Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158967 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #375 on: April 19, 2020, 09:50:45 PM »
Hi!
When you have readings with Dolores, Celeste, Indio and Tajah....do you ask for a general reading or you go straight to your question? Who from these 4 is best for big picture and outcomes? How many time do you spend...10 min...20 min...
TKS!!! :) :) :)

Hey there!

I call each of my readers based on their best way of reading for accuracy -

Dolores - General  (20 min) (even if you ask a specific question she will give you a general anyway - and some folks will not like that lol)
Celeste - Specific (10 min)
Indio - Specific (10 min)
Tajah - Specific (10 min)

Delores has been the best for me for big picture - used her for 4 years and give an entire year "theme" which pretty much happens.

She doesnt work for most people though. She does tend to jibber jabber about numerology for a bit, if you can get her to focus she can see some good stuff. But again, she doesnt work for most.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #376 on: April 19, 2020, 09:55:20 PM »
Sparkle002 -- Thank you!!! You're awesome ;)

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #377 on: April 21, 2020, 03:52:59 AM »
Sparkle so I’m curious since you use CP...have you read with cooper? I just read with Venus based on your story and I’m glad that I did.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #378 on: April 21, 2020, 04:05:36 AM »
Sparkle so I’m curious since you use CP...have you read with cooper? I just read with Venus based on your story and I’m glad that I did.

Hey there! Glad u liked Venus. Haven’t tried Cooper - is he good?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #379 on: April 21, 2020, 04:34:30 PM »

Hey there! Glad u liked Venus. Haven’t tried Cooper - is he good?

I haven’t tried her either! I haven’t only tried a handful of card readers and aside from Tajah and Indio I haven’t really liked any of them. But she’s got a high rating and always has a full queue so I was curious.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #380 on: April 21, 2020, 09:22:57 PM »
Cooper for me was extremely vague saying stuff that would fit the majority of us. She wasn't worth the money.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #381 on: April 22, 2020, 05:15:16 AM »
Ha I didnt know she was a she! Wow her queue is slammed full! @maggs dang thats a bummer but Im kinda intrigued now ....how long did u read with her? I may try her one day when im bored lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #382 on: April 22, 2020, 10:39:41 AM »
I did a 10 min or maybe it was 12 minutes. Either way I got he's my destiny. Something he needs to get out of the way. He will contact mid April. Wall of self protection. Blah blah no details and fits everyone.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #383 on: April 22, 2020, 01:41:43 PM »
I did a 10 min or maybe it was 12 minutes. Either way I got he's my destiny. Something he needs to get out of the way. He will contact mid April. Wall of self protection. Blah blah no details and fits everyone.

Oh yeah that sounds pretty generic smh lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #384 on: April 22, 2020, 03:15:54 PM »
"The Microscope"

Hey there peeps!

I want to put this question out there - have you ever had a General Reading where readers predicted something years before it happened and it was positive,  then as the timeframe got closer and closer the prediction became more negative? Which end up happening? - the overarching predictions from the General Read, or the predictions made when you specifically called about the situation in the Current?

Simply put - I have General Readings that see a committed relationship the POI - descriptions and all are spot on. These general readings pick up this person for at least 2 years. The closer I got to meeting this person the readings become more detailed and still remained positive. HOWEVER,

I then meet the person (descriptions match the general). When I finally had a reading on this said person that they predicted I would be in a committed relationship with - they no longer see a relationship with this person! LOL

So it seems like when they see someone farrrrrr out it looks alll good but when you get closer and closer and put a microscope on it, the more detailed the predictions get and the more FLAWS are seen and eventually they say - oh no I dont see a relationship with this person smh.

I'm interested in specifically if this has happened to anyone to see if 1) The overarching general read was correct vs the 2) Specifics now that the prediction presented itself. This could be in career as well - A reader sees and amazing job for you 1 year out only to find while the prediction came true, you got the job, but now they are predicting that the job isnt going to be AMAZING and they start predicting all negative stuff lol. Did it end up actually being postiive as an overal outcome and they only predicted the negative stuff in the present? Just wondering if general reads show the overall outcome vs being "in it" they pick up details at that moment.

DO GENERAL READS TRUMP SPECIFIC READINGS?

This is my situation right now. Ill say Matilda, Kisha and Cookie (especially Cookie) all saw me being in a committed long term relationship with a specific guy and clearly when I met him (he matched not only the timeframe, the looks and the connection) Cookie straight up says she doesnt see committed relationship in recent readings. Im like WTF well yeah Cookie because the dude is married! LOL. Not one reader saw this dude being married upon connecting with him other than Barbara on Keen.

Anyway - Im not looking to be with this guy, as a matter of fact we are friends. We do have a connection but I would be so surprised if it morphed into anything they originally predicted in their General Reads. Why do I call about him? Because Im bored AF and! Im curious how the hell this would play out. Im not "in love" with this dude (cant see how I would be - yep they all predicted we would be in love lol) but Im just like - what in the world are these folks talking about!?
Mind you, I havent had reads in years where I was told I would be in a committed relationship - they all pretty much kept it real with me and didnt spin me a fairytale - so Id be a bit surprised if this was the case with my team.

In the general reads from as far back as 2 years ago, and the last general being in Dec of 2019 (when I didnt know who he was) - They saw me having a solid relationship by the summer, in love and in a committed relationship. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE lol

The onllly exception is that - Its someone else! Maybe someone completely diff than the description of this current guy - BUT for this prediction to be right by July - Id have to have met this person already (they said stable relationship by the summer, not just starting). Id be surprised to meeting a new guy under these quarantine conditions because I go no where and dont do online dating because Im a bit scarred from what happened with my last online dating situation.

A slew of other readers currently see this as well  (when I ask specifically about him) - so predictions from these

Just a vent for the day - more or less on the readers, not my situation - me and him are good. 8)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 03:19:52 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #385 on: April 22, 2020, 04:17:09 PM »
"The Microscope"

Hey there peeps!

I want to put this question out there - have you ever had a General Reading where readers predicted something years before it happened and it was positive,  then as the timeframe got closer and closer the prediction became more negative? Which end up happening? - the overarching predictions from the General Read, or the predictions made when you specifically called about the situation in the Current?

Simply put - I have General Readings that see a committed relationship the POI - descriptions and all are spot on. These general readings pick up this person for at least 2 years. The closer I got to meeting this person the readings become more detailed and still remained positive. HOWEVER,

I then meet the person (descriptions match the general). When I finally had a reading on this said person that they predicted I would be in a committed relationship with - they no longer see a relationship with this person! LOL

So it seems like when they see someone farrrrrr out it looks alll good but when you get closer and closer and put a microscope on it, the more detailed the predictions get and the more FLAWS are seen and eventually they say - oh no I dont see a relationship with this person smh.

I'm interested in specifically if this has happened to anyone to see if 1) The overarching general read was correct vs the 2) Specifics now that the prediction presented itself. This could be in career as well - A reader sees and amazing job for you 1 year out only to find while the prediction came true, you got the job, but now they are predicting that the job isnt going to be AMAZING and they start predicting all negative stuff lol. Did it end up actually being postiive as an overal outcome and they only predicted the negative stuff in the present? Just wondering if general reads show the overall outcome vs being "in it" they pick up details at that moment.

This is my situation right now. Ill say Matilda, Kisha and Cookie (especially Cookie) all saw me being in a committed long term relationship with a specific guy and clearly when I met him (he matched not only the timeframe, the looks and the connection) Cookie straight up says she doesnt see committed relationship in recent readings. Im like WTF well yeah Cookie because the dude is married! LOL. Not one reader saw this dude being married upon connecting with him other than Barbara on Keen.

Anyway - Im not looking to be with this guy, as a matter of fact we are friends. We do have a connection but I would be so surprised if it morphed into anything they originally predicted in their General Reads. Why do I call about him? Because Im bored AF and! Im curious how the hell this would play out. Im not "in love" with this dude (cant see how I would be - yep they all predicted we would be in love lol) but Im just like - what in the world are these folks talking about!?
Mind you, I havent had reads in years where I was told I would be in a committed relationship - they all pretty much kept it real with me and didnt spin me a fairytale - so Id be a bit surprised if this was the case with my team.

In the general reads from as far back as 2 years ago, and the last general being in Dec of 2019 (when I didnt know who he was) - They saw me having a solid relationship by the summer, in love and in a committed relationship. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE lol

The onllly exception is that - Its someone else! Maybe someone completely diff than the description of this current guy - BUT for this prediction to be right by July - Id have to have met this person already (they said stable relationship by the summer, not just starting). Id be surprised to meeting a new guy under these quarantine conditions because I go no where and dont do online dating because Im a bit scarred from what happened with my last online dating situation.

A slew of other readers currently see this as well  (when I ask specifically about him) - so predictions from these

Just a vent for the day - more or less on the readers, not my situation - me and him are good. 8)

This is why I believe most of them are better at reading people we are in contact with. My friend was always told she would marry her poi and she eventually did. She had readings that said they would not be together and would pinpoint the reason why. During the times the relationship was off some of those same readers saw them getting back together and they would. I think this is why Anne is so inconsistent. She is a accurate reader, but she is best at short term. It's possible that you will end up with your poi, but it's not time and they are only seeing what is happening now that you have met?

My current poi is actually my ex-husband. He was mentioned in a few general readings, but oddly never mentioned that he was from my past. I never asked about him in any reading so I don't know what they would have told me about us if I would have asked a specific question. But several predictions have unfolded and he is the man mentioned. I have not had any readings about him since things changed and I don't think I want to ask anyone about us yet. It will be interesting to see what they tell me about our relationship. Have you read with Anne?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #386 on: April 22, 2020, 04:43:55 PM »
So Cookie has told me that people can read different to her based on the current circumstances. So for me she said that right now my poi doesn’t read as my life partner but if he makes the changes he needs to make that then his energy could change and he could read as my life partner. And the farther she got into the reading and the more she connected that’s what she started to see. So maybe big picture far out she saw it but in the current comment he’s not there becuz he’s still married. Would you be open to something with him if he wasn’t married?

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #387 on: April 22, 2020, 05:03:50 PM »
Hi Sparkle002!
Sorry to hijack your thread...But I was thinking about this earlier today -- I've had the opposite to you.

Last year I read with a bunch of Keen advisors and I'd say 90% of them said NO the my POI would never be the ONE...
6 months later -- This year -- most said that he's come around. So confusing...

After finding this forum -- which has helped so much -- I've read with most of the heavy-hitters and all except Stephanie Theresa said we'd have a future together -- Matilda, and EffieK said he's take too long to come around. I'm going crazy in my mind because I can't find anything in the forum that says that ST has been wrong in regards to big picture/outcomes. Everyone else has misses except her! That can't be possible.

I guess I'll have to wait and see....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #388 on: April 22, 2020, 05:43:42 PM »
"The Microscope"

Hey there peeps!

This is why I believe most of them are better at reading people we are in contact with. My friend was always told she would marry her poi and she eventually did. She had readings that said they would not be together and would pinpoint the reason why. During the times the relationship was off some of those same readers saw them getting back together and they would. I think this is why Anne is so inconsistent. She is a accurate reader, but she is best at short term. It's possible that you will end up with your poi, but it's not time and they are only seeing what is happening now that you have met?

My current poi is actually my ex-husband. He was mentioned in a few general readings, but oddly never mentioned that he was from my past. I never asked about him in any reading so I don't know what they would have told me about us if I would have asked a specific question. But several predictions have unfolded and he is the man mentioned. I have not had any readings about him since things changed and I don't think I want to ask anyone about us yet. It will be interesting to see what they tell me about our relationship. Have you read with Anne?

Hey BritBrat! I havent read with Anne (unless you are referring to Ann - as Queen of Cups on Keen, then yes lol)
Hmm interesting - I was thinking the same thing that they are seeing the now and projecting from that...
So Im assuming when you had readings you had general reads since you havent asked a specific question about him and in the end - those predictions unfolded and it actually was him! Ha happened to me too.

So if we are talking about QOC (Ann) - she does go off current energy which explains the changing in predictions with her - which makes sense but can be frustrating. Basically In my last reading (about a Month ago) - She straight up said without any questions  - "He is going to get a divorce, he is working on some project that is going to benefit him and will benefit your relationship and you will move forward" she saw this 3 months from that time. The thing is anytime she made a 3 month prediction like that for me (only twice) IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I explained this in my previous threads lol. And her reading is super similar to other readers Ive read with - except Kisha lol. Like everrryone is seeing divorce which is so suprising to me yet Kisha sees that there arent any major issues in their relationship but that wont stop his pursuit with me - she did see some issues that started about 4 months ago with them where he feels a bit disconnected - but thats really it - (which matches what he is telling me in real life - who knows whats really happening tho)

I get what you're saying about reading on people we are in contact with - however when I think of "contact" typically people are calling about someone they already know and havent had contact in a while - that I can see skew predictions. But this situation was a person whom I never met or knew of until 2 years later - and when I tell you these general reads were so specific ..it may as well have been like I already knew him! And whats funny EVEN when I met him, I didnt know it was him!! He was MIXED with Dark wavy hair and ALL and STILL didnt recognize him lol...which brings me to what Im about to resond to @Freefinally about - Changing Energies...and how that can change predictions...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #389 on: April 22, 2020, 05:50:19 PM »
So Cookie has told me that people can read different to her based on the current circumstances. So for me she said that right now my poi doesn’t read as my life partner but if he makes the changes he needs to make that then his energy could change and he could read as my life partner. And the farther she got into the reading and the more she connected that’s what she started to see. So maybe big picture far out she saw it but in the current comment he’s not there becuz he’s still married. Would you be open to something with him if he wasn’t married?

@Freefinally!! Im glad Cookie actually said that - she hinted that to me because it actually happened - WITH ME!

She kept seeing me in a relationship at first, but she said that she didnt see a relationship, and that there would be someone who wants a relationship with me, but I may be too picky and I could pass them by. She kept telling me to "look up" so I could recognize them.

Well as soon as I looked up - I RECOGNIZED HIM - in that light! He had been around me for a while, but I neverrrr paid attention to him like that until he took up for me. When I looked at him that day, my thoughts changed and began to feel even more attraction to him ...guess what?. I called Cookie after that and she confirmed HE WAS THE GUY and SAID "THE READING HAS CHANGED"  BECAUSE IIIII CHANGED. But now in the current - she didnt see him in a relationship with me "she kept saying yet" because he is married. But Im not holding on to hope with that "yet" word lol

I was LIKE WOW.

Hmm would I be open? Only because we have a friendship I would be. I mean because he did technically "cheat" on his wife - (we kissed like once or twice - no sex tho) - but oddly its not that I feel I would have a trust issue with that with him. All my readers in general reads and present reads never saw him as a cheater or ever the type of guy that dates multiple women (even in his marriage or before) - he pretty much echoed this to me in our discussions. However, I know they dont see everything but this has been mentioned to me several times on their own.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 05:56:14 PM by Sparkle002 »