Author Topic: Experience with Goddess Erikka?  (Read 19014 times)

Offline SabReeves

Re: Experience with Goddess Erikka?
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2019, 07:00:17 PM »
Does anyone know know when she is usually on?  I relistened to my reading with her about the first guy and she was actually right.

just set an alert. she is on all the time.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2019, 07:03:38 PM »
I just find it so off-putting that for a REVIEW site, you can't even utilize it for its purpose because you're vilified for a bad review smh and it's makes you paranoid to even genuinely post about your experiences because whatever you say here gets immediately forwarded to the advisors. And if people are ratting on each other, tattling to an advisor isn't going to make predictions manifest any  faster, in fact, they're just doing a disservice to the integrity of this site and the rest of us.

couldn't agree more.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2019, 07:15:21 PM »
I really couldn't agree more. Because of some peoples' conduct on here, going and sharing stuff with readers and other shady things, I really don't feel comfortable sharing many specifics beyond "a major thing happened" or "a major thing didn't happen." I don't even want to say what it was that happened or didn't happen and I find that sad because it really hampers your ability to judge whether you find that compelling or not. For instance, some people might think that saying you're going to go to a movie with someone is major and someone else might reserve that word for something like getting married. You know? Anyway, just sad.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2019, 07:30:25 PM »
I can give whatever feedback I want on a reader, that's the whole point of this forum. There was nothing harsh or rude in ur feedback. and if you still want to go back to the reader because there was something u liked about them, then you should. its your money. LOL!! if they don't want to take your money, its their loss. there are dime a dozen like her. I had a 6 month forecast with her and nothing came true. so general that it could have applied to anyone. and as far as her pics go, I remember reading a ton of ppl laughing at how often she changes them and how unprofessional they look. if she didn't want people talking abut them, then she should keep them private. its her profile she can put whatever she wants but I am sorry she can't stop people from talking. just my opinion.

Omg, have you seen her IG?! Way worse than PO/PG

With a comment like this one, I'm unconvinced that you didn't say these things that shes calling you out on... is it that difficult to be kind?

I really feel at though you're omitting information. She's never been one, at least to me, to accuse people of things without reason...

And given how you tend to act along with the comments above, I hope you can understand why I don't believe you...

Lol Josh, I find it odd that Mattie was told someone said something about her reading, then also angel readings and erikka. all 3 readers you defend and have read with. if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, must be a duck, huh? Who's next? gaylene? i wonder what information you're omitting ;)

Smh

This board has gone crazy. If your reading/stalking a readers Instagram it’s a bit odd. Also personally bashing someone’s photos. I wouldn’t want to read with that client again either.

Your review on this site should be just a review of the capabilities of the psychic and their services. I don’t care what they look like. It’s not important in the grand scheme.

I agree with Josh, it’s suspect.
You guys are quick to jump on the “bashing wagon” not just of psychics but forum users also. Lol, guys... chill!

josh34

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2019, 07:36:44 PM »
I can give whatever feedback I want on a reader, that's the whole point of this forum. There was nothing harsh or rude in ur feedback. and if you still want to go back to the reader because there was something u liked about them, then you should. its your money. LOL!! if they don't want to take your money, its their loss. there are dime a dozen like her. I had a 6 month forecast with her and nothing came true. so general that it could have applied to anyone. and as far as her pics go, I remember reading a ton of ppl laughing at how often she changes them and how unprofessional they look. if she didn't want people talking abut them, then she should keep them private. its her profile she can put whatever she wants but I am sorry she can't stop people from talking. just my opinion.

With a comment like this one, I'm unconvinced that you didn't say these things that shes calling you out on... is it that difficult to be kind?

I really feel at though you're omitting information. She's never been one, at least to me, to accuse people of things without reason...

And given how you tend to act along with the comments above, I hope you can understand why I don't believe you...

Lol Josh, I find it odd that Mattie was told someone said something about her reading, then also angel readings and erikka. all 3 readers you defend and have read with. if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, must be a duck, huh? Who's next? gaylene? i wonder what information you're omitting ;)

No, it's not like I'm saying this without prior experience. I've seen first hand how she can act, and having experience with both sides, I think my assumption is a fair one. I'm not assuming without prior reasoning. I dont see why I wouldn't have to defend the others. I'll defend them if I've got reason to. If Mattie or Abundant Visions or whomever acted terribly, even if they work well for me, I'd be the first to state how scummy whatever action that would be, is.

I've seen Marciamia overreact about things, and omit the wrong things shes done or stated, so I've got reason for saying this. It's not like I'm pulling this from my ass. I just think in this case, especially knowing Erika, personally, I cant see her just making these things up, especially knowing how Marciamia can be.

So please, before you try and talk back, snarkily, realize I've got reason for saying this. Thanks.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2019, 07:42:03 PM »

No, it's not like I'm saying this without prior experience. I've seen first hand how she can act, and having experience with both sides, I think my assumption is a fair one. I'm not assuming without prior reasoning. I dont see why I wouldn't have to defend the others. I'll defend them if I've got reason to. If Mattie or Abundant Visions or whomever acted terribly, even if they work well for me, I'd be the first to state how scummy whatever action that would be, is.

I've seen Marciamia overreact about things, and omit the wrong things shes done or stated, so I've got reason for saying this. It's not like I'm pulling this from my ass. I just think in this case, especially knowing Erika, personally, I cant see her just making these things up, especially knowing how Marciamia can be.

So please, before you try and talk back, snarkily, realize I've got reason for saying this. Thanks.

Lol, Josh. It’s a lost cause. I told you... this is why I stopped posting. They think your against them if you play devils advocate, have a different experience then them.. like any psychic they “hate, but keeps calling”

Insane.

Offline happyk

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2019, 08:02:42 PM »
I was just reading everyone's responses and minding my own business but at this point I want to share my thoughts. First of all, this should be OUR safe space where we talk about our experiences. Most of us have lost a lot of money, been heart broken, taken advantage of and then lied to played with our vulnerabilities. So, this is OUR forum, it's not for the readers to lurk around and then use our experiences against us. We pay them, we employ them, we are their bread and butter especially if they're on 24/7, so if they're reading this, know this and I'm not trying to be cocky or anything but this is the fact and I'm not going to sit here and argue with anyone for our against anyone.

Secondly, if someone is sharing these experiences and reviews with the psychics, grow the f*ck up and know that they're in for money, this forum is here for you and with you. It is your resource. You'll make friends here, you'll get support here, you get to vent here, so don't be an ungrateful piece of sh*t. However, if the readers read this forum or get info from here regarding our opinions on them, let them. What are they going to do?  Be a better psychic? lmao. It's impossible. May be, be more ethical and give your source of income done respect and own up to your mistakes. Learn to say sorry and learn how to provide better services. If you guys talk about evegy and universe and try to screw us sideways, karma will get you. I'm no reader but I know this much.

I'm sorry if it was too harsh. It's not targeted towards anyone.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2019, 08:08:44 PM »

And this is coming from the guy who’s notorious for cursing people out, throwing fits and calling us cunts?! Yep, I guess so.

And I’m not omitting shit. I don’t have a reason to. This is a review site and we are ALL entitled to it. And I don’t “act” but one way, which is myself and that’s honest and real and I will tell it like is whether it rubs you the wrong way or not. I’m not here to please you or anyone else.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2019, 08:36:55 PM »
And in all honestly guys, you don't know these psychics personally.  You don't know the members on this forum personally, even if you PM them constantly. You know them from some moment in time. They are Internet Colleagues. 

Just because you've gotten readings like 5-6 times (being generous here), and for you to even think you're friends, or claim you know these psychics like your best buds or something. That is just ludicrous to me. I laughed out loud when I saw that.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 09:41:38 PM by HornetKick »

josh34

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2019, 09:27:10 PM »

And this is coming from the guy who’s notorious for cursing people out, throwing fits and calling us cunts?! Yep, I guess so.

And I’m not omitting shit. I don’t have a reason to. This is a review site and we are ALL entitled to it. And I don’t “act” but one way, which is myself and that’s honest and real and I will tell it like is whether it rubs you the wrong way or not. I’m not here to please you or anyone else.

Notorious? For cussing people out? What are you even talking about? Do you mean that one day I had that breakdown, after having a death in my family? That was one, and only time on here that id called anybody anything, or any name. Like, ever. And I've mentioned many times how not only was it so unlike me, but I felt horribly sorry and guilty too, and apologized profusely, time and time again. But that was ONE time. I'm not notorious for 'cussing people out'. You say that as if I've done so a million times. And throwing fits? I'm probably one of the LAST people here to do that and everyone knows that.   Stop lying. Just stop. Your lack of ability to take responsibility for your own childlike behavior is astonishing. I can't believe you're trying to lie to get out of a lie. The way you act, the things you're saying, even in this quoted paragraph; its psychotic. You're flat-out lying, and making things up.

The fact that you're embellishing heavily now, TO me, ABOUT me, to the point that you're even lying about it, shows that you're more than capable of spreading misinformation, (let alone omitting the "wrong" things you have done [and you have been shown to have done so in the past]). You've done this kind of thing before, where you talk poorly about advisors, calling them names, throwing tantrums like a 12-year old, and then you'd pull the "I never said that!" card. And then you'd try to tell the story, about how they won't read for you (this isnt the first time you've done this, and it's not the first time someone wouldn't read for you because of the rude things you've said about them, on this forum), and you intentionally leave out EVERY SINGLE ROLE you've played, trying to make yourself appear like a victim. It's disgusting. You're rude, and you've got a VERY nasty personality, and take it out on others, when you don't get things your way.

Look at your previous post. You literally stated what you said you didn't state. I (and I'm sure many others, because they've seen how you behave, and the horrible rudeness you portray toward advisors and others) don't believe you for a second, and you go and show that you're that kind of person, after trying to say you're not.

Stop trying to lie or spread misinformation to prove your point. If you've got to do that, then you've got some growing up to do. It's very hard to believe what you say when you continue to stretch the truth, lie, and omit information in an attempt to shallow down your side of the story. Stop lying, and stop blaming others when you're the one at fault. Disgusting.

I hate butting in to argue, I hate arguing, because I know it will end up like this, so I try So hard to stay out of it, and ignore the blatant negativity that you and others bring to this site.. But when you start pulling this crap, I cant just sit by and watch you lie about an advisor who's been nothing but kind. So just this once, I'm going to call you out, and actually say what's on my mind.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 12:42:58 AM by josh34 »

josh34

« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2019, 09:30:20 PM »

Lol, Josh. It’s a lost cause. I told you... this is why I stopped posting. They think your against them if you play devils advocate, have a different experience then them.. like any psychic they “hate, but keeps calling”

Insane.

Thank you Dnj <3

I try so hard not to get dragged in, and perhaps that's my fault. I could have just said nothing at all. I'm sorry.

josh34

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2019, 12:49:26 AM »

Dug this up. Thanks for lying.
Her responses were fine, and you did what you said you hadn't. You lied, and she has every right not to read for you, especially if you're going to be a jerk. Good job omitting that information. You bash readers, say rude things about them, and then whine that they won't read for you, because what they said "didn't come to pass", when CLEARLY there's more to the story. Grow up.

marciamia, I'd suggest you don't lie, and don't try to omit information in a sad attempt to play victim. Your actions are why she won't read for you. What you said there isn't nice, and that would hurt anybody. She decided against reading for you because of your actions. Not because you gave her a negative review. And she even decided to go a step beyond and message you more, explaining herself. You tried to come on here and show that multiple-message thing as some sort of "obsessiveness" on her part, trying to make her come across crazy, when really, she was just adding to what she had stated.

You're trying to tell the forum that she chose not to read with you because of a poor review, and tried to reflect that upon her ethics. You're literally going out of your way to hurt her reputation because you were acting like a jerk. Kind of makes me wonder how 'honest' you were being about the other advisors you've bashed, 'only because of your negative reviews'. Your actions are disgusting, and immature. Grow up.

You really need to become a better person. Really.
I'm done.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 01:13:04 AM by josh34 »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2019, 01:29:22 AM »
😂😂😂😂 really Josh?! You went out of your way to do a search?! Where the fuck is your life?! You absolutely LIVE on this shit and I actually feel a little bit sorry for you because you’re pretty pathetic on top of a manipulating asshole. I’m sorry I can’t remember something EXACTLY from over a year ago. No ones fucking lying. Like get lost, dude.

I gave my honest opinion AND review and I still stand by it. At least I have some integrity and am NOT the one getting kicked off forum after forum then making new usernames. Don’t come at me with that “You’re disgusting” bullshit. Look at yourself.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2019, 02:10:58 AM »

I think she is a lovely reader  very fair and realistic as well. Which may be hard for some ppl if she has to deliver bad news she's sweet and compassionate about it. She wants to help people get on their higher good. I understand both sides.

.L what's her Instagram? I'm really curious. I've never read with her but I saw that a lot of people really liked her but may be not so much after this thread lol

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2019, 02:13:39 AM »
I just find it so off-putting that for a REVIEW site, you can't even utilize it for its purpose because you're vilified for a bad review smh and it's makes you paranoid to even genuinely post about your experiences because whatever you say here gets immediately forwarded to the advisors. And if people are ratting on each other, tattling to an advisor isn't going to make predictions manifest any  faster, in fact, they're just doing a disservice to the integrity of this site and the rest of us.
I agree

anything