Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158963 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: THE END
« Reply #420 on: April 29, 2020, 03:26:24 AM »
Didn't you say at one point that the manager poi and the other co-worker were described similarily? I got confused on that part.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #421 on: April 29, 2020, 03:31:35 AM »
Didn't you say at one point that the manager poi and the other co-worker were described similarily? I got confused on that part.

Yep. They are the same person lol

So new energy/new guy was predicted specifically for the month of March (Kisha, Matilda and Delores) - they all said he worked at my job, in IT, he is mixed, dark wavy hair, etc etc. I even asked Kisha - are you sure this is not the same dude as the IT Director - she said yes it isnt the same person. And it was smh. I knew it was too

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #422 on: May 18, 2020, 03:05:40 AM »
On the next episode of the Sparkle Show...

"House of Mirrors"

Hey Peeps! Is me - Sparkle!

Its been a while so I thought I would update

Nothing new between the POI and I (yet) - But Ive had some really interesting predictions lately that are supposed to happen soon (within the month) …so I may have something juicy to update by then.

Ive been reading with my go-to readers and a few new readers as well --- all have pretty much the same themes I have been posting for a while.

However, there are so many possibilities and outcomes Ive been given its confusing!

Just like in a House of Mirrors, you can see potential views or different views depending on where you are standing. Depending on which mirror you look at, it all comes down to YOU and your choice on what you want to do (or see) - if you believe in free will. Based on the recent reading from Cookie I had today, and hearing about what is coming up - its a pretty daunting choice on which path I choose with this situation. Because like Cookie said “You have a choice, its up to you”

So many different outcomes:
- Not in a Committed Relationship, but otherwise a relationship/affair
- I will walk away from him (none of these predictions show that he walks away from me)
- Separation/Divorce (on his side)
- Marriage (on our side in 2-5 years) - (I honestly think this is a different person), Proposal in the fall after a trip in Sept/Oct
- Moving in together in a place he gets
- Moving into my place
- Living with me Time to time

See how all over this stuff is? I dont even ask for outcomes in any of my readings but this is mainly what different readers have been picking up...I have absolutely no direction or idea where this will go because right now Im in a good space and a gray space where this is just a friendship between us...

All readers specifically said all these things will happen starting June and through the next 6 months (December) (However Ive had reads out to 2-5 years) (Kisha specifically didnt see ANY of these details in her general read, yet there are alot of details readers pick up)

Until then, based on a combination of readings - here is what looks to be a potential soap opera coming up:

1. Getting Closer/Deeper Connection/Love with POI - he could fall in love with me
2. Jealousy/Possessiveness (on his side)
3. A Trip
4. People finding out about us at work (we work together)
5. Pregnancy (me)
6. POI 1 making a return

The other choice is to not deal with him at all, and POOF all these predictions are immediately wrong lol.

Until Next Time…

Thanks to @midwesternsun for the title and reference!!

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 03:07:26 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #423 on: May 18, 2020, 06:17:54 AM »

Sparkle, just be a little careful here, I had an affair many years ago and all of these predictions were made.  He ultimately chose his wife and children over me.   

Didnt end well for me so don't rely on predictions   I am happy if it does work out for you thought :-)

"House of Mirrors"

Nothing new between the POI and I (yet) - But Ive had some really interesting predictions lately that are supposed to happen soon (within the month) …so I may have something juicy to update by then.

Ive been reading with my go-to readers and a few new readers as well --- all have pretty much the same themes I have been posting for a while.

However, there are so many possibilities and outcomes Ive been given its confusing!

Just like in a House of Mirrors, you can see potential views or different views depending on where you are standing. Depending on which mirror you look at, it all comes down to YOU and your choice on what you want to do (or see) - if you believe in free will. Based on the recent reading from Cookie I had today, and hearing about what is coming up - its a pretty daunting choice on which path I choose with this situation. Because like Cookie said “You have a choice, its up to you”

- I will walk away from him (none of these predictions show that he walks away from me)
- Marriage (on our side in 2-5 years) - (I honestly think this is a different person), Proposal in the fall after a trip in Sept/Oct
- Moving into my place

See how all over this stuff is? I dont even ask for outcomes in any of my readings but this is mainly what different readers have been picking up...I have absolutely no direction or idea where this will go because right now Im in a good space and a gray space where this is just a friendship between us...

All readers specifically said all these things will happen starting June and through the next 6 months (December) (However Ive had reads out to 2-5 years) (Kisha specifically didnt see ANY of these details in her general read, yet there are alot of details readers pick up)

Until then, based on a combination of readings - here is what looks to be a potential soap opera coming up:

1. Getting Closer/Deeper Connection/Love with POI - he could fall in love with me
3. A Trip
5. Pregnancy (me)
6. POI 1 making a return

The other choice is to not deal with him at all, and POOF all these predictions are immediately wrong lol.

Until Next Time…

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #424 on: May 18, 2020, 04:34:06 PM »
Are people really having affairs with married men....?

Since the dawn of time
For my situation it isn’t even an affair - they are predicting an affair
Who knows

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #425 on: May 18, 2020, 04:41:27 PM »

Sparkle, just be a little careful here, I had an affair many years ago and all of these predictions were made.  He ultimately chose his wife and children over me.   

Didnt end well for me so don't rely on predictions   I am happy if it does work out for you thought :-)

"House of Mirrors"

- Moving into my place

3. A Trip
5. Pregnancy (me)
6. POI 1 making a return

Until Next Time…

Thanks for the feedback Smiley!

It’s so weird because i don’t see any of this happening!
I call because I’m curious about this situation - yes there is attraction there but I’m not emotionally invested like nothing has really got up from the ground (at least from my perspective)

I still feel I have control here so - literally I can change all these “predictions” lol
I’m in a good place to make a clear decision now that i know at least one path- I’m just curious if i don’t go down this road what the other path looks like - like where is the other guy who is available and wants a relationship? Where is he lol

I feel 90% of women who get involved have the same story as yours - he chose his wife and kids
I’m not even looking for him to leave his wife and kids! Lol I’m just amazed at all this like really is this all really going to happen? I cannnnnot see it! I’ll bite my words. I’ll say if it Does happen - I will lean more to Pre destiny than free will. Because I’ve been in the middle - so if i choose to move away and it still happens some weird way - i don’t know what to say!

I literally call about my love life and he comes up - I’m trying to see is there annnnyone else please
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:45:44 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline ferney456

« Reply #426 on: May 18, 2020, 04:49:10 PM »
When you call for a reading you just ask for a general reading than a specific question with details on the other person like name and dob?

Interesting. I'm going to try that. I think I give too much away which makes it impossible at times to validate a readers credibility.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #427 on: May 18, 2020, 04:54:27 PM »
When you call for a reading you just ask for a general reading than a specific question with details on the other person like name and dob?

Interesting. I'm going to try that. I think I give too much away which makes it impossible at times to validate a readers credibility.

Yes! Definitely try that. I find the accuracy is far better. However - general reads are better for no tools readers - specific questions are better for Tarot/Tools readers - so ask the question like this “what do you see coming up in my love life” so it will be general enough and steer the way you want it to

Offline ferney456

« Reply #428 on: May 18, 2020, 05:00:55 PM »
Damn I wonder how many readers I thought were validated are about to go down as inaccurate lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #429 on: May 18, 2020, 05:08:45 PM »
Damn I wonder how many readers I thought were validated are about to go down as inaccurate lol

Lol haha!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #430 on: May 18, 2020, 08:56:45 PM »

"House of Mirrors"

- Moving into my place

3. A Trip
5. Pregnancy (me)
6. POI 1 making a return

Until Next Time…

As always love the update sparkle. Quick question though you said Kisha has not seen any of these predictions in her read. What does she see for your love life? Does this guy even come up in her readings or does she talk about someone similar?

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #431 on: May 18, 2020, 10:53:05 PM »
Are people really having affairs with married men....?

Married men are the best liars known to man

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #432 on: May 18, 2020, 11:12:13 PM »

"House of Mirrors"

- Moving into my place

3. A Trip
5. Pregnancy (me)
6. POI 1 making a return

Until Next Time…

As always love the update sparkle. Quick question though you said Kisha has not seen any of these predictions in her read. What does she see for your love life? Does this guy even come up in her readings or does she talk about someone similar?

Kisha has been predicting this same guy since 4/2019. He came up in EVERY LAST READING.
She just saw it being a committed relationship thats it!

Didnt see details about him being married, him possibly moving, separating let alone him divorcing, as well as major changes in his career - I mean she missed A BUNCH of details from what other readers see (that align with the reality I am aware of). She even thought she saw another guy and it was the SAME guy - same description timeframe everything. SMH

She just does not see the dern details, let alone him divorcing. I told her Ive read with others and they all see this divorce (not necessarily soon) but she said maybe those readers can see further out than what she can see...

Here are threads (from this post) with Detailed predictions from Kisha about this guy - ALL SHE SAW WAS A SERIOUS COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP THASSIT! LOL

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg108658.html#msg108658
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.210.html

Ive had a more recent reading - In March - where she recognizes this person as the same person and basically said this person is going to pursue me for a relationship period - she did pick up that he was attached with a family in this reading, but she didnt see that as an obstacle for him lol. He is going to want to be with me period lol
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 11:32:16 PM by Sparkle002 »

beachgal214

« Reply #433 on: May 19, 2020, 02:33:40 PM »
I love them too. its such a guilty pleasure.  I feel like its a tv series and im waiting for next season to start!! LOL

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #434 on: May 19, 2020, 11:52:33 PM »
I second this!! Sparkle, I love your updates and you make coming to this forum so much more interesting!!! Can’t wait until the next episode.....like when you guys go back to work and see each other again!

anything