Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158967 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: THE END
« Reply #450 on: June 08, 2020, 03:56:11 AM »
Well, that doesn't make sense. I'm a film major, red herring for auteurs like Alfred Hitchcock was taught ad nauseam so I feel it truly doesn't make sense in real life. Hitchcock was well known for throwing herrings in many if not all of his films so the audience could not figure out where the plot was going. Its f! up if readers are doing that on purpose. I mean, what is the point of predicting a guy who isn't the guy you've been presented with. Or were all the readers off in saying such and such is coming and the prediction is made to fit in some way because the description fit the most relevant situation and then the guy ends up not being the guy??

I'm just trying to understand why Matilda would say it's a red herring. She predicted the same guy too didn't she?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #451 on: June 08, 2020, 04:20:37 AM »
Well, that doesn't make sense. I'm a film major, red herring for auteurs like Alfred Hitchcock was taught ad nauseam so I feel it truly doesn't make sense in real life. Hitchcock was well known for throwing herrings in many if not all of his films so the audience could not figure out where the plot was going. Its f! up if readers are doing that on purpose. I mean, what is the point of predicting a guy who isn't the guy you've been presented with. Or were all the readers off in saying such and such is coming and the prediction is made to fit in some way because the description fit the most relevant situation and then the guy ends up not being the guy??

I'm just trying to understand why Matilda would say it's a red herring. She predicted the same guy too didn't she?

Interesting! What does it mean in the film world? Its funny Ive never heard that term before. Yep she sure did with all the rest of them.
However, she is the only one that stated that the guy could be a red herring. No other reader mentioned that term or alluded the first dude could be the fake and real one would come later. They all kinda stuck to the same description even when they saw a new guy and the description was the exact same to the current (they didnt know until I told them) - it happened mainly with Kisha, Tajah and Venus when they picked up the guy initially in Nov-Jan - but they see him clearly now. Kisha now finally sees him as one person - she kept seeing him as 2 in March then finally in my June reading she saw him as one person.

The definition I found online was "something, especially a clue, that is or is intended to be misleading or distracting."

I think Smiley1 used this term as well and I believe she is from Australia - which made me think it was more or less a slang term used there (Matilda is from Australia as well)

@Smiley1 - how is the term red herring used in Australia?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 04:25:41 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #452 on: June 08, 2020, 04:23:13 AM »
“THE END”

First I'd like to thank you all for the love and support to my show! Unfortunately, it has come to an abrupt end.

I’m writing this as probably my last post to this story. I say this because I am ending the romantic connection with my POI at work. Ive noticed over the past 3 months, there has been a dwindling of the romantic connection - yet he contacts me every single day. However, its just been mostly friendly, and a little flirty but not much. But thats not the reason. So after what happened today, I am totally done with him and my attraction for him has waned. So any predictions these readers have seen about anything about him coming forward with his feelings towards me (in a romantic way) or any significant progression I cannot see happening now, and even if it did happen, I AM ALL THE WAY TURNED OFF.

Basically we got into an issue with work the other day - albeit a small issue, the way he handled it showed me how he lacked any empathy and was a complete insolent asshole. While I did know the guy was a bit of a prick early on when I met him (including with people at work), he was very nice to me because of his attraction for me. I knew that that would eventually wear off though and I told him it would early on. And here we are. I don’t care wether this was an issue or work or not, how he handled the situation was so fucked up, I am 100% sure if there was an issue outside of work, he would handle it the same way.

So all in all - this guy that was predicted for the last 2 years was a complete fluke. Yet readers continue to keep telling me he has a romantic attraction for me and he will come forward and do this and that and whatever and even some big affair or whatever. Like its not happening. Nor do I care for it to happen. I wasn’t too deeply attached emotionally.

All the readers saw me happy and content with my love life and career this summer - specifically June and July but I am much more frustrated and depressed than ever. Not over this guy, but just stating how it is for me right now - nothing is happening really.

While a lot of the predictions are supposed to come up very soon - the end of this month and July is supposed to be significant - I DO NOT SEE IT HAPPENING. It would take an act of God to change my mind and even if he did so, I still don’t like how he handles things, its not attractive.

The only reader who saw this frustration with him was Cookie, but she didnt see it until my most recent reading in May. She did warn me had had a temper, and was possessive and jealous. I now realize that when she says possessive and jealous it doesnt mean that that person are those 2 things - it means that they could be argumentative - and maybe with you and it could be about anything. Not sure why she picks it up this way, but she has been warning me for months about this, but at the same time saw all the things (nice and romantic things) that would happen. But now I am seeing more of how he is acting.

But in that same reading, she saw him spending the night, me getting pregnant, us progressing and going on a trip, him telling me he loves me etc.
Her readings align with most others - however, I really think this is a DIFFERENT DUDE they are seeing. Even though he has mentioned he could fall in love with me and mentioned going on a trip before, I think that I changed the timeline and direction of the upcoming predictions because - NO TO ALL OF THE ABOVE.

All I know is, if in some weird way any of this happens, I will totally believe in PRE DESTINY (right now I lean more to free will, but dont negate pre-destiny)

So the only readers that mentioned I would/could possibly walk away are:

-Barbara4846 (2nd reading)

“I get an ex around you emotionally. He does care about you still. He's from the past. Y'all had difficulties with, I get something ….you will make some changes in June.” <—  I changed emotionally. He is still in the present, but emotionally/romantically - thats what is in the past.

“You've turned your back on a gentleman that has been married. Somebody you haven't heard from in a while, and you carry burdens over this guy. “ <- Amazed she picked this up

“It says you turn your back on love with him.”

“So when he comes back, he might tell you, he loves you wants to be with you wants to work things out. But that's up to you. You kind of turn your back a little bit on it. Maybe you don't trust them, or whatever. You feel foolish about it. “

“Okay, sometime around July, this gentleman comes back in your life for something. So  he comes back, all of a sudden, you'll think about it to balance that with him.”

“Somebody's going to go through a divorce that you're going to hear about in two months.  (This would be July)“

“But he does come back. He does love you.”

“What happens in the next three or four months…It will change your life”

-Washington (CP)

"Well he really cares for you and somebody is going to walk away. I don't know if it's him walking away from his marriage or you walking away from both because it's like things are gonna go on to the next level....he wants more of you" There are big surprises come your birthday. I get you and I'm having serious conversations about where you're heading, but eventually, I see you walking away"

My birthday is June 17th - again doubt that will happen.

That’s all folks!

Sparkle,
I have read so much of your story and felt the sizzle inside my brokenness! My life is the crazy story..but there is you. The wonderful you who obviously very caring, extremely brave... I have gain much from your post. Did I mention destiny is tinted by free will. I think.
Thx for the share.

Awww thank you!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #453 on: June 08, 2020, 04:28:17 AM »
Here is a good description:

A red herring is something that is used to divert attention from the truth. In literature and cinema, a red herring is supposed to distract and mislead audiences so that there's a surprising twist that audiences didn't see coming.

I'm only trying to point out that it is ludicrous for herrings to show up in readings. Psychics are misleading enough as it is.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #454 on: June 08, 2020, 04:38:47 AM »
Here is a good description:

A red herring is something that is used to divert attention from the truth. In literature and cinema, a red herring is supposed to distract and mislead audiences so that there's a surprising twist that audiences didn't see coming.

I'm only trying to point out that it is ludicrous for herrings to show up in readings. Psychics are misleading enough as it is.

Oh wow!! Yes this sounds exactly what she was referring to and you’re right it is crazy for these herrings to even show up in readings- the crazier thing was the dude was actually the same dude! There isn’t a new guy therefore no real red herring. I

She used this term because the guy she predicted was someone i would be in a committed relationship and he would be SINGLE lol, and when she found he was actually married then that’s when the term popped up because thought for sure there was a single guy matching the same description that i would be in a relationship within March.

Nope. It was the same  dude and he is still married. It would be interesting if he happened to get divorced by that time then the prediction would’ve rang true - because we definitely were very close romantically at that time.

These readers don’t know what they see sheesh- they are just a vessel to try to interpret the best they can

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #455 on: June 08, 2020, 04:49:36 AM »
Did he specifically mention divorce, things weren't working out? Did he say he would consider that in any context? Saying and doing are two different things. I know you know that, but sometimes readers give scenarios based on the snippets of information they see and the way they interpret.

Have you broken it off with the guy? Well, I know you guys weren't technically on, but you were in a sense.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #456 on: June 08, 2020, 05:17:11 AM »
Did he specifically mention divorce, things weren't working out? Did he say he would consider that in any context? Saying and doing are two different things. I know you know that, but sometimes readers give scenarios based on the snippets of information they see and the way they interpret.

Have you broken it off with the guy? Well, I know you guys weren't technically on, but you were in a sense.

Well as we grew closer around Feb, I told him I got readings. I told him that over a period of years - he was predicted to me, but no one ever saw him married. He wanted to know what else they said...I hesitated because most of them predicted divorce and that there were arguments going on in his house and he wasn't happy at home. So I told him before I tell you, just know I am uncomfortable sharing this as I do not know what is going on - ok? So I told him what they said. He said that basically nothing like that was happening - especially with regard to divorce..and with arguments, he felt like that was a normal part of a relationship. He didnt even have any intentions on divorce at all. He asked why they saw that? He said was it because of money, infidelity? I said you know I dont know! All they said was something about being unhappy and no connection - that was really it. When we had another conversation later - he again wanted to know what was going to happen next - and I mentioned some things and basically said that everyone said that he was not in love with his wife - and I said Im sure that isnt true (to him) - I said Im sure you love her I mean she is the mother of your kids - and he agreed (He never said it outright on his own tho).

HOWEVER, this is a man who 1) doesnt wear a ring 2) Never talks about his family ever at work 3) Doesnt have any pics of his fam in his office) and mentioned to me when we went out for the first time when we talked about my interests - I mentioned that Im not really big on marriage and whatever...he then said "marriage isnt all its cracked up to be". Honestly when he said that at that time, I thought it was a statement because I ddint know he was married.

So all in all he never told me that he would leave his wife, nor divorce or anything of that nature and as a matter of fact seemed quite surprised when I told him that. This is where Im like where are they all picking this up?!!! Out of another universe? lol . I just found it to be WEIRD...so many see this and when I talk to him - nothing. So either its true that he isnt or he could be lying to me because he really didnt know me - but he really seemed caught off guard.

I have broken it off emotionally - I havent outright said it - but Im just changing my energy. I never initiate communication with him - its allll him. So Ill just pull back - cant completely since he is a coworker but I wont engage in anything flirtatious because really thats the only thing we can do now anyway. We communicate everyday (outside of work) - only facetimed twice and havent seen him physicially in 3 months. So this isnt anything that has gone deep - yet everyone predicts this deep connection and him spending the night and moving out of house and separation - like REALLY

« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 05:28:37 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #457 on: June 08, 2020, 05:41:06 AM »

Well as we grew closer around Feb, I told him I got readings. I told him that over a period of years - he was predicted to me, but no one ever saw him married. He wanted to know what else they said...I hesitated because most of them predicted divorce and that there were arguments going on in his house and he wasn't happy at home. So I told him before I tell you, just know I am uncomfortable sharing this as I do not know what is going on - ok? So I told him what they said. He said that basically nothing like that was happening - especially with regard to divorce..and with arguments, he felt like that was a normal part of a relationship. He didnt even have any intentions on divorce at all. He asked why they saw that? He said was it because of money, infidelity? I said you know I dont know! All they said was something about being unhappy and no connection - that was really it. When we had another conversation later - he again wanted to know what was going to happen next - and I mentioned some things and basically said that everyone said that he was not in love with his wife - and I said Im sure that isnt true (to him) - I said Im sure you love her I mean she is the mother of your kids - and he agreed (He never said it outright on his own tho).

HOWEVER, this is a man who 1) doesnt wear a ring 2) Never talks about his family ever at work 3) Doesnt have any pics of his fam in his office) and mentioned to me when we went out for the first time when we talked about my interests - I mentioned that Im not really big on marriage and whatever...he then said "marriage isnt all its cracked up to be". Honestly when he said that at that time, I thought it was a statement because I ddint know he was married.

So all in all he never told me that he would leave his wife, nor divorce or anything of that nature and as a matter of fact seemed quite surprised when I told him that. This is where Im like where are they all picking this up?!!! Out of another universe? lol . I just found it to be WEIRD...so many see this and when I talk to him - nothing. So either its true that he isnt or he could be lying to me because he really didnt know me - but he really seemed caught off guard.

I have broken it off emotionally - I havent outright said it - but Im just changing my energy. I never initiate communication with him - its allll him. So Ill just pull back - cant completely since he is a coworker but I wont engage in anything flirtatious because really thats the only thing we can do now anyway. We communicate everyday (outside of work) - only facetimed twice and havent seen him physicially in 3 months. So this isnt anything that has gone deep - yet everyone predicts this deep connection and him spending the night and moving out of house and separation - like REALLY

This is interesting, but the bolded portions don't put him in a good light. I mean men who don't want people to know they are married always try to keep their options open. That's how it looks, but it may not be the case. If he is now a jerk as you've mentioned perhaps he was in denial about wanting a divorce, perhaps the wife initiates it because there is a lot of complexities to divorces. idk, just saying stuff out loud. In addition, men like to have other options if they do want out of their current relationship...like he would start a romance long before he tells the wife, so if the wife is tired over whatever bs she is going through, he won't be out in the world alone.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #458 on: June 08, 2020, 05:59:30 AM »

This is interesting, but the bolded portions don't put him in a good light. I mean men who don't want people to know they are married always try to keep their options open. That's how it looks, but it may not be the case. If he is now a jerk as you've mentioned perhaps he was in denial about wanting a divorce, perhaps the wife initiates it because there is a lot of complexities to divorces. idk, just saying stuff out loud. In addition, men like to have other options if they do want out of their current relationship...like he would start a romance long before he tells the wife, so if the wife is tired over whatever bs she is going through, he won't be out in the world alone.

BINGO to the bolded...wouldnt be surprised. But its funny all readers make it seem that he is the unhappy one and she is the one who is nuts and mean, but knowing him and his personality i wondered if it was the other way around! He did say well you know "men are stupid and sometimes we may not know what we do and how it affects someone, and not really know whats going on" so even with that statement it seemed he had no clue or intention about initiating a divorce. I will say he didnt give in easly - I mean he didnt just jump right in to try to develop something romatically - he even asked what type of guys i was interested in and to see if he may have had a friend or so he could hook me up with (this is of course after I found out he was married and when he realized I didnt know) ...our connection literally grew when I got really really sick at the end of Feb and he let down his gaurd emotionally for me....otherwise I dont think it would have progressed tbh

Hmm while I do get the bolded doesnt place him in a good light in hindsight - at the time we hung out He did tell me he was married (so he didnt try to hid intentionally) and thought I already knew he was married as everyone at work knew he was married - all of the stuff above-referenced work. I can say that this is the type of dude that doesnt intentionally try to pick up women or anything of that nature - I dont get that vibe from him. He literally goes from work to the gym and goes or or takes his son to soccer practice and home. He has also validated somethings that readers have told me  - specifically Kisha and Cookie stated that this wasnt the type of guy that was a player or had relationships outside of his marriage - they both said this on their own (I didnt ask).

He mentioned to me that there have been women that have approached him and he just never engaged, just never did. He wasnt the type of dude that just had random one offs with women even before the marriage (everything he said Cookie said he would tell me). Now does this mean its the entire truth - maybe maybe not not sure. But I did ask him why he didnt wear his ring and he told me he only took it off at work along with his watch because of all the keyboard typing etc. Who knows if thats true or not - but hell he couldve lied to be about his marriage and I wouldve never known. Even though we all work together no one brings up anything about his family in anyway at work.

I definitely think he is in denial. Every reader when I tell you every one pick this divorce/separation from him (except Kisha) and I tell them - well he said his marriage is fine - and they all say "he is delusional" lol
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 06:02:36 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #459 on: June 08, 2020, 09:55:27 AM »
Sparkle in my experience (more than 2 married men who forgot they were married when I met them)

Every reader told me wifey was nuts, unhappy, in another situations, controlling, they’re not engaging, etc etc.

Over numerous men. I swear I don’t go looking for them.

All psychics told me they would leave, divorce, live with me, tell me they need change.

None of them ever left and all of them are still married.

Only one was pre predicted. 

Psychics no nothing and married men are dumb.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #460 on: June 08, 2020, 11:48:41 AM »
Sparkle in my experience (more than 2 married men who forgot they were married when I met them)

Every reader told me wifey was nuts, unhappy, in another situations, controlling, they’re not engaging, etc etc.

All psychics told me they would leave, divorce, live with me, tell me they need change.

Funny you say that, Ive compared notes with other users on the board with similar situations as mine and the readers have said the exact same things!

For example, they will be making "changes in their life", or the wife was "mean and or crazy", or they would say we would "live together"

Now what interesting is that some of my friends use the same or diff readers and when we compare notes the readings are so similar.

Like why do they do this? Why would they say they would live with us or move out from their spouse or always pick up the wife as mean?

Here is the thing, I feel that these readers are very honest in what they pick up - I mean they dont often pick up that he is married, rather they see a woman around him and that woman has some negative influence on him. Some pick up marriage, But im not sure why their guides tell them those things or maybe they are misinterpreting the message? Seems to be a theme when it comes to predictions around married men.

In this situation, I really dont have anything negative to say about him other than his bad attitude. I didnt have issues with him being married because we were coworkers first and had a bit of friendship and there wasnt anything he lied about - (unless he is lying that he is happy). But there really isnt much to this situation as it hadnt gone too deep.

@Smiley1 I totally understand. Like we do nothing but live our lives and then here comes an unavailable man. Im sorry that you went through this - sucks being lied to - which is really sad. So I understand how you could get caught up thinking that this could go somewhere, and then it followed with more lies. It can be heartbreaking. Im so glad I found out upfront. But I was so curious thats all - curious to see what would happen based on the predictions...didnt really hope or want for him to leave his wife as I wasnt expecting that for some reason. I dont know I just thought that if he left her organically cool if not, well we still have a friendship. But again, it was his bad attitude and the way he handled a small situation that threw me off.

Sometimes when readers pick up these themes it actually is a way they interpret the message they are getting - so I wonder what "Living together" or "Changes" means - as often interpretations arent straightforward when it comes to readers. When Cookie saw him coming to my house spending the night more than once a week then twice a week and would be with me over the weekends (in my latest reading) I wondered if thats what they saw as "living together". Again I doubt Cookie was actually seeing him.

It is so weird! Like why these dramatic predictions for a guy who is attached? Ive never ever called on a guy who is attached. But it seems like when you do all readers no matter what will say the guy would leave the girl - its crazy!! Like has anyone ever called and a reader told them - nope their relationship is fine? Kisha is the ONLY one who has said that about thier relationship - well her and Golden Dawn Tarot. Thats it. Everyone sees unhappyness and wanting to separate. Everyone tells me he would open up about his feelings and let me know his situation - and honeslty - that is the MAIN prediction ive been waiting on more than anything because I want to know what he would tell me!! Because he already said his marriage was fine. But readers make it seem like he is going to come out and tell me that is is NOT fine and that he is leaving or something. Again, if this does happens, doesnt mean he would actually do it.

Again, this is just not one reader who said this about leaving/divorce/separaation. There are MANY that have said this ranging from QOC, to Venus to Barbara to Venus to Cookie, etc. A whole host of them. Some have been consistent - Like Venus, but others have went back and forth saying he will leave and then he would stay. Again, I dont ask directly they tell me. And if I do ask directly its because I would say other readers told me, so what do you see?

Smiley - did you ever read with Cookie and did she tell you specific things that would happen with the married guy?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #461 on: June 08, 2020, 11:58:08 AM »

No never read with cookie.  But lots of other reputable readers told me they would leave. Going back to 2012 right up until 2018 when I just stopped dating until I met my new poi.

Only one reader at the end of 2018 said move on. The guy I was seeing is lying to me. 

Funny you say that, Ive compared notes with other users on the board with similar situations as mine and the readers have said the exact same things!

For example, they will be making "changes in their life", or the wife was "mean and or crazy", or they would say we would "live together"

Now what interesting is that some of my friends use the same or diff readers and when we compare notes the readings are so similar.

Like why do they do this? Why would they say they would live with us or move out from their spouse or always pick up the wife as mean?

Here is the thing, I feel that these readers are very honest in what they pick up - I mean they dont often pick up that he is married, rather they see a woman around him and that woman has some negative influence on him. Some pick up marriage, But im not sure why their guides tell them those things or maybe they are misinterpreting the message? Seems to be a theme when it comes to predictions around married men.

In this situation, I really dont have anything negative to say about him other than his bad attitude. I didnt have issues with him being married because we were coworkers first and had a bit of friendship and there wasnt anything he lied about - (unless he is lying that he is happy). But there really isnt much to this situation as it hadnt gone too deep.

@Smiley1 I totally understand. Like we do nothing but live our lives and then here comes an unavailable man. Im sorry that you went through this - sucks being lied to - which is really sad. So I understand how you could get caught up thinking that this could go somewhere, and then it followed with more lies. It can be heartbreaking. Im so glad I found out upfront. But I was so curious thats all - curious to see what would happen based on the predictions...didnt really hope or want for him to leave his wife as I wasnt expecting that for some reason. I dont know I just thought that if he left her organically cool if not, well we still have a friendship. But again, it was his bad attitude and the way he handled a small situation that threw me off.

Sometimes when readers pick up these themes it actually is a way they interpret the message they are getting - so I wonder what "Living together" or "Changes" means - as often interpretations arent straightforward when it comes to readers. When Cookie saw him coming to my house spending the night more than once a week then twice a week and would be with me over the weekends (in my latest reading) I wondered if thats what they saw as "living together". Again I doubt Cookie was actually seeing him.

It is so weird! Like why these dramatic predictions for a guy who is attached? Ive never ever called on a guy who is attached. But it seems like when you do all readers no matter what will say the guy would leave the girl - its crazy!! Like has anyone ever called and a reader told them - nope their relationship is fine? Kisha is the ONLY one who has said that about thier relationship - well her and Golden Dawn Tarot. Thats it. Everyone sees unhappyness and wanting to separate. Everyone tells me he would open up about his feelings and let me know his situation - and honeslty - that is the MAIN prediction ive been waiting on more than anything because I want to know what he would tell me!! Because he already said his marriage was fine. But readers make it seem like he is going to come out and tell me that is is NOT fine and that he is leaving or something. Again, if this does happens, doesnt mean he would actually do it.

Again, this is just not one reader who said this about leaving/divorce/separaation. There are MANY that have said this ranging from QOC, to Venus to Barbara to Venus to Cookie, etc. A whole host of them. Some have been consistent - Like Venus, but others have went back and forth saying he will leave and then he would stay. Again, I dont ask directly they tell me. And if I do ask directly its because I would say other readers told me, so what do you see?

Smiley - did you ever read with Cookie and did she tell you specific things that would happen with the married guy?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #462 on: June 08, 2020, 12:24:34 PM »
Im also irritated at the prediction Cookie gave me - she said that from March - May he could go quiet and would be indifferent (basically he communicated still but didnt say or call much)...but after May he would "get better" but now that I read with her in May - she told me I would be irritated and frustrated with him from June - December! Even though she saw progression and him saying he loved me. Also, a year before she said when I met this guy I would be happy over the summer of 2020 (her and many others) Like none of that makes sense. If im frustrated (like I am now) how could I continue to be attracted to a person to engage further? Annoying.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #463 on: June 08, 2020, 01:53:56 PM »
Okay, I know you don't want judgement and I'll keep my opinion on all this out but maybe this is YOUR sign to leave that man alone. You give him way too much attention for him being married with kids. I know it emotionally got deeper but you also let that happen. I have chatted and talked to many men and become good friends over the years without it getting to this level even when I was married. At the end of the day there was an affair even if not physically but emotionally. Take as you lesson to create firm boundaries with your interactions with him or any other married men in the future. We allow things to unfold that way and I am sorry to say married men sometimes really only enjoy the attention you give them. They probably sit there and say "I still got it" to their friends. Do some take the leap into affairs? Absolutely, but many just enjoy the extra attention you are giving them and that's the only reason why they continue to entertain you.

Again, take this experience from that situation to see this is not worth the level of effort you are giving it and move on. I am realizing many psychics even probably the top tier ones are just designed to run with something to keep us stuck and keep their pockets fuller.

Lastly, as a divorced women.... We are all mean and crazy in the man's eyes and point of view  but the thing they always fail to mention or recognize is that 90% of the time they drove us there with their behavior or actions.

Totally agree with the bolded lol

Honestly - I didnt need a sign. I knew what I was doing and knew the potential issues that could arise, including his personality. I just liked the attention just like he probably liked the attention. No one else was giving it to me - and he was consistent (more than any other single man Ive met smh) and I enjoyed the attention more than anything. So I too was selfish in this situation while fully being aware that he was married. I didnt have any expectations or hope for anything - just curious to see where and how far it would go.

So as far as giving way too much attention to him - I believe that is subjective. If we are basing my attention based on my posts about him and readings - its merely because I am bored in the house alone, getting readings because Im bored and curious and it entertains me. Just know these readings are not all about calling just about him - he always comes up in my readings when I call generally about my love life.

We havent really gotten to any level - it hasnt even become an affair - we literally just communicate and mainly its about work. But the predictions are what keeps me interested, keeps me going because its something more interesting than what is really going on right now. These predictions are what is fueling this along. But I dont have regrets about calling or anything because again, I called generally about my love life.

So all in all - while I like to write about it, talk about it and all that - the relationship isnt really that deep to me which is why Im able to move on emotionally so easy.

So, in the end, I am seeking attention as well which is why Im giving this situation any type of energy.
Its entertaining, its something to talk about and I liked getting the attention from him.

Him having an attitude or whatever didnt really have to teach me about creating boundries with married men. I already know better lol.
I just did it anyway - again because of the attention.

While this may be "morally" incorrect - I just let it happen, it was just an organic connection. Thats really it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 02:21:37 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #464 on: June 08, 2020, 04:35:51 PM »
Right on..feel you. I have done the married person "thing" loved the attention..anyhows.
Glad it ended...