Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158967 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #330 on: March 08, 2020, 08:44:49 PM »
Hey Sexyp! 95% of the calls I've had with Cookie were all predictions....I was able to confirm after the predictions happened.

would you still say cookie is right for predictions or just the current since you have been able to confirm what is true or false by asking him

Thanks for sharing your updates, I always look forward to reading them. What was his reaction when you told him about the readings--was he surprised, accepting, etc.? I feel like I'd be super worried about telling others I've read on them, I'd be worried that they would think I'm spying on them or something

Aw thank you!

He was very accepting of them. I thought I would be surprised, but before I revealed I had readings...He could tell, or asked if I had premonitions before and he revealed he has had them as well so it organically led to me telling him about the readings. He was like "wow it seems like you knew more about me than I know about myself lol...so this whole time you were holding in all this information lol"

He said he wasnt scared or tripping at all - I even asked him if he thought I was crazy and he was like no way. So I would say its nice to be able to bounce stuff off of him and validate what the readers are saying.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #331 on: March 10, 2020, 06:41:54 PM »
On the Next Episode of the Sparkle Show…

*SPOOKED*

Disclaimer: If you want to read any interesting story, read on lol. I ask for no judgments. I also request no advice here as many of you know Im a pretty strong person and Ill be ok in this situation. Im simply reporting details as they align with predictions.

Im spooked because literally everything all of the things my readers have predicted about this guy predicted has come to pass regardless of the fact that he is married. Its like every single thing predicted is happening…and ITS SPOOKING ME OUT.  For starters, in Kisha’s last reading on 1/27 she describes 2 different energies - where one is the married man who will flirt with me but will go no where and he would not pursue, and another that is a new energy coming up very soon (in a month or so from the reading) that will be someone who would pursue me in a relationship - but literally described the SAME GUY. I even confirmed with her if it was truly a different guy because the description of him was the SAME. Dark WAVY HAIR, works in IT and works WITH ME, etc. She said NOPE NOT THE SAME GUY.

Well Im here to tell you, as of 2/25 - everything completely CHANGED. This guy who was reluctant to pursue me and definitely tried to refrain for pursuing me…has totally FLIPPED and started to PURSUE me. Its like KISHA SAW 2 Energies that are the SAME GUY. Because BOTH are correct. Click here to see exactly what she said —> http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg108658.html#msg108658

Where we were once not talking every day - we are now talking daily. Cookie mentioned “you guys could grow deeper into each other., He has a lot of feelings for you. You could start to communicate through email or text and he could say good morning or good evening.” I said yes we communicate through email because we work together. Cookie said “no no I mean outside of work, you could communicate more outside of work”

THIS ALL HAPPENED, but NOT IN THE WAY YOU THINK. I GOT SICK ON 2/27. This is where the change happened. Once he knew I was sick, he literally checked on me EVERY SINGLE DAY several times a day to make sure I was ok. And from there it morphed into us communicating everyday about other things.

The most recent thing that happened was what Cookie said word for word  in my 1/26 reading “And its been women, its been women that have wanted him, but it doesn’t look like he has ever been attentive to any of them like he has been with you” Its a lot of women around there that have found him attractive, he is more or less like you - there was something about you, but he knew it was something about you - he would go home and sit in his chair and think about you and didn’t understand why”

Fast forward to about 4 days ago - we had another long conversation and not only did he confess his feelings for me but in that same conversation he said that “Ive had women who have tried to approach me, even here in the workplace, sometimes even temps or contractors and I didnt entertain them. Im the type of guy that doesn’t do that, I never have even before I was married - you know, mess with random women. So I asked, “Why me?” He said - “ Its the connection. There isn’t a way to explain it. When we met up for happy hour back in January I just knew there was something there. There is something about you that makes me want to help you in anything that you do and support you, I feel like I really care about you. I don’t see you out of my life (he says my name) and repeats this 3 times. And..and I even feel like I could fall in LOVE with you…Im serious.  This isnt about sex for me, I want to just enjoy getting to know you. So what do the psychics say next about us? I hope they don’t see us going our separate ways I don’t want you to go anywhere. I feel like if I can help you with anything, I will.”

So Yeah guys - yeah this was like a no BS moment here. Like Cookie predicted last December (if you look at my past posts) she said DUDE COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH ME. And so did Barbara…so when he said those words I WAS SPOOOOOKED.

SO THIS BRINGS ME TO THE NEXT WEIRD THING ABOUT THIS SITUATION.
He asks “Whats next” based on the predictions - I even told him Cookie said he would fall in love with me. He wasn’t even scared about that. He said “I am a grown man and I own up to my decisions”.

SO WHATS NEXT? I was scared to even tell him because it had to with him and his wife!
SO BASED ON about 5-6 readers, THEY ALL SAW SEPARATION AND DIVORCE and that he would GO THROUGH GRIEF from MARCH - MAY. They said there is discord and fighting going on in the marriage and would not last (they ALL said this on their own automatically). They even said he didnt love his wife - yes even Cookie said this. Specifically, 1) That he was unhappy in his marriage 2) His wife was causing him grief and when I told him about both - he basically said NONE of that is happening.

The following readers said divorce/separation - divorce wouldn’t be anytime soon, but the separation would be: Cookie, Matilda, Uma, Barbara, River, Delores, Indio, Tajah

So to him right now things are good in his marriage. Readers have even picked up that he doesn’t love his wife, and he confirmed that he does.

AGAIN - HE SAID HE IS HAPPILY MARRIED, LOVES HIS WIFE and IS UNAWARE OF ANY ISSUES THAT WOULD CAUSE A SEPARATION/DIVORCE. I JUST PRETTY MUCH CAME OUT OF NOWHERE AND CAUGHT HIM OFF GUARD. (Side note: now, Im sure some of you are skeptical about this and its healthy to be skeptical, Im not like totally gullible here - Im just being cautious. The only thing that is probably saving him at this moment that makes it seem like he is telling the truth about him never stepping out is the fact that literally no one saw him as a cheater - no one. Even when Cookie predicted him into my life almost 2 years ago - she said this guy “was very faithful”. These same readers would pick up my POI #1 and all his discretions and 3rd parties and lies …and literally - nothing with this guy. So we will see.)

So Wait - did you see that!  NO ISSUES IN THE MARRIAGE LOL. I told him I am so glad I am able to speak to you about this because #1, I would never want to wish that on you and #2, the readers could totally be wrong (predictively).  He said well - “You know men, we are dumb. We think that everything is going well, but maybe it isn’t. To me, arguments or whatever are normal parts of a relationship (which is true) but I see nothing that leads to that but again I could be blind. You never know. People change.” He then continued to say “you never know you never know” He then asked what specifically would be the reason for the break up…I said “NO ONE SPECIFICALLY SAID WHY” NO ONE.

SO THE FACT THAT I AM GETTING ANSWERS FROM THE HORSES MOUTH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THEY ARE WRONG ABOUT THAT!! LIKE WOW.  Again, I never hoped that he would leave his wife or anything…BUT LOOK AT HOW THEY CAN SEND YOU DOWN THE WRONG ROAD. SMH. I WILL EAT MY WORDS if this happens While they have been right specifically about my involvement with him, I believe this prediction (for him - not for me) is WRONG.

HE asked, “What else?” I said - basically, it seems so far fetched, but they not only saw separation but US LIVING TOGETHER !!  lol. I said I don’t believe that. He continues to say “you never know, anything could happen”. I think that is just his deflection - I could hear it in his voice.
I did say - "So Lets get out of fairytale land, and talk about the real - like what would this look like - I mean I know you dont want me out of your life, and you could have feelings for me, but what in the world do you see that looking like? (Because hell for me Im going to keep dating like Im not getting caught up in this lol) - "He was like you never know, we'll see". I guess thats all you can really say I mean I dont expect a man to say Im going to completely uproot my life for this person I met like 5 months ago...lol

The following readers mentioned us living together: Matilda, Indio, Tajah, River, Delores, Barbara. Matilda specifically saw him leaving and then going back.

Just a note - Im not getting readings solely on this guy. There is a new guy that was predicted for March so I wanted to get details on him (even though Kisha predicted the same dude) - but Matilda and Cookie mentioned this new guy…

I find this all fascinating based on what’s picked up and what is actually happening….

SO WILL THERE ACTUALLY BE A SEPARATION or is this just FOOLS GOLD?
Stay tuned for the next Sparkle Show!

What season is The Sparkle Show on now? lol Is this the guy Cookie said you would marry? I know Cookie can read pretty far out.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #332 on: March 10, 2020, 07:11:56 PM »
So basically your predictions of him going through a divorce will probably happen  etc because you choose to actively Pursue and flirt with a married man.

Because you want your predictions to be right , you’re living your life to make them happen.

You don’t need to a Pursue a married man, judging by your 3028384 chapters of the sparkle show, you’ve had your fair share and can have your fair share of men. Choose one that isn’t taken and let that woman not go through a devastation of a break down of marriage she probably doesn’t see coming and find happiness with someone who you won’t wonder about him also having a wondering eye with you.

beachgal214

« Reply #333 on: March 10, 2020, 08:13:19 PM »
Sparkle I always love your episodes and wish you the best!  I know how complicated life can be and you cannot help who you connect with on a soul level.   I do not think anything is by accident.  Good luck to you!!! Keep us posted as always.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #334 on: March 10, 2020, 10:03:32 PM »
Thanks for the update Sparkle. So who has been the most accurate for you concerning this person since you are able to verify with him? I’m having chemo brain so please forgive me for asking lol

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #335 on: March 11, 2020, 04:59:52 PM »
LOVE following your story Sparkle:).

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #336 on: March 11, 2020, 05:15:16 PM »
So basically your predictions of him going through a divorce will probably happen  etc because you choose to actively Pursue and flirt with a married man.

Because you want your predictions to be right , you’re living your life to make them happen.

You don’t need to a Pursue a married man, judging by your 3028384 chapters of the sparkle show, you’ve had your fair share and can have your fair share of men. Choose one that isn’t taken and let that woman not go through a devastation of a break down of marriage she probably doesn’t see coming and find happiness with someone who you won’t wonder about him also having a wondering eye with you.

I would like to chime in a bit here. I do agree with diamond on this one and it's because I have a little bit of a similar experience. When a certain psychic told me the name of the next man that was to come into my life in 3 or 4 different readings way back in January of 2014, he entered but he was married at the time. Turns out it was someone I'd already been friends with for 3 years prior to that reading and we hadn't been in contact for about 8 months. I made the mistake of telling him the reading I had and so I basically planted that idea in his head. Had I not done that and had I not listened to this psychic tell me that he was "the one", then I probably would have saved myself 6 years of suffering.

First of all, if someone is still married, in my opinion, it isn't morally right to pursue them. I've been that main woman and been cheated on and it was such a horrible feeling. If that man had told me he loved his wife and that there were no issues and that he was happily married and he'd never cheated before, I'd drop that situation right there because he should remain that good man. IF this man does end up having issues and gets divorced or whatever, he will need time to heal. Otherwise, you will just be a rebound and most of the time, those don't work.

I do believe that some psychics might see a person enter our lives, but that doesn't mean we are meant to be with them on a romantic level. At least, perhaps not at the time they entered.

While I do think it's neat that most of your predictions "happen", I'd agree with diamond in so much as, you should probably stop planting things in this man's head by telling him your psychic readings because behaviors may follow and then destruction and pain occurs. I mean, at some point, we have to think to ourselves "What if that was my husband and there was some woman telling him about psychic readings she was getting about them being together and she's pursuing him etc.? How would I feel?" His wife probably loves him so, if it were me, I'd leave that alone. But that's just my two cents.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #337 on: March 11, 2020, 07:15:38 PM »
The only person who has his cake and is eating it is this IT dude :-) men love attention from women and will soak it up in any capacity possible. So this guy is no different. I think meanwhile his wife has no idea whats up. I wonder if they are in an open marriage. Although from what you have written it seems that the guy is telling you he has never cheated on his wife. but has his wife ever cheated on him. Like MP and DC said what happens behind closed doors no one knows. We just wouldn't want to see you get hurt. This guy knows what he is doing and I know you can take care of yourself but as I read this it is blatantly obvious to me that he thinks he is too smart for his own good.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #338 on: March 11, 2020, 07:48:22 PM »
The only person who has his cake and is eating it is this IT dude :-) men love attention from women and will soak it up in any capacity possible. So this guy is no different. I think meanwhile his wife has no idea whats up. I wonder if they are in an open marriage. Although from what you have written it seems that the guy is telling you he has never cheated on his wife. but has his wife ever cheated on him. Like MP and DC said what happens behind closed doors no one knows. We just wouldn't want to see you get hurt. This guy knows what he is doing and I know you can take care of yourself but as I read this it is blatantly obvious to me that he thinks he is too smart for his own good.

@kdspirited Some very valid points, and I didn't think of that either. I work in that field and a lot of the males I encounter are definately on the quieter side and nerdy so if a pretty girl gives them this level of attention, he is probably milking it for all it's worth. You are feeding that ego too.

I agree with this.

In addition to what others have said, there's also the old saying "don't 💩 where you eat". Workplace liasons never go unnoticed and the rumor mill is always WAY more scandalous than it may actually be. Regardless, if you like your job, I'd hit the hard stop button.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #339 on: March 11, 2020, 09:28:04 PM »

*SPOOKED*

Disclaimer: If you want to read any interesting story, read on lol. I ask for no judgments. I also request no advice here as many of you know Im a pretty strong person and Ill be ok in this situation. Im simply reporting details as they align with predictions.

Seems like a lot of you guys skipped over this bit.

Anyways it's easy to judge and pull on pre-conceived notions and judgements of "Married man" and start relying on cliches for your advice.

But no one knows the whole situation or the nuances of it except for the people who are in it.

Disclaimer or not , you’re posting something in a public forum , people have the right to comment.

At the end of the day, no one knows the backstory . Correct.

However , a lot of people who use this forum are struggling with the possibility that there is a third party involved and it literally drives people to call psychics and have major anxiety. Posting that you are talking to a married man is probably a kick in the teeth to a lot of people here when they’ve had this experience first hand .

I’m not bashing Sparkle , and she is free to comment and write what she likes. Just expect a come back and Just be sensitive to the fact that this a forum for people who may be going through what I just posted above .

And maybe, just say your predictions came true and by who, and move on.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 09:53:20 PM by diamondcanadian »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #340 on: March 11, 2020, 09:46:14 PM »

*SPOOKED*

Anyways it's easy to judge and pull on pre-conceived notions and judgements of "Married man" and start relying on cliches for your advice.

But no one knows the whole situation or the nuances of it except for the people who are in it.

It's a public forum. Disclaimer by definition is a statement usually to deny responsibility. It's for her, not for the audience. The best way to not hear negative feedback is to not post details you need a disclaimer for to begin with. That's why there is a private message option. Say the psychic worked, message me for details or expect responses...good or bad.

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #341 on: March 11, 2020, 10:24:11 PM »
This is a public forum and we all can voice whatever opinion or judgements we want. The person shared in details about what her readers predicted for her, so all of a sudden now she wants to put up a disclaimer about no judgements, opinion or advice needed. The point is that some may not see interactions with a married man as nothing and then you have others that see it as wrong. If Sparkle had to put up a disclaimer before typing her story about the married guy then I assume she knew some type of opinion would be voiced by those  who may see this as wrong.

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #342 on: March 11, 2020, 10:33:35 PM »

*SPOOKED*

It's a public forum. Disclaimer by definition is a statement usually to deny responsibility. It's for her, not for the audience. The best way to not hear negative feedback is to not post details you need a disclaimer for to begin with. That's why there is a private message option. Say the psychic worked, message me for details or expect responses...good or bad.

I agree. She shared her readings to the forum in details but all of a sudden when it comes to the married IT guy , disclaimers are put up.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #343 on: March 11, 2020, 11:46:42 PM »
WOW!!

I'm just now checking these posts and wow lots of opinions!

Look, Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

I'm just sharing my story. I'm not going to comb through and respond to defend anything, because in the end, I can't change anyone's mind.

All I can say is, to those who enjoy reading how the predictions match the story - I'm glad to entertain.
To those who are annoyed and offended, you may keep scrolling (or you may respond, you can do whatever actually)

I understand I would most likely get this feedback and that's fine.

Yes it's a public forum, yes yes yes. I get it.

However, I'm not phased by any of the negative perceptions of my story...because its my truth.

I'm having a great day actually...hope you are too

One thing tho - I'm not sure where I actually pursued this guy...but hey if thats what it looks like maybe I didnt tell the story right lol

And the "Disclaimer"...oh boy lol...this was only because I am aware that people will have opinions since this topic is a bit taboo. Of course I didnt use a disclaimer on any other posts before this guy because I wasnt doing anything taboo...its just a simple as that. It was also to warn people if they didnt want to read something that went against their morals they could skip it - thats all
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 12:07:51 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #344 on: March 11, 2020, 11:52:43 PM »
Thanks for the update Sparkle. So who has been the most accurate for you concerning this person since you are able to verify with him? I’m having chemo brain so please forgive me for asking lol

Hey Piggynose! Oh no worries!

Its seems like Cookie has been the most accurate

I hope all is well with you!!