Author Topic: ROSEDREAMS  (Read 28479 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: ROSEDREAMS
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2019, 02:09:11 AM »
As I’m sitting on my couch with my dog, she has started changing my outcome with POI and I have a new successful guy coming in too......

Yaz88

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2019, 02:13:48 AM »
Yaz88, your couch sharing situation sounds ideal to me!

Who have you found to say that your love life will be non-existent? I swear I'm always already set that it well be non-existent simply cause I have no time to breathe let alone date, but everyone out there has to make up some grand story and it's always about soulmates and yada yada yada

dasaninot, trust me when I say that there is never a dull moment at my house when it comes to the dogs!!!

Here’s my list who’s said it like it is regarding my love life and did not mention a dreamy phantom guy (that I will really like): Leanne (of course), Matilda, MissMelissa11, SweetOrange Reader (her name on Keen), Kisha (said nothing would progress in a serious way until spring of 2020).

Mysticalcraft didn’t mention one, but I didn’t ask.  Same goes for Lady P.

AskShelley mentioned an “impetuous” guy coming in but said I wouldn’t like him.  This actually did happen.  I do not share his feelings.  She characterized him perfectly by calling him impetuous.  Nice guy, but man oh man does he need to slow down on completely uninvited declarations of love.  Anyone else who mentioned a guy, other than my person of interest, said I’d really like the new guy, etc. So Shelley was right on the money with that.

Yaz88

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2019, 02:17:49 AM »
As I’m sitting on my couch with my dog, she has started changing my outcome with POI and I have a new successful guy coming in too......

Rosedreams?  Or your dog? Lol, I think my dogs are more psychic than a lot of the readers.  Here’s the thing, I think some of them are gifted, but they don’t put forth the energy to actually “tap in.” Instead, they make shit up.

• Veterans
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2019, 06:48:18 PM »
Something Rosedreams predicted happened today and I was able to validate a few things she told me. Happy day :). Timing was pretty accurate too

Paulina93

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2019, 08:57:51 PM »
Something Rosedreams predicted happened today and I was able to validate a few things she told me. Happy day :). Timing was pretty accurate too

Was this a poi prediction? Rosedreams was really accurate with my current POI a few weeks ago... at that time QOC and a few others were saying positive things... rosedreams basically said nothing might happen for a while since he doesn’t seem focused on relationship and is focused on finances mainly and his job (which makes sense he recently got a new job and was trying to prove himself). Well I didn’t believe her and said thank you after our first few lines and hung up, since me and poi had such an amazing time together last time we saw each other and so many talks of future things that I thought no way she’s right. Well she was, he went ghost lol. She does see him reaching out tho so we’ll see.

• Veterans
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2019, 10:34:38 PM »
Yes it was about a POI. She told me a month ago he would open up end of September and I didn’t believe it because he went alittle quiet a week ago. Low and behold....he started blowing up my phone yesterday and today opened up more then I could have imagined.  Hopefully things keep going - but who knows. Of coarse when he got alittle distant I started calling all around including EBay and everyone basically said the same thing but timing was all over the place
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 10:36:39 PM by positivethoughts2 »

• Veterans
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2019, 03:45:19 PM »
Something else Rosedreams told me was just validated about a third party ugh. I thought she was reading it wrong. POI told me himself last night. She is definitely psychic - at least for me

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2019, 02:40:50 AM »
I continue to have a lot of luck with Rosedreams for near future reads... as an example, the last time I spoke to her was about an upcoming date I had.  I just wanted to know how she thought it would go.  I had no reason to think it would go bad at all and was excited about it.  Well the reading I got from her was very lukewarm as far as interest went.  She also told me after the date she saw me being still and just doing a lot of thinking.  Well, that is exactly what happened!  I wasnt really interested and afterwards I really took a few days to think over the entire thing.  I was expecting to really like this guy but, it just wasnt there for me.  I was bummed when she told me that but she was correct.

She has never really been a fairy tale reader for me.  Usually when she is giving me a reading she makes me out to look like the bad guy which I always find amusing...haha 

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2019, 07:30:01 PM »
Anyone read with her recently? I read about a month back and it was a positive prediction but I'm gonna try and read with her again for any updates.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2019, 09:01:26 PM »
I tried her too and was very unimpressed.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2019, 12:02:37 AM »
6 months later, all the predictions that were supposed to happen within a week of the may-june readings, and nothing even close has ever come to pass.

Offline russianred

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2020, 01:36:26 AM »
Any other opinions on her?

Offline lavendermoonchild

« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2020, 04:31:24 AM »
She was correct on a reading I had with her in January. Read with her again recently on the same poi so waiting so see how that pans out

Offline starGazer

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2020, 07:24:14 PM »
I’ve been reading with Rosedreams for about a year. I more so call for POI’s thoughts and feelings.

About a month and a half ago, I called her to get insight on POI and while I had her on the line, I asked about an ex (I had found out he was dating a “friend” of his, one of the you-dont-have-to-worry-about-her friends). She said he would reach back out to me once he was single again and that they were breaking up soon. She said he’d want to be physically involved and that he wouldn’t just want to stay friends. I didn’t hold onto it, as I’m not interested in him anymore. I was just curious.

Last week I spoke with her again about POI and she mentions that I’ll have someone else coming in and after I asked for more details, she said it was someone from my past coming back in soon. Someone I dated within the past year.

Friday night I got a call from my ex. It was at 1:45AM so I didn’t answer. In my sleepy state, I responded with one of the automatic replies (sorry I can’t talk right now) and he replied that it was okay. I didn’t plan on texting him further or calling him back. Last night I got a text from him close to midnight asking what I was doing. Again I haven’t replied or called back.

We hadn’t spoken since September and I had blocked him on all social media to get over him.

There are others that said he’d be back and all but I’ll have to listen to those calls to see if they got details correct since I think most psychics say ex’s will be back lol

I’ll listen to her older calls about this ex to see if what she was saying while we were dating and breaking up resonate or if she just got lucky this time.

Offline artslove

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2020, 04:31:36 AM »
Any updates with her? I believe one of her predictions late last year played out, but it was not as significant as I had hoped.

anything