Author Topic: THE END  (Read 156325 times)

Offline Sparkle002

THE END
« on: November 11, 2018, 11:05:17 PM »
Well peeps, I'm just here to update my story.

FWIW, The outcomes I got from the following readers about my current POI WILL NOT HAPPEN.

They all pretty much predicted positive outcomes very very specific to the current POI (so this is not a situation were another guy could come in and apply to him). Most were general reads, others were specific (for those readers who do better with specific questions)

The writing is on the wall with this one ;).

The following readers saw positive progression with my POI (and some even predicted him into my life -from 2 years ago) - and its going no where, no progression, no nothing: Yona, Indio, Venus, Tajah, Cookie, Celeste, Delores, QoC, Golden Dawn Tarot, Aries (Kisha) and Tara.

Yep alllll the good ones (for me at least) will get it wrong (LOL this is MY prediction).

While Im not saying the connection is completely over with the POI, but the situation is so far gone its IMPOSSIBLE for their predictions to come true. AND ALLLLL have given the same EXACT same prediction.

"New beginnings and a fresh start with the POI, that he will change and come forward" blah blah. Yeah NO.

Luckily Im in a place where my emotions were not caught up in the readings and have went on dates with others most of the time I was dating him.

But this is yet another situation that will not turn out the way that they say.

If anything changes, Ill come and update, but the likelyhood is that it wont.
And even if he does "change", I know it will only be for a hot second and then it falls flat.

The only person that didnt see a thing progressing was Delores from CP - however her specific negative prediction didnt come true.

Good Luck to everyone and their POI predictions!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 11:11:46 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline star1

Re: THE END
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 11:10:53 PM »
So sorry to hear that, Sparkle. I honestly thought that you would be the rare 1% who will get lucky with their POI. Best of luck, and I do hope that things will change for the better.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 11:14:21 PM »
LOL thanks Star...I kinda did too, but I think we all feel and hope that we are that 1%.

Yep so there is a time when you need to match REALITY to the PREDICTIONS and accept that it DOESN'T fit!

Offline star1

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 11:19:22 PM »
LOL thanks Star...I kinda did too, but I think we all feel and hope that we are that 1%.

Yep so there is a time when you need to match REALITY to the PREDICTIONS and accept that it DOESN'T fit!

You never know, if you let go, as they say!! But yeah, it's scary how inaccurate they can be without doing it on purpose (i.e sugarcoating).

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 11:34:30 PM »

You never know, if you let go, as they say!! But yeah, it's scary how inaccurate they can be without doing it on purpose (i.e sugarcoating).

Right! I will give it to these readers tho - there were no fairytales spun - very realistic about the situation

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 12:24:25 AM »
Good luck in the future.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 12:28:23 AM »
Good luck in the future.

Thank you!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 12:43:09 AM »
Sorry Sparkle...  good luck and Im glad you have moved on.... Good for you:)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2018, 12:56:05 AM »
Sorry Sparkle...  good luck and Im glad you have moved on.... Good for you:)

Thank you! :D

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2018, 01:21:54 PM »
Hey you did not mention Effie -- I know you have talked to her... what about her predictions?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 02:15:16 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2018, 03:10:52 PM »
Hey you did not mention Effie -- I know you have talked to her... what about her predictions?

I only read with her once about a contact prediction - she said he would call the same day and he did. That was the only time I spoke to her.

Her predictions fall in line with All the other readers above- Positive loving outcome, etc etc....Including Yona - Yona told me I got the Star as the outcome of this relationship - that I will get what I want and I will be spending time with my POI...she specifically said he would ask for exclusivity and commitment on his own. I just dont see it - because he is being TRIFE right about now lol.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2018, 03:17:57 PM »
I find it quite worrying to be honest that top readers genuinely see an outcome and seem very sure of it, and it just does not happen anywhere close to what really happens. It must be that readers really can't see the future.

Most of us have called about said ex, and the reader has told us not to worry, the ex is coming back and isn't interested in anyone else. Then when we next ring them up, they're seeing someone or talking to someone. Well how the hell do they not "see" that coming up? It's suddenly jumped very quickly from "don't worry, your ex won't be with anyone", to the complete opposite.

I genuinely think that there must either be a free will, or spirit block things off on purpose that we aren't supposed to know about. But it would be easier if we did know that said ex was about to move on with someone else to save our heartache and wasting time and money.

In this situation with Sparkle, the top readers told her that she'd get her outcome and it didn't pan out the way that they saw it. She got her contact and things making progress, but then it reached a dead end again. I regret having readings on relationships, I think they're the most dangerous slippery slope because nobody can seem to predict what's going to really happen at the end of it all.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2018, 03:51:16 PM »
I find it quite worrying to be honest that top readers genuinely see an outcome and seem very sure of it, and it just does not happen anywhere close to what really happens. It must be that readers really can't see the future.

Most of us have called about said ex, and the reader has told us not to worry, the ex is coming back and isn't interested in anyone else. Then when we next ring them up, they're seeing someone or talking to someone. Well how the hell do they not "see" that coming up? It's suddenly jumped very quickly from "don't worry, your ex won't be with anyone", to the complete opposite.

I genuinely think that there must either be a free will, or spirit block things off on purpose that we aren't supposed to know about. But it would be easier if we did know that said ex was about to move on with someone else to save our heartache and wasting time and money.

In this situation with Sparkle, the top readers told her that she'd get her outcome and it didn't pan out the way that they saw it. She got her contact and things making progress, but then it reached a dead end again. I regret having readings on relationships, I think they're the most dangerous slippery slope because nobody can seem to predict what's going to really happen at the end of it all.

*Correction* There wasnt even any progress - it stayed the same the entire time. Also this guy wasn't an ex (not sure if anyone knew that lol).

Offline star1

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2018, 04:12:32 PM »

*Correction* There wasnt even any progress - it stayed the same the entire time. Also this guy wasn't an ex (not sure if anyone knew that lol).

I didn't mention anywhere in the post that he was an ex, and sorry. I thought he made contact with you and things were going good until the final outcome and it wasn't really going anywhere.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2018, 04:29:53 PM »

I didn't mention anywhere in the post that he was an ex, and sorry. I thought he made contact with you and things were going good until the final outcome and it wasn't really going anywhere.

I know :) - I was providing clarification for the board. Your commentary mentioned an ex (I know it was a general statement but I didnt want folks to assume that was my situation) - just clarification thats all.

He always made contact - he was just way to inconsistant. I was the one who backed off, he gave me some space per my request but then decided to still contact me. There was literally no change even when he contacted me after I told him I need space. It was the same nonsense. Also, there wasnt really a final outcome - I made that outcome based on his current actions. This is why I said that this prediction was not going to come true because there is no way that I could see him being consistent and actually sticking to what he says he is going to do. Ive never heard of a guy doing a complete turn around like that ...like ever....

But Im just clarifying because some others on the board may have assumed the same thing - no worries.

anything