Author Topic: Experience with Goddess Erikka?  (Read 18868 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Experience with Goddess Erikka?
« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2019, 02:00:49 PM »
U know I’ve heard differently. From what I understand, Job predictions are “easier” to predict accurately. Love predictions are More complicated, maybe because free will can always play in and it’s ofcourse someone’s emotions you are trying to read. Who knows but I ur view was interesting. Thanks):

This is getting so annoying. If someone could pls take the high road and move on to actually typing up a review instead of this, that would be soooooo awesome:) pretty pls 🙏

She got a job prediction right for me, with specific timing, among a few other things, of which I don't really feel comfortable mentioning on here. But she's been very good for me.

do you think she is better at job predictions than love? incase you've asked her both?

I wouldn't say so. Shes been pretty good for my love life too. For me shes been great all around. I think when someone says one reader is better at, for example, jobs over love, I feel like that doesnt make a whole lot of sense. If they're good with one and not the other, then I feel they must just be a hit-or-miss reader. I dont see any logic in being good at one and not the other, and I find that kind of saying is used often as an excuse. Like when people say, "X is great at jobs, but not great at relationships", they've probably been told, "yeah you'll get the job", which is literally a 50/50 chance. If they get one wrong and not the other, they're probably just not as skilled as one would hope, or the connection with the individual isnt great. If one is good at career, one must be good at love. But as with everything, even the best psychic can be wrong on anything. So if they get one's job-related predictions right 97% of the time yet only gets their love-related ones right 45% of the time, they were just right sometimes and wrong others. No rhyme or reason. Just hit and a miss. And maybe with someone else, the same reader got love-related predictions correct 70% of the time and career 13%. All that means when you find that sort of thing, is that they're just not as good or as accurate a reader in general, or that they're more "hit-and-miss" depending upon the connection and how they're interpreting the given information. No difference in the two subjects. :)

ladya

« Reply #76 on: April 05, 2019, 03:25:18 PM »
U know I’ve heard differently. From what I understand, Job predictions are “easier” to predict accurately. Love predictions are More complicated, maybe because free will can always play in and it’s ofcourse someone’s emotions you are trying to read. Who knows but I ur view was interesting. Thanks):

This is getting so annoying. If someone could pls take the high road and move on to actually typing up a review instead of this, that would be soooooo awesome:) pretty pls 🙏

She got a job prediction right for me, with specific timing, among a few other things, of which I don't really feel comfortable mentioning on here. But she's been very good for me.

do you think she is better at job predictions than love? incase you've asked her both?

I wouldn't say so. Shes been pretty good for my love life too. For me shes been great all around. I think when someone says one reader is better at, for example, jobs over love, I feel like that doesnt make a whole lot of sense. If they're good with one and not the other, then I feel they must just be a hit-or-miss reader. I dont see any logic in being good at one and not the other, and I find that kind of saying is used often as an excuse. Like when people say, "X is great at jobs, but not great at relationships", they've probably been told, "yeah you'll get the job", which is literally a 50/50 chance. If they get one wrong and not the other, they're probably just not as skilled as one would hope, or the connection with the individual isnt great. If one is good at career, one must be good at love. But as with everything, even the best psychic can be wrong on anything. So if they get one's job-related predictions right 97% of the time yet only gets their love-related ones right 45% of the time, they were just right sometimes and wrong others. No rhyme or reason. Just hit and a miss. And maybe with someone else, the same reader got love-related predictions correct 70% of the time and career 13%. All that means when you find that sort of thing, is that they're just not as good or as accurate a reader in general, or that they're more "hit-and-miss" depending upon the connection and how they're interpreting the given information. No difference in the two subjects. :)

I agree with you wishes. I think jobs are easier to predict than say love predictions. I also think that some psychics are better than others when it comes to certain predictions. Psychics have their strengths and weaknesses and depending on the gifts they have, they may be better at making predictions surrounding a specific area of life. In my opinion, I think you have to be very in tune with energies to make love predictions and it takes more effort to get those accurately than a job prediction. Maybe I'm alone on this but my reasoning for this is because its no longer just you they are reading. They have to read another person and tie the two energies together and tap into their energies to make a prediction.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #77 on: April 05, 2019, 03:43:40 PM »
I know Erikka says she only sees six months out...so I can definitely say what she saw last year was right.

I noticed yesterday she wasn’t on for the video chat feature, only live chat..does she still do the three min video readings?

not as much i've noticed.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2019, 09:55:51 PM »
Worth trying?  She's pretty expensive.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2019, 11:31:10 PM »
Worth trying?  She's pretty expensive.

honestly I would try her on her website. its cheaper compared to purple garden. 36 dollars for a five min chat when you can get a 10-15 mins video or facetime with her for 15 mins for only 45 dollars. On purple ocean she rated for her high accuracy. the cards she uses are super accurate and what she picks on. Her reviews here seems pretty decent as well maybe here there some say prediction didn't past or they didn't connect. I just say go in with a open and clear mind.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2019, 12:38:28 PM »
Are her timelines always a month out when she talks about the month?  Like if she sees a 15, she says, 15 days, the week of june 15th.   She never says the month we are in.  Is that just with me?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2019, 01:00:39 PM »
Are her timelines always a month out when she talks about the month?  Like if she sees a 15, she says, 15 days, the week of june 15th.   She never says the month we are in.  Is that just with me?

She does it to me too. She was right on the last contact prediction however.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2019, 02:26:45 PM »
did it happen on the day?  like 7th of may or in 7 days?   Her time frames are so broad...

Offline LivingInYellow

• It's a journey.
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2019, 07:50:42 PM »
 I really do love Goddess Erika's energy. I first read with her back in 2017 when I was completely hooked on readings. Now, I get readings every two months or a flurry and then stop. Given that enough time has now passed, I can say that she gave me a contact prediction of 1 month (end of May) or 10 weeks (July). I guess we will see!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 07:54:23 PM by LivingInYellow »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2019, 08:39:28 PM »
did it happen on the day?  like 7th of may or in 7 days?   Her time frames are so broad...

She said 6 days/weeks/June and it was 6 days exactly.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #85 on: May 12, 2019, 06:08:48 AM »
it varies once for me it came on nov 5th sometimes withins days.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2019, 06:11:50 AM »
it varies once for me it came on nov 5th sometimes withins days.

but as of now most of the possiblites has passed waiting if it will be the worst case scenairo.

anything