wrote it off.

Offline Eclecticbeing

« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2019, 09:39:34 PM »
When I read with her she told me my poi wouldn’t reach out and that there wasn’t any future. Well he reached out a few days later. So she was wrong on the first part.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2019, 10:38:52 PM »
When I read with her she told me my poi wouldn’t reach out and that there wasn’t any future. Well he reached out a few days later. So she was wrong on the first part.

congratulations! I do think she's hyped up quite a bit here

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2019, 10:41:14 PM »

This is the best kind of wrong there is! Happy for you!!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2019, 12:39:47 AM »

This is the best kind of wrong there is! Happy for you!!

Definitely :)

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2019, 02:37:46 PM »
I’m not sure if she’s right yet on when I would be seeing my POI again or what happens after that...but I went away for two weeks for the holiday and saw him before and things were great. I got back on the 1st and my assumption was I would see him right away. When I spoke with SK before Christmas she said she is getting January 17th to see him, and she knows that sounds quite far away but that’s the number she’s getting so around there. I thought surely that part of the reading would be wrong because why would someone I’m dating let it go basically a month between dates?! Sure enough, didn’t see him this week and doesn’t sound like I’ll be able to see him next week. Part of me still wonders if he is blowing me off. I’ll update later if the rest of her prediction (which is positive) pans out, and when or if I see him, but I thought it was interesting. I think because we are currently dating the assumption would be that I would see him right when I get back from break, if she was lying she probably would have gone with that...we’ll see!

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2019, 02:44:14 PM »
I’m not sure if she’s right yet on when I would be seeing my POI again or what happens after that...but I went away for two weeks for the holiday and saw him before and things were great. I got back on the 1st and my assumption was I would see him right away. When I spoke with SK before Christmas she said she is getting January 17th to see him, and she knows that sounds quite far away but that’s the number she’s getting so around there. I thought surely that part of the reading would be wrong because why would someone I’m dating let it go basically a month between dates?! Sure enough, didn’t see him this week and doesn’t sound like I’ll be able to see him next week. Part of me still wonders if he is blowing me off. I’ll update later if the rest of her prediction (which is positive) pans out, and when or if I see him, but I thought it was interesting. I think because we are currently dating the assumption would be that I would see him right when I get back from break, if she was lying she probably would have gone with that...we’ll see!

I go months between dates, specifically one month, I’m busy at work, holidays, and with kids so what can I do.. hope none of my dates think I am blowing them off.. texting should get through the month, good luck!