Author Topic: ROSEDREAMS  (Read 28130 times)

Offline Daisy573

Re: ROSEDREAMS
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2019, 12:53:55 AM »
well Rosedreams has been accurate for me again.  Her timing was off but things are unfolding sooner than she predicted (which is usually the case with her predictions/timing for me).

She told me my ex would resurface (we havent spoken in about 2 months),  he just did resurface.  We have been chatting back and forth which is what she said would happen.  She also told me that I would be warm and friendly with him which would encourage him to open up and apologize to me.  I can honestly say that at the time she told me that, I could not even imagine me being warm and friendly towards him because he ticked me off so bad and I was holding a grudge big time but, that is exactly what is happening.  It's weird too because I really never thought I would respond to him like this but here I am doing it.  She seems convinced that we will get back together...we shall see.  It wont be immediate if we do but we are falling right back into our talking/friendship so I guess it's possible. 

Not everything she says pans out exactly as she states but she has been extremely accurate in general reading my situation with this guy and she has been more right than wrong in the past. 

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2019, 07:15:54 PM »
Glad to hear she's working out for you. Do you mind sharing how much her timing was off? I enjoyed my reading with her and she's always been super nice.

When I spoke to her at the beginning of June, she got 2's and 3's but couldn't really say when. Possibly this summer early fall. She saw my ex coming back but that she see's two other guys in my future. And that I will more likely want to pursue things with the other guys than with my ex. She said one of the guys is someone I've known but lost touch with (not sure who that could be).

Her response: "Yes I feel that he’ll still reach out but I did see it was more end of June.  My profile on Keen (unfortunately not viewable on Keen app but on the computer) says that timing is very difficult to get right but I am still getting 2s and 3s here.  It does look like YOU may be the one who might not want him back because later on you’ll have other men as options."

What do you mean by nothing pans out exactly as she states but has been extremely accurate in general reading your situation? what's the difference?

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2019, 04:28:23 PM »
Hi there, 

For timing, she twice told me something would happen within 2 weeks and both times it was within a week.  this last time she said within 10 weeks and it was 7 weeks.  She has told me before that something would not happen and she was right, it didnt.

I didnt say NOTHING she says pans out...hahaha.  I said not everything pans out exactly as she states.  Nobody is 100% accurate and neither is she but she has been the most accurate in picking up  tiny little details of this situation and reading the person in question extremely well.  She told me once before that it is very easy for her to read the guy I'm calling about.  She says he comes through clear as day. I have yet to really call her about someone else though so who knows if she would nail it this well with a different person.  She has stated that she thinks I will end up with this guy in the long run.  I have a hard time imagining that.  I'm not ruling it out 100%, I'm just saying at this point, I dont see that happening but we shall see.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2019, 03:31:50 AM »
I thought she was nice but all that she said, nothing happened.  Her timing, nothing happened as she said would.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2019, 02:54:43 PM »
She’s been right for me. Asked about anyone else she said someone from his job is interested in him and flirts a lot but not interested back and won’t go anywhere. Confirmed! Then she said we would talk again within 2 weeks which we did but ofcourse it happened sooner. Haven’t talked to her since.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2019, 08:41:59 PM »
I just spoke to her the other day about the same POI and the latest drama with him.  She gave some near term predictions that are supposed to happen by the end of July.  I'll post here with the outcome. 

I wish all psychics worked for everyone but I know they do not.  I only discovered this forum a few months ago and have read a lot of of posts about psychics that I have read with in the past that were 100% wrong for me but others here seem to swear by them.  Oh well.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2019, 10:23:03 PM »
I read with her for the first time yesterday. I really liked her and asked about work and POI. She’s really nice and gave me a bunch of details some of which I knew were true.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2019, 07:25:46 PM »
I asked her about my POI in March, she said things will get better about 2 weeks later he ended things with me -_-

• Veterans
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2019, 11:36:31 PM »
Ugh I’m sorry

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2019, 12:01:27 AM »
Once i had a reader tell me POI would tell me how much he loves me on a Thursday - and that was the day he broke up with me.  :'(

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2019, 02:35:16 AM »
Like how can they be that bad lol smh sorry for yours also like which energy are they picking up unless maybe they are just picking ours

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2019, 04:05:51 PM »
Even though I love Rosedreams, she actually didnt pick up my break up with this guy which I thought was interesting because she picked up so many other things.  I remember asking her about it after the fact and why it didnt come up and she said that he wasnt really breaking up with me...I took what he was saying the wrong way.  This was somewhat confirmed later however even if he didnt break up with me and it was me who did it, it still happened.  There was an ending and separation. 

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2019, 11:46:40 PM »
Rosedreams has been very accurate with near future. Anyone have experience with her outcomes? Thanks :)

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2019, 02:53:34 AM »
I will post the outcome when it happens and let everyone know if what she predicted actually happened for my situation

Rosedreams is really the only one who gave me a long term prediction on this (I didnt really ask for one)...  but based on the direction that things are going, she may actually be right.  I need to give it more time though, like 2 or 3 months to really say for certain.  I am actually really surprised that things are where they are now to be honest.  She told me we would get back together.  We broke up late April/early May ish... did not speak for almost 3 months and now we are back to communicating basically every day.  Even that is shocking because it wasnt the greatest breakup.  We are just rebuilding the friendship now.  We'll see what happens.  I'm just going with the flow here :)

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2019, 03:37:26 PM »
we shall see.  I'm not quite there yet ;)  that's why I say it will take a good 2 to 3 months before I could really say what direction this will take.