Author Topic: ROSEDREAMS  (Read 28474 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: ROSEDREAMS
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2019, 11:31:59 PM »
Love the feedback  :) - best of luck and I hope it all works out perfectly

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2019, 11:47:47 PM »
hahaha thanks.  I can honestly say that I do NOT see this outcome prediction by Rosedreams coming true.  We just got in an argument last night and I basically walked away again.  This was the pattern before.  Thing is, I'm just not feeling it now.  I dont care as much anymore. 

A couple of weeks ago, Rosedreams predicted what he did last night and that I would be disappointed.  I was, but also just over this it seems.  It's like same ole same ole....She also said that he will come back to make amends yet again.  That is highly probable however I dont know how much I really care.  I just cannot see us ending up together as she saw...but I will post here for sure if it does happen.

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2019, 12:28:08 AM »
So far what has seemed highly unlikely - has happened. I guess we will see. My ex POI kept coming and going and eventually my feelings changed which was really great because I could move on.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2019, 12:37:57 AM »
yeah thats similar to my situation.  he's not coming and going but I think I've just lost of interest in him and his behavior.  I just feel over it and him.  So it is also easier to move on this time for me as well.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2019, 03:27:01 AM »
Her predictions for me did not come true

Offline SarahM

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2019, 03:41:32 AM »
I found her to be pretty spot on with the present. Anybody else tried her?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2019, 01:06:04 PM »
She used to be super accurate with the present but lately not so much, she’s been asking questions like was there contact at all? No predictions have passed in time frames given which is not a problem for me bc timing can be weird. I just wish she would read without asking stuff, very sweet woman though

• Veterans
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2019, 10:54:51 PM »
She still continues to be very accurate for me in the present and 2-3 weeks out. Big predictions pending in the fall

Paulina93

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2019, 04:29:48 PM »
Any updates?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2019, 04:36:06 PM »
Completely wrong for me last time , sad to say .
Normally do chat with her and this time I did call.
Nope ! Never again

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2019, 04:43:34 PM »
I called 2 weeks ago on this coming Sunday- she said 2 weeks max for contact and unblocking . Called Monday- my nerves got the best of me And now she doesn’t do timeframes, and that I’ll probabaly run into him at some point ( might  happen Sunday) but he now should just reach out this month. Umm.. I was little thrown off by this. Maybe try her again another time but i was confused and kinda not impressed by that call at all. Don’t know what to think

Paulina93

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2019, 06:48:28 PM »
Updates?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2019, 07:54:48 PM »
She's  been fairytale for me. I don't know why I kept returning but none of her predictions ever panned out and she'd keep changing the timeline.

Yaz88

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2019, 01:47:03 AM »
I read with her back in early July.  She didn’t expect the person I inquired about to communicate/return until Libra season (still pending), but by now I’m supposed to be with some ultra successful, good humored, stud of a guy.  Welp, I can assure you the only one I’m sharing my couch with are three dogs.  :-/. She’s very nice though . . .  I’ve finally found a few readers who say it as it most likely is going to be for awhile, “your love life is going to be non-existent for the next few months, so go work on your career,” instead of bringing up some dream dude.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2019, 01:57:45 AM »
Yaz88, your couch sharing situation sounds ideal to me!

Who have you found to say that your love life will be non-existent? I swear I'm always already set that it well be non-existent simply cause I have no time to breathe let alone date, but everyone out there has to make up some grand story and it's always about soulmates and yada yada yada