Author Topic: THE END  (Read 158967 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: THE END
« Reply #240 on: January 10, 2020, 01:43:35 AM »
Guy A become my committed partner this year. Her previous readings had said first he wouldn't ever, we may work together in the future. Second reading said maybe in 6mo-1 year but ended up happening this year.

Guy b was another contender. I got friends only, he's just playing, blah blah. He proposed to me once grand gesture. Second time after we broke up he showed up at my door to propose again. I decided to go with guy a.

Not even close tbh

Wow! 😮 Thanks for the info!

I love Kisha. I think she is great for a current exploration of what’s going on and underlying feelings/situations, but she’s been iffy with me on relationships and has flip flopped.

But she is the best for me on work and money, school, all of that.

SB...we posted the same thing. Lol

Haha! I love y’all❤️😊

Lmao! At least we can attest to her gifts.

I wish you had the success with Cookie that I do, cause she is great for me.

But luckily we both are good with Yona!

Cookie has been bomb for me actually! Hit rate at 97%

I haven’t read with Yona since last April tho...her hit rate was about the same too, but stopped reading with her because I was tired of deciphering her readings lol...I needed a straight shooter/talker...Matilda has been about the same for me as well...she has earn the award for the best come up lol

Actually Cookie and Matilda see the IT guy coming forth...opposite of Kisha’s last 2 text readings where it showed a bunch of attraction but stopped there....yet her generals describe the dude to a t in both readings and timeframe is the same...which is now....

All my readers said FEBRUARY....which is a couple of weeks....either they are majorly wrong or right we’ll see soon
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 01:50:36 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #241 on: January 10, 2020, 01:45:54 AM »
Guy A become my committed partner this year. Her previous readings had said first he wouldn't ever, we may work together in the future. Second reading said maybe in 6mo-1 year but ended up happening this year.

Guy b was another contender. I got friends only, he's just playing, blah blah. He proposed to me once grand gesture. Second time after we broke up he showed up at my door to propose again. I decided to go with guy a.

Not even close tbh

Wow! 😮 Thanks for the info!

I love Kisha. I think she is great for a current exploration of what’s going on and underlying feelings/situations, but she’s been iffy with me on relationships and has flip flopped.

But she is the best for me on work and money, school, all of that.

SB...we posted the same thing. Lol

Haha! I love y’all❤️😊

Lmao! At least we can attest to her gifts.

I wish you had the success with Cookie that I do, cause she is great for me.

But luckily we both are good with Yona!

That's the way the Cookie crumbles. 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣 Sorry. I couldn't resist.

😂 🍪 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 nom nom nom nom

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #242 on: January 10, 2020, 06:12:15 AM »
I had so many readings over last 2 years and honesty Cookie has been one of the worst ones. I am just wondering Sparkle, how do you read with her? General or Specific? Just relationship or career as well?

I asked her just about POI and any possible contact and she could not share with me too much, while Kisha always reads him like a book and shares with me tons of info that I can validate the most part. I am thinking maybe I needed to go for general with Cookie!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #243 on: January 10, 2020, 06:54:52 AM »
I had so many readings over last 2 years and honesty Cookie has been one of the worst ones. I am just wondering Sparkle, how do you read with her? General or Specific? Just relationship or career as well?

I asked her just about POI and any possible contact and she could not share with me too much, while Kisha always reads him like a book and shares with me tons of info that I can validate the most part. I am thinking maybe I needed to go for general with Cookie!

Really? Yeah how you read with her is a big one...let her tell you what she sees until she asks if you have any questions. That’s where you will get the most accuracy...if you are asking or interjecting a lot (not saying you are) this could confuse her and then you’ll end up with a crappy reading. This woman literally has predicted so much shyt it’s insane for me. The other thing is understanding how she reads or interprets stuff...usually it’s a dawn on you type of moment when it happens. She is creepy good man.

From my side I’m not understanding how people aren’t getting at least a few things right with her ! lol. Kisha is great at present and can get to the heart of things like the persons motivation and why they do stuff...which is way cool. Cookie literally sees shyt. Don’t listen to interpretations ...just listen to what she sees. I also read with her always for at least 30 mins that the other thing. So i start off general...usually she just jumps in and starts off anyway, then i ask questions when she asks me if i have any

She literally predicted i could hear rumors about management at my job, manager leaving or shuffled around, new people put into positions, and me working with new people. It was more detailed than this but you get it....

What i Hear about it this week in a team meeting....1) the VP of finance resigned, another director took over, 2) I’m now a full time employee and went to orientation with new ppl put into positions, 3) I’ve been assigned a new project where I’ll be working with a group of new ppl

She asked me once about red yellow and gold...and if i was around anything like that...i was Like um no...i was walking around my house and boom! I walk into my room..there is my jacket with red yellow and gold....the fuck cookie lol....

She has warned me about all the men I’ve asked about even before me asking ....she should be able to pick up your poi without asking...she always did with my poi 1...i could go on!

Kisha is great too...just not in love...Cookie is the winner for me in that area.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #244 on: January 10, 2020, 08:30:16 AM »
@Sparkle: Thanks a lot Sparkle for detailed response. I deleted my first recording with her as I was so mad (not getting any info after months being in queue) but I have the second one. No doubt that she could pick up why I called her (POI stuff) and that's it. Then she asked what's your question. So, it means she did not see anything else? Or maybe I needed to tell her just continue as general reading.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #245 on: January 10, 2020, 12:36:47 PM »
@Sparkle: Thanks a lot Sparkle for detailed response. I deleted my first recording with her as I was so mad (not getting any info after months being in queue) but I have the second one. No doubt that she could pick up why I called her (POI stuff) and that's it. Then she asked what's your question. So, it means she did not see anything else? Or maybe I needed to tell her just continue as general reading.

No problem! Yes she needs more fuel....usually she can pick up initial energy to get her going...but she also knows she may be telling u stuff that you may not care about lol so she asks what’s your question or she needs to feed off of you to get more clarity into what she can see. However the thing with Cookie is...she can mix stuff up....actually most readers can and do. I always say keep an open mind on what is predicted because it can 1) be about another person, 2) happen far off into the future.....i always make it a habit when she says she sees a guy ...this this and this...i alwaysssss as her “what does he look like “ so i can know WHO she is looking at to determine if it really is my poi she is seeing or someone else. Some people she describes are just people who may be around you and not necessarily the poi. The other side of readers is KNOWING how to read with them. All of them have their own style and way they describe things.

I was the same way with my first reading...it was only 20 mins and thought it was vague as hell. 3 months later everything came to pass and it wasn’t as vague as i thought! It was just her reading style

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #246 on: January 10, 2020, 12:57:13 PM »

No problem! Yes she needs more fuel....usually she can pick up initial energy to get her going...but she also knows she may be telling u stuff that you may not care about lol so she asks what’s your question or she needs to feed off of you to get more clarity into what she can see. However the thing with Cookie is...she can mix stuff up....actually most readers can and do. I always say keep an open mind on what is predicted because it can 1) be about another person, 2) happen far off into the future.....i always make it a habit when she says she sees a guy ...this this and this...i alwaysssss as her “what does he look like “ so i can know WHO she is looking at to determine if it really is my poi she is seeing or someone else. Some people she describes are just people who may be around you and not necessarily the poi. The other side of readers is KNOWING how to read with them. All of them have their own style and way they describe things.

I was the same way with my first reading...it was only 20 mins and thought it was vague as hell. 3 months later everything came to pass and it wasn’t as vague as i thought! It was just her reading style

Idk, I think if she connects with you, she can be very good. Many people here swear by her. But when she doesn't, she just falls flat. I tried her 3 times and she got nothing. She just kept asking more questions and came up with places thst even a year later, mean absolutely nothing to me. That whole pick a number between x and y is bizarre. She then turns that range into a timeframe (again, that has never happened for me). I wish she would just say she's not connecting, but she's always so confident. I wish I got the Cookie everyone else gets. I kept trying her hoping she would connect eventually.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #247 on: January 10, 2020, 02:50:24 PM »

Idk, I think if she connects with you, she can be very good. Many people here swear by her. But when she doesn't, she just falls flat. I tried her 3 times and she got nothing. She just kept asking more questions and came up with places thst even a year later, mean absolutely nothing to me. That whole pick a number between x and y is bizarre. She then turns that range into a timeframe (again, that has never happened for me). I wish she would just say she's not connecting, but she's always so confident. I wish I got the Cookie everyone else gets. I kept trying her hoping she would connect eventually.

Interesting - yes everyone connects with readers differently. The pick a number thing doesn’t bother me - I don’t think it’s all that weird it seems it’s her way of connecting. I had to do it on my first 2 calls...then random times after. I notice she will do that to get a connection or calm your mind so she can focus. Now she rarely asks me. But man when i tell you she gives those numbers as timeframes - she is 100% accurate more than any reader - her timeframes actually have been spot on for me with the pick a number thingy lol ...I know this because I’m a crazy person that has listened to her readings over and over (with transcription) and her hit rate is pretty much 100% ...for example she said me and POI 1 could go on for 2 years - here we are 2 years later and I don’t plan on maintaining that connection this year and I’m over seeing him even in a FWB way

I do wish everyone could experience the amazing ness when she does connect - that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have her flaws - one of them is NOT saying she can’t connect smh!!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 02:51:56 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2020, 03:15:37 PM »

Interesting - yes everyone connects with readers differently. The pick a number thing doesn’t bother me - I don’t think it’s all that weird it seems it’s her way of connecting. I had to do it on my first 2 calls...then random times after. I notice she will do that to get a connection or calm your mind so she can focus. Now she rarely asks me. But man when i tell you she gives those numbers as timeframes - she is 100% accurate more than any reader - her timeframes actually have been spot on for me with the pick a number thingy lol ...I know this because I’m a crazy person that has listened to her readings over and over (with transcription) and her hit rate is pretty much 100% ...for example she said me and POI 1 could go on for 2 years - here we are 2 years later and I don’t plan on maintaining that connection this year and I’m over seeing him even in a FWB way

I do wish everyone could experience the amazing ness when she does connect - that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have her flaws - one of them is NOT saying she can’t connect smh!!

Nothing happened in the 2 timeframes she gave me. Nadda. Zero. Zilch.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2020, 03:43:15 PM »

Cookie is pretty spot on for me with timeframes also. I usually end up ignoring them because she always gives me some weird long time frame like 13 months or 19 months. When I look back I realize she was right. When she gives me odd random predictions most of those happen sooner.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #250 on: January 11, 2020, 01:26:45 PM »
I wish she connected with me the way she connects with you Sparkle lol I’ve tried her 3 times and not much has happened maybe I’ll try again in a few months

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #251 on: January 12, 2020, 05:55:27 AM »

That whole pick a number between x and y is bizarre. She then turns that range into a timeframe (again, that has never happened for me).

Oh, interesting. I never thought in this way. And now I remember I gave her number 7 (as it's blessed in my culture) and she said I'll see POI in July (7), and nothing happened in July.

Sparkle tempted me to try Cookie one more time. I like more to see what she says about job this time. I think POI story is almost over. Nobody could get it right. I will come back with an update :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2020, 11:25:30 PM »
On the next Sparkle Show...

*Fool Me Once...*

Well, I've come to provide an update on POI 4. Yep somehow his butt sneaked his way into the picture. Not that I was dealing with him at all, as a matter of fact I blocked him months ago in September after the incident. However, this guy found me on WhatsApp and began apologizing over and over for what he did and he asked to make it up. So I decided to play...

He would text me here and there throughout the holiday and new years... and by the turn of the year, I was tired of him and blocked him completely on Whats APP.

HOWEVER - Out of the Freaking BLUE, he texts me on my REAL NUMBER and I thought I saw a ghost! I was like OMG I thought I blocked his a$$!

He says "hey something is wrong with your whatsapp so Im hitting you up here."

SIGH. Apparently the UNIVERSE wants me to follow through with my initial plan. Standing you up like you did me.

So I played along and asked "are you still willing to do anything to make up for what happened"
He was like "of course"
I said "Well you mind giving $250 for what happened that day to cover my hotel and food and all of that"
He said "sure".

Im like YEAH RIGHT LIAR.

Anyway...leading up to today, he checked in, and wanted to take me on a date. He planned out everything - the time, where we would meet, etc.

I was very nice and messaged him back promptly. He asked if I wanted wine and what time I'd be there.

He texted me again to ask my ETA.

I was suppossed to be there at 4pm ...and I said Oh Im in traffic, but Im still on the way (I was actually on the train on my way home)....
"Oh by the way, do you have the $250 to give me"

He says "Oh I didnt get a chance to stop by the bank"

BLOCKED.

I sat my happy ass on the train, came home, drank my own wine and typed this story.

Until Next time.....

Cheers
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 11:22:29 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Bean82

« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2020, 11:51:55 PM »
Oh my gosh; you’re my hero! Good for you, Sparkle!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #254 on: January 14, 2020, 12:05:25 AM »
Good for you! Sucker!!!

anything