Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125664 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2018, 05:54:32 AM »
The first time I read with her was on the 22nd. She gave me a timeline of 2-3 for minor communication. She felt it was weeks. For this it was actually days. Today my POI texted me after a month of no contact. Now mind you it’s been 2.5 months since we broke up and I was doing all the reaching out until recently. Could the no contact trigger something, possibly. Also I sent a card, one from me and one from my dogs, lol. He’s not in a good place and I wanted to be me and make him smile. So when he texted me it was about the card from my pups. He said “Well it took you to use the dogs for me to even think about being Christmas like to anyone.  Merry Christmas!”  I didn’t reply back. I don’t want to put pressure and honestly I don’t know what to say while at the same time I’m afraid to for saying something wrong where he will take it the wrong way.

So did her timing prediction come to pass?...I’d say yes...while also having some help I believe with a purpose to. But it is a start.

I would reply with a simple Merry Christmas back. :)

Offline attaboy

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2018, 08:07:04 AM »
She 100% wrong for me. I asked her when would I see my POi and she said she doesn’t know about seeing but, I would hear from him in 2 months. He was avoiding seeing me. Well, I knew I was going to see him this week and I did.

Wait....wouldn't that make her right?  If you did see him, technically you did hear from him, right?

Did you call her more than two months before seeing him?  The way you wrote the post seems to imply you called shortly BEFORE you saw him ALREADY knowing you were going to see him.  If that was the case is that not within 2 months?  I'm lost!!  Please help me understand.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2018, 11:50:26 AM »
The first time I read with her was on the 22nd. She gave me a timeline of 2-3 for minor communication. She felt it was weeks. For this it was actually days. Today my POI texted me after a month of no contact. Now mind you it’s been 2.5 months since we broke up and I was doing all the reaching out until recently. Could the no contact trigger something, possibly. Also I sent a card, one from me and one from my dogs, lol. He’s not in a good place and I wanted to be me and make him smile. So when he texted me it was about the card from my pups. He said “Well it took you to use the dogs for me to even think about being Christmas like to anyone.  Merry Christmas!”  I didn’t reply back. I don’t want to put pressure and honestly I don’t know what to say while at the same time I’m afraid to for saying something wrong where he will take it the wrong way.

So did her timing prediction come to pass?...I’d say yes...while also having some help I believe with a purpose to. But it is a start.

yeah I learned she can very occasionally misinterpret the symbols and numbers she sees. Sometimes she will feel a 1 and she feels it would be "a week" but then it turns out to be the 1st of a Month LOL (actually it still fell into within a week time, now that I think about it). And sometimes she'll say within a 7...like 7 days? and then it turns out to be like 7PM That night, minor things like that. So you have to look at the whole situation. But she always tells me this in our readings, that she she tries not to interject too much into the directly channeled information but she will share she see sees and what she feels it means. When it comes to her numbers and contact predictions, I've found that 90% of the time it is a correct interpretation, and other 10% time it is still accurate, but her interpretation is off. The better she's connected to you, the more things will just spew out of her without you even asking.

By the way guys, while she doesn't fill readings with unsolicited advice,when she does, I recommend that you listen to her. It's not some generic advice but I think it's because she sees the layers in the situation and she can help you make the situation favorable to yourself (If you can). She has never sold me that LOA BS (not that it is BS but I am not a fan when a reader starts lecturing on this) but she does tell me IF I do certain things or NOT do certain things it would help the situation progress faster or cause a huge delay. For example, my friend (who actually recommended her to me), her situation is a little crazy because she is a little cray cray when it comes to guys LOL. She told her that this one guy that she was dealing with (they had been dealing with eachother for almost a year so it wasn't a new situation), it had a relationship potential - and in fact it already was kind of a relationship but the guy just hadnt put the title yet, but that it would take time to be labeled as one, and that she needs to not be talking about "relationship" to this guy. Kira very specifically told her to "not go crazy on him and start a fight" especially during this certain period of time, because then it would push him away and for good. To other people this may sound like general advice but actually to the people involved (and also myself who knows what was going on between my friend and this guy) this was very specific, and more so now that we look back at it. Well, guess what, she actually didn't listen to this advice and she went bat shit crazy on the guy during THIS period. She got blocked by this guy. SMH. So one might say here that Kira was wrong because she told her there would be a relationship. Uh, no, because she also said to not go crazy, but my friend did, so she messed that one up. My friend loves Kira for this also, lol she blames herself for her stupidity (her words, not mine!! I'm not judging my friend lol)
So here is an example of her advice being very specific to your situation and you being able to benefit from it if you actually listen.

I truly have a lot of respect for Kira because she also calls you out on your own BS (because let's be honest, we all need that sometimes), but don't get me wrong, it's very much in a compassionate, empowering way and not belittling or insensitive. She's not someone to go to if you just want to be completely passive about your situation and 100% rely on predictions only.

Another thing. If she tells you she "sees" something and asks you if you know what it means, don't be alarmed if it doesn't resonate right away. It also may not be too significant to your own situation or question, either. This isn't her trying to drag on time at all because she won't continue on the topic once you tell her it doesn't make sense right now. She says she has to bring it up because spirit mentions to her, so she still shares it with you but without any personal interjections, and later on you will find out exactly what it means. Example- one time she told me she sees that someone who is close to my POI is expecting a "Baby"...like, someone is pregnant. So I asked her directly is it the ex? and she said she can't verify that??? Boy did this make me PANIC because his ex was threatening him that she was pregnant. At the same time I was consulting Lady P and Sincerity, and they both said the ex is literally just making up stuff to keep my POI miserable and stuck. (Correct.)  But It made me sick to my stomach that she said she saw someone is PREGNANT and it was so specific to my fears!!! well I found out that very weekend my POI went to his good friend's baby shower. So that's what it was. LOL.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2018, 12:21:28 PM »
She 100% wrong for me. I asked her when would I see my POi and she said she doesn’t know about seeing but, I would hear from him in 2 months. He was avoiding seeing me. Well, I knew I was going to see him this week and I did.

Wait....wouldn't that make her right?  If you did see him, technically you did hear from him, right?

Did you call her more than two months before seeing him?  The way you wrote the post seems to imply you called shortly BEFORE you saw him ALREADY knowing you were going to see him.  If that was the case is that not within 2 months?  I'm lost!!  Please help me understand.

"seeing" as in you spent time together or you saw him somewhere in public at an event? Also did you ask her for a read on your situation or just straight up asked her when you would see him? When you say she was 100% wrong- what do you mean??  because her timing was wrong? or her detail?

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2018, 10:59:06 PM »
There is no right to this reader. An apple is an apple no matter how you slice it. I asked her about my situation. Let her give her answer. Then I asked her when we would see each other. That means lay eyes. No matter if time is spent or I am looking at him at an event. She responded she did not see that. In regards to hear from him, that means some type of texting, calling, e-mail. The reason I asked the question of when I would see POI is because I felt like she was wrong from the beginning. We all are intuitive some of us know how to tap into it and others don’t. I am very skilled at tapping into my intuition. I can tell if a reader is somewhat right meaning they get the concept but, may be having a hard time putting it together or, are straight up wrong. She was incorrect. Didn’t work for me, may work for others.

We were together for 5 days. She didn’t see that. Everything was wrong.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2018, 11:24:25 PM »
There is no right to this reader. An apple is an apple no matter how you slice it. I asked her about my situation. Let her give her answer. Then I asked her when we would see each other. That means lay eyes. No matter if time is spent or I am looking at him at an event. She responded she did not see that. In regards to hear from him, that means some type of texting, calling, e-mail. The reason I asked the question of when I would see POI is because I felt like she was wrong from the beginning. We all are intuitive some of us know how to tap into it and others don’t. I am very skilled at tapping into my intuition. I can tell if a reader is somewhat right meaning they get the concept but, may be having a hard time putting it together or, are straight up wrong. She was incorrect. Didn’t work for me, may work for others.

We were together for 5 days. She didn’t see that. Everything was wrong.

I was half considering giving her another try. I’m reading people’s reviews and taking them to heart but I went back to my chat transcript again... and between rereading it, your experience, and how much she charges... I just can’t bring myself to take another chance with her. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2018, 05:10:14 PM »
I thought I’d give her another try and I am not sure what to make of the second reading.  She said “I am questioning if this man is on a sociopath level”.  She felt “ZERO” empathy from him.  I first read with her in September.  At that time, I had to pull back and walk away.  My POI was mad so her reading indicated that he’s moved in a different direction.  The thing is, my POI could never fully let go, but he won’t step up, so I had to be the one to pull away.  He’s been “lurking” so I wanted to get an update on him.  Her description of him having no empathy was both absurd and true.  My POI admitted that he can’t emphasize with others.  He doesn’t know how.  But at the same time, he also admitted strong emotional attachments and care for certain people in his life.  So, she picked up on one aspect of his personality and said that he’ll never change.  I am left feeling that her reading only captured a small part of the big picture.  I felt she was able to pick up on specific points and based conclusions off that.  I am not saying she is wrong.  I am just don’t feel as though she connected with all the other parts.  Or if she did, she didn’t think they were relevant.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2018, 05:33:15 PM »
I thought I’d give her another try and I am not sure what to make of the second reading.  She said “I am questioning if this man is on a sociopath level”.  She felt “ZERO” empathy from him.  I first read with her in September.  At that time, I had to pull back and walk away.  My POI was mad so her reading indicated that he’s moved in a different direction.  The thing is, my POI could never fully let go, but he won’t step up, so I had to be the one to pull away.  He’s been “lurking” so I wanted to get an update on him.  Her description of him having no empathy was both absurd and true.  My POI admitted that he can’t emphasize with others.  He doesn’t know how.  But at the same time, he also admitted strong emotional attachments and care for certain people in his life.  So, she picked up on one aspect of his personality and said that he’ll never change.  I am left feeling that her reading only captured a small part of the big picture.  I felt she was able to pick up on specific points and based conclusions off that.  I am not saying she is wrong.  I am just don’t feel as though she connected with all the other parts.  Or if she did, she didn’t think they were relevant.

If she was a bad reader she would have told you he has feelings for you etc. sounds like he might be a narcissist, you may want to look up YouTube videos about them and see if it fits the pattern. All bad readers would never have said he doesn’t have empathy, they would have told you the opposite. I know it’s hard to hear but it sounds like she was closer than most if he has already told you he lacks empathy.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2018, 05:51:56 PM »

If she was a bad reader she would have told you he has feelings for you etc. sounds like he might be a narcissist, you may want to look up YouTube videos about them and see if it fits the pattern. All bad readers would never have said he doesn’t have empathy, they would have told you the opposite. I know it’s hard to hear but it sounds like she was closer than most if he has already told you he lacks empathy.

I agree. That sounds pretty specific to me honestly, as to why she ultimately sees you guys going in opposite direction. I find her to be great at outcomes especially if they are shown very clear to her, even if the person may not want to believe it. I didn't believe it either at first when she gave me a negative reading on my other POI whom I thought I was going to have this perfect relationship with. While she may not mention other factors that we know about our situation (I don't know if it's because she cant see it or because she feels it's not relevant/significant like you said) and one might think that it is because she isn't fully "connected," or that she is assuming based on minor details she gets...But after reading with her for awhile, I found that even THOSE other things she didn't mention wouldn't even have mattered because her outcome was right. And the parts that she did pick up on turned out to actually play a role in the outcome. At least she doesn't EMBELLISH and add fluff. That's huge to me. I don't like it when someone makes something more significant than it actually IS and that actually does more damage to our emotions because we find ourselves holding on. Somebody could tell you all they want that this guy has feelings for you, he loves you etc...but if he is not stepping up, then what is the point? Definitely check out some videos on narcissists. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2018, 06:04:48 PM »

I agree. That sounds pretty specific to me honestly, as to why she ultimately sees you guys going in opposite direction. I find her to be great at outcomes especially if they are shown very clear to her, even if the person may not want to believe it. I didn't believe it either at first when she gave me a negative reading on my other POI whom I thought I was going to have this perfect relationship with. While she may not mention other factors that we know about our situation (I don't know if it's because she cant see it or because she feels it's not relevant/significant like you said) and one might think that it is because she isn't fully "connected," or that she is assuming based on minor details she gets...But after reading with her for awhile, I found that even THOSE other things she didn't mention wouldn't even have mattered because her outcome was right. And the parts that she did pick up on turned out to actually play a role in the outcome. At least she doesn't EMBELLISH and add fluff. That's huge to me. I don't like it when someone makes something more significant than it actually IS and that actually does more damage to our emotions because we find ourselves holding on. Somebody could tell you all they want that this guy has feelings for you, he loves you etc...but if he is not stepping up, then what is the point? Definitely check out some videos on narcissists.

I have to chime in to say that sociopaths can have affection, even love for specific individuals. This is an awful example, so I apologize in advance, but the mob hitman "the Iceman" was a diagnosed sociopath who didn't have empathy (which made him a great hitman), but very much loved his wife and children. He wasn't a fantastic husband and father (there was abuse), but he did feel love but only for them. And narcissism is completely different from sociopath.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 06:07:16 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2018, 01:43:12 AM »

I have to chime in to say that sociopaths can have affection, even love for specific individuals. This is an awful example, so I apologize in advance, but the mob hitman "the Iceman" was a diagnosed sociopath who didn't have empathy (which made him a great hitman), but very much loved his wife and children. He wasn't a fantastic husband and father (there was abuse), but he did feel love but only for them. And narcissism is completely different from sociopath.

I'm chiming in too about a few things in this thread:

1. Saying that SK only got a small part of the big picture. In my experience that kind of describes the whole thing with even the best readers. They rarely or never get the whole / big picture and you are left with pieces of a puzzle to assemble. So, if SK was at least accurate on the pieces she handed you, then perhaps consider whether or not they are helpful ones.

2. Respectfully, I don't agree with @jhuskindle's statement that all bad readers would have told you the opposite. I think a LOT of bad readers will skew a reading positive but not all. Some will skew negative or simply make things up that aren't relevant. I think your own intuition may give you some insight into whether or not SK was making those things up.. but I don't think any of us can know for sure what a bad reader will say or not say...

3. Lastly, I agree that narcissist and sociopath are different animals.

And I empathize with how confusing it all is. You may just need to follow your own instincts and see what happens next to, eventually, have the big picture answers you want.

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2018, 04:10:03 AM »
Hi I'm new here ( waves ). I just had a reading with Shaman Kiri and she was excellent. The first thing she said picked up was the crap communication between he and I. He left last week on a one month job assignment and he's been overwhelmed and stressed. She picked up his terrible time management skills and man oh man she hit that nail. That man and the clock are constantly at war. She also picked up that I can feel him and how he feels about me and that's true. Picking up on feelings run in my family.  Overall the reading was good. I like her. She was honest enough to tell me that she cannot give me a concrete prediction on our long term prospects. I am grateful for that.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2018, 10:23:03 AM »
I very kindly reached out to her to chat with her again because of all this great feedback she’s gotten. First she assumed I was requesting free minutes which I wasn’t. She then said that she believed I must have been disappointed with the reading because it was only five minutes. Oh and said she only gives free minutes to those that leave her feedback. I explained to her that I couldn’t leave feedback because I used to do readings myself long ago. Anyway there was an email back and forth with her a bit in which I explained that before making a prediction I was looking for some assurance that she had a connection to me or the situation. Some way to validate that it wasn’t a cold reading. She became quite offended by this and accused me of not being open and that I must be blocked and cynical and that she’s definitely not the reader for me!

So if anyone wants to see the exact message you are welcome to PM me and I will share with you what she wrote to me and what I wrote. But overall I would advise...

Before trusting a readers predictions, you should be able to be reassured as a customer that you’re not being given a cold reading. And the more specifics the reader needs in order to give you a reading the more likely it is to be a cold reading.

I also 100% believe now that either she reads this board, that keen psychics in general do, or that people in some way associated with trying to promote the company do - as well as provide phony posts about recommendations of readers to try to increase their business I am really convinced of this.

Good luck to all - I do not recommend this reader. Not because “we didn’t have a connection” or I’m cynical or not open - but because I really do believe she is someone to be extremely wary of to say the least.

Also, don’t trust everyone’s reviews on here. Even those that appear to be around a long time.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2018, 03:28:51 PM »
I very kindly reached out to her to chat with her again because of all this great feedback she’s gotten. First she assumed I was requesting free minutes which I wasn’t. She then said that she believed I must have been disappointed with the reading because it was only five minutes. Oh and said she only gives free minutes to those that leave her feedback. I explained to her that I couldn’t leave feedback because I used to do readings myself long ago. Anyway there was an email back and forth with her a bit in which I explained that before making a prediction I was looking for some assurance that she had a connection to me or the situation. Some way to validate that it wasn’t a cold reading. She became quite offended by this and accused me of not being open and that I must be blocked and cynical and that she’s definitely not the reader for me!

So if anyone wants to see the exact message you are welcome to PM me and I will share with you what she wrote to me and what I wrote. But overall I would advise...

Before trusting a readers predictions, you should be able to be reassured as a customer that you’re not being given a cold reading. And the more specifics the reader needs in order to give you a reading the more likely it is to be a cold reading.

I also 100% believe now that either she reads this board, that keen psychics in general do, or that people in some way associated with trying to promote the company do - as well as provide phony posts about recommendations of readers to try to increase their business I am really convinced of this.

Good luck to all - I do not recommend this reader. Not because “we didn’t have a connection” or I’m cynical or not open - but because I really do believe she is someone to be extremely wary of to say the least.

Also, don’t trust everyone’s reviews on here. Even those that appear to be around a long time.

Flora it's very clear that you got a negative reading and instead of accepting it, you're trying your hardest to justify why she's wrong and a scam/unethical reader/cold reader etc.

The vast majority of people leaving reviews for her say she's connected well and has been able to provide very accurate details to prove she's connected.

I see why she's taken offense, you've basically come in and called her a cold reader to her face because you didn't like what you heard.

Not everyone on here reviewing her can be a shill. I know for sure I am not

I think she's entitled to her opinion based on her experience. She didn't say all reviewers are shills. She said to be wary that some reviewers may be undisclosed readers. And some are. Plenty of readers stalk this forum and don't ever post anything.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2018, 03:33:15 PM »
Hey Fidget, have you read with her yet? :)