Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158957 times)

Offline Esse

Re: THE END
« Reply #405 on: April 27, 2020, 08:47:09 PM »
Hi Sparkle,

So on the Yona thread there has been a couple of posts today about Yona's tarot reading style - I was intrigued because someone said they thought she used the Thoth method and I did a search on here to see if there had been any other posts about it - and the first result returned was your post from your reading with Yona a year ago - go back and look :-)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #406 on: April 27, 2020, 09:46:23 PM »
Hi Sparkle,

So on the Yona thread there has been a couple of posts today about Yona's tarot reading style - I was intrigued because someone said they thought she used the Thoth method and I did a search on here to see if there had been any other posts about it - and the first result returned was your post from your reading with Yona a year ago - go back and look :-)

Oh wow! that is interesting lol

I tried searching and couldnt find that post

Could you copy and paste the link here? If you dont mind  ;)

Funny thing is I just saw the post today about the Thoth method and wondered like WOW I never heard of that - no wonder she reads her cards so differently than other readers!

beachgal214

« Reply #407 on: April 28, 2020, 12:00:04 PM »
Hi Sparkle- your story is wild in how accurate your readers pick things up!

I missed who said you'd move in together or live together.  Was this a long time ago prediction or more recent?

Your guy actually does sound like a good guy!!   I hope whatever you are looking for works out for you and its all in the best for everyone!!

good luck and love to hear back!

haha. yes! I see that! I actually wasnt sure if you had specified at some point which had said you'd be living with this man versus him moving - bc those are just such different things.   One implying you're major together and living with one another. I can definitely see how they are intwined though and you dont need to clarify I was just to sure if I was missing an update where some said you'd live together.  and just thinking in my own mind that living together is huge and him moving out is definitely BIG but not the same as actually moving in - although one could argue that would be the first step to moving in together - lol - he'd HAVE to move out!!

thats all I was wondering - was if there were predictions that said like this summer you'd be living with him which I agree doesnt sound super plausible given all he has going on.

This is all very fascinating to me.  Side note - show on cable - Zoeys extraordinary playlist  - she is single, hes engaged, they are in love...  you feel for both of them, I do anyway as I can relate to the situation in a very real way and I watch it with my partner and can very much relate to the undertones. I am interested to see how it plays out on TV though my story is different.  interesting to see it playing out on camera.

Hey thanks so much girl!

They were literally on the previous page of this post lol

But here they are :
Living with each other/Move/changes in his life by summer
- Matilda (Dec Reading)
- Indio (jan)
- Tajah (Jan)
- River (Jan)
- Uma (Jan)
- Tulsa (Mar)
- Delores (Jan)
- Venus (Jan/Apr)
- Leanne- (Oct 2018...she said summer 2020)
- Twiggy (Apr)

I cant see it happening but hey....maybe he does move due to evacuation ...but live with me? Nahhhhhh

Offline Esse

« Reply #408 on: April 28, 2020, 01:05:13 PM »
Aha - it was actually a google search

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1215.1680

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #409 on: April 28, 2020, 02:46:24 PM »
Oh I got you! Yeah I lumped a bunch of them together under each theme lol

Ok so here are the details:
Most dont have timeframes other than they all see the summer as a positive time (May-August)

- Matilda (Nov)* correction on date- Living together/discussions
- Indio (jan) - Living together, moving out away from his wife, mentioned over a few reads on her own - no timeframe
- Tajah (Jan) - Living together, moving out on his own away from wife, mentioned over a few reads on her own - no timeframe
- River (Jan) - Living together - changes within 21 months, said he would have to move all of a sudden - but it would be for a job (in the 2nd reading - she flip flopped)
- Uma (Jan) - Changes in his life, moving out on his own
- Kisha (didnt see anything anytime soon, but something about August and changes in his life a year from now)
- Tulsa (Mar) - Living together, mentioned over a few reads on her own - 3-6 months, leaving wife
- Delores (Jan) - Sharing space with the guy toward the end of the year, mentioned on her own, separation
- Venus (Jan/Apr) - Moving, mentioned several times on her own - didnt necessarily say living together but did say the move was temporary. Both times said he would have to move all of a sudden, like evacuation, but it was a move definitely away from the wife
- Leanne- (Oct 2018...she said summer 2020) - mentioned Id be living with a guy and in a relationship with this person summer 2020
- Twiggy (Apr) - Living together, mentioned over a few reads on her own, leaving wife
- QOC (I forgot to add her lol) - she basically said he is trying to get away from the wife and says once he finishes a project our relationship benefits.

Honestly I dont see any of this happening - these predictions are coming from tools and non tools readers so its weird.
Basically I think that these predictions that may unfold in some weird kind of way or something....
What I will say, as many years Ive been reading Ive never had this many readers tell me the POI I called about would live with me.

Like this dude has a 21 and 15 yr old that lives with him in HIS house HE bought (yeah I know when you're married that stuff is shared and all) but WHY on earth would he leave that?? WEIRD.

Whats even funnier - alot of these predictions were made when I barely KNEW him!, BUT all of the readers have been consistent in saying this.

He could probably move out due to some renovations, or a tornado or whatever. Or he could take a job and move away or a travel job (Id be surprised because he took this job to stop traveling)... but Im SURE its one of these weird things that they really cant see

Hi Sparkle- your story is wild in how accurate your readers pick things up!

I missed who said you'd move in together or live together.  Was this a long time ago prediction or more recent?

Your guy actually does sound like a good guy!!   I hope whatever you are looking for works out for you and its all in the best for everyone!!

good luck and love to hear back!

haha. yes! I see that! I actually wasnt sure if you had specified at some point which had said you'd be living with this man versus him moving - bc those are just such different things.   One implying you're major together and living with one another. I can definitely see how they are intwined though and you dont need to clarify I was just to sure if I was missing an update where some said you'd live together.  and just thinking in my own mind that living together is huge and him moving out is definitely BIG but not the same as actually moving in - although one could argue that would be the first step to moving in together - lol - he'd HAVE to move out!!

thats all I was wondering - was if there were predictions that said like this summer you'd be living with him which I agree doesnt sound super plausible given all he has going on.

This is all very fascinating to me.  Side note - show on cable - Zoeys extraordinary playlist  - she is single, hes engaged, they are in love...  you feel for both of them, I do anyway as I can relate to the situation in a very real way and I watch it with my partner and can very much relate to the undertones. I am interested to see how it plays out on TV though my story is different.  interesting to see it playing out on camera.

Hey thanks so much girl!

They were literally on the previous page of this post lol

But here they are :
Living with each other/Move/changes in his life by summer
- Matilda (Dec Reading)
- Indio (jan)
- Tajah (Jan)
- River (Jan)
- Uma (Jan)
- Tulsa (Mar)
- Delores (Jan)
- Venus (Jan/Apr)
- Leanne- (Oct 2018...she said summer 2020)
- Twiggy (Apr)

I cant see it happening but hey....maybe he does move due to evacuation ...but live with me? Nahhhhhh
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 02:53:21 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #410 on: April 28, 2020, 02:54:00 PM »
Aha - it was actually a google search

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=1215.1680

Ahhh ok - thanks!

beachgal214

« Reply #411 on: April 28, 2020, 03:28:31 PM »
ahhh! got it- thats incredible. I do feel like this will be playing out in SOME capacity like you said..  I mean so many readers similar predictions....

the good news is the kids are older.  15 and 21 - I mean noone likes divorce but the kids had a nice childhood with parents living together.

I look forward to following!!

Most dont have timeframes other than they all see the summer as a positive time (May-August)

- Indio (jan) - Living together, moving out away from his wife, mentioned over a few reads on her own - no timeframe
- Tajah (Jan) - Living together, moving out on his own away from wife, mentioned over a few reads on her own - no timeframe
- River (Jan) - Living together - changes within 21 months, said he would have to move all of a sudden - but it would be for a job (in the 2nd reading - she flip flopped)
- Kisha (didnt see anything anytime soon, but something about August and changes in his life a year from now)
- Tulsa (Mar) - Living together, mentioned over a few reads on her own - 3-6 months, leaving wife
- Delores (Jan) - Sharing space with the guy toward the end of the year, mentioned on her own, separation
- Venus (Jan/Apr) - Moving, mentioned several times on her own - didnt necessarily say living together but did say the move was temporary. Both times said he would have to move all of a sudden, like evacuation, but it was a move definitely away from the wife
- Leanne- (Oct 2018...she said summer 2020) - mentioned Id be living with a guy and in a relationship with this person summer 2020
- Twiggy (Apr) - Living together, mentioned over a few reads on her own, leaving wife
- QOC (I forgot to add her lol) - she basically said he is trying to get away from the wife and says once he finishes a project our relationship benefits.

Honestly I dont see any of this happening - these predictions are coming from tools and non tools readers so its weird.
Basically I think that these predictions that may unfold in some weird kind of way or something....
What I will say, as many years Ive been reading Ive never had this many readers tell me the POI I called about would live with me.

Like this dude has a 21 and 15 yr old that lives with him in HIS house HE bought (yeah I know when you're married that stuff is shared and all) but WHY on earth would he leave that?? WEIRD.

Whats even funnier - alot of these predictions were made when I barely KNEW him!, BUT all of the readers have been consistent in saying this.

He could probably move out due to some renovations, or a tornado or whatever. Or he could take a job and move away or a travel job (Id be surprised because he took this job to stop traveling)... but Im SURE its one of these weird things that they really cant see

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #412 on: April 28, 2020, 11:46:29 PM »
Hi Sparkle,
I had been reading about your thread. He will leave what he has now and live with you if he truly loves you. The kids are big now, it's not a problem for him at all.
My POI has 2 kids aged 15 and 17 and he is in separation under same roof. The kids at this age will understand what's happening and it won't be difficult for him to explain the situation that he is in.
I hope he has some ball to pursue what he really wants in his life instead of compromising his own happiness for all.
I like to read your update, as you are taking as it goes and this is very good :)
Stay safe and well.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #413 on: April 28, 2020, 11:54:10 PM »
Hi Sparkle,
I had been reading about your thread. He will leave what he has now and live with you if he truly loves you. The kids are big now, it's not a problem for him at all.
My POI has 2 kids aged 15 and 17 and he is in separation under same roof. The kids at this age will understand what's happening and it won't be difficult for him to explain the situation that he is in.
I hope he has some ball to pursue what he really wants in his life instead of compromising his own happiness for all.
I like to read your update, as you are taking as it goes and this is very good :)
Stay safe and well.

Awww why thank you!! Thanks for your feedback I appreciate it :)

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #414 on: April 28, 2020, 11:56:34 PM »
Has Yona said anything about you guys moving into together?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #415 on: April 29, 2020, 12:26:08 AM »
I actually  haven’t read with Yona since April of 2019 - at that time I had another POI (the one I originally started this thread about (POI 1) and dated a few others including another guy of significance POI 4. She was only able to pick up those 2 men (well she mixed them up in that last reading). But her predictions typically happened fast for me like 6 weeks to 3 months - she told me my cards always move fast. There may be a few stragglers but all the meat of the predictions happen in that timeframe.
So this current guy wasn’t in any of those past predictions

Not all predictions happens yet from that reading though - some stragglers - she saw me moving - haven’t moved or plan on moving.  However when she predicted a move for me in 2016 the move happened 3 months later out of the blue - broke my lease and everything lol

All of my other readers didn’t pick up on this guy until June 2018 and afterwards - except Cookie - she saw this guy my very first read with her Jan 2018 and again in Apr 2018 reading...she started back picking him back up in 2019 because most of my reads were focused on my POI at the time.
I will say in those same readings she kept predicting a job - as a manager - Im managing people in Finance, Healthcare and IT...guess what prediction came true Sept 2019 - and I am an IT Project Manager as a Healthcare Billing firm - funny when she described him - he works not only in the same field but same damn job! The whole time I thought she was seeing the past - my ex from 2015 because he too worked in the same field

Has Yona said anything about you guys moving into together?

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 12:10:19 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #416 on: April 29, 2020, 02:16:48 AM »
2018 So it's been two years. Did anyone give you a 2year mark, as in that is how long it would take to transpire?

Also, the original two, were the predictions spot on for what happened with them? I never read the story until the current poi. sorry.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #417 on: April 29, 2020, 02:52:30 AM »
2018 So it's been two years. Did anyone give you a 2year mark, as in that is how long it would take to transpire?

Also, the original two, were the predictions spot on for what happened with them? I never read the story until the current poi. sorry.

No worries its a long ass story - or saga - this thread has been going for 2 years almost lol

So they didnt say specifically 2 years but they all said 2020 - so in that way yes it was a 2 year mark. Cooke specifically said 2020, Kisha, heck almost all of them did when they saw this guy back then.

So yes for POI 1 and POI 4 everything transpired as they said for the most part. There were some misses, but the predictive stuff was more or less spot on (id say about 85-90% right). However, most of my readers were more correct on POI 1 than 4 - they thought there was going to be some form of relationship there was - and there kind of was but not really - and listening back to their readings thats how it came across - not as high energy of a relationship they are seeing with this guy. But again this is a situation where general reads have been showing this as a committed relationship, however now he enters the picture (matching specific details of their predictions) and now they are saying friendship that turns romantic and serious..then kind of go back and forth on the relationship - either way they see a relationship, but not a committed one now...So who knows its a weird situation. Im just glad my emotions are caught up like that - dont get me wrong there is some, but Im not all in love or anything

The key months everyone saw was:

September 2019 - Some readers saw a relationship burgeoning - this is when I started my job - and I met my POI that same week (didnt know it was him though)

Feb 2020 - Predicted I would be in a relationship with the guy - well this is when we started hanging out more and realized our attraction for each other more

March 2020 - 2 Readers (Kisha, Matilda and Delores) thought there would be a new guy that would come in at this time that would really want a serious relationship - HOWEVER the description of this guy was the exact same as my POI, his hair, his job, the fact that he is mixed, etc etf etc. AND IT WAS HIM. At this time, we got a bit closer and he confessed that he felt like he could fall in love with me...so yeah...then comes QUARANTINE

Cookie said "MARCH-MAY" that he could go through some issues at home and he could be indifferent towards me due to whats going on at home - I asked what happens after May - she said "You guys hang out more and he gets better" (she said way more but for the timeline Ill keep it here)

Now May-Aug 2020 are significant timeframes where they are all seeing this thing really take off - this timeframe has been consistent for the last 2 years from all readers (now remember Cookie was the furthest out, most start seeing this guy around last summer) - but all predicted some Solid commitment or something Summer/Late Summer  2020

Believe me Im taking this whole situation with a SIDE EYE lol
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 03:08:25 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #418 on: April 29, 2020, 03:21:14 AM »

uhmmm I don't think it's just a side eye. It's a side eye and an entire thread, which means you've put energy into it, so there is energy there. js lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #419 on: April 29, 2020, 03:25:04 AM »

uhmmm I don't think it's just a side eye. It's a side eye and an entire thread, which means you've put energy into it, so there is energy there. js lol

oooh noo Not denying the energy - but yes Im side eyeing it because it doesnt seem like predictions will happen as they say. Energy is definitely there because Im so so curious how this will all play out! And being single during this quarantine mess doesnt help. Normally Id be out here dating others but yep thats not happening.

Yep I like updating how things are predicted and how they actually pan - its part of the fun for me I guess lol

anything