Author Topic: Experience with Goddess Erikka?  (Read 18832 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Experience with Goddess Erikka?
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2019, 03:00:06 PM »
I already said I never said she got the present wrong! I was looking for the current plus they were having a sale... and I wasn’t looking for a timeframe..... 🙄

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2019, 03:07:13 PM »
I already said I never said she got the present wrong! I was looking for the current plus they were having a sale... and I wasn’t looking for a timeframe..... 🙄

Ok makes sense. Not judging just trying to understand. I understand both sides tho

But it’s scary how she knows who you are! Are you using the same username on that site?
Spooky!

ladya

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2019, 04:32:55 PM »
readers really have an issue with constructive criticism. it also bothers me when people respond with hearts and using the word love every other word when something is clearly bothering them. passive aggressive, much? I wonder who sent her the screenshots. this is like a continuous pattern on this forum. its someone whos either very active on this forum or an active lurker but im going to go with the guess its someone who posts here. just my 2 cents. whoever you are, you should say it and stop being a snake. i have some thoughts on who it can be because its usually the same people who read with those advisors where those advisors magically get screenshots ::)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2019, 04:36:53 PM »
This conversation would not even be happening had someone not felt the need to go and tell the reader people are talking about her and then sharing the comments.
That was so out of line, who ever you are.

I personally felt the reader's comments were excessive. She already told the client she wasn't the reader for her, but then she continues to talk about it?
Still, saying a reader sucks is not harsh.

Plus I do agree. I've never had a reader to tell me the time is almost up. They usually continue to read until the time runs out, not warn me they aren't going to be able to answer anymore questions. Could she not answer one more question within two minutes?

This would not be the reader for me obviously.

ladya

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2019, 04:39:52 PM »
This conversation would not even be happening had someone not felt the need to go and tell the reader people are talking about her and then sharing the comments.

I personally felt the reader's comments were excessive. She already told the client she wasn't the reader for her, but then she continues to talk about it?

Plus I do agree. I've never had a reader to tell me the time is almost up. They usually continue to read until the time runs out, not warn me they aren't going to be able to answer anymore questions. Could she not answer one more question within two minutes?

agreed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2019, 04:40:35 PM »
readers really have an issue with constructive criticism. it also bothers me when people respond with hearts and using the word love every other word when something is clearly bothering them. passive aggressive, much? I wonder who sent her the screenshots. this is like a continuous pattern on this forum. its someone whos either very active on this forum or an active lurker but im going to go with the guess its someone who posts here. just my 2 cents. whoever you are, you should say it and stop being a snake. i have some thoughts on who it can be because its usually the same people who read with those advisors where those advisors magically get screenshots ::)

Totally agree!!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2019, 04:43:33 PM »

THANK YOU!!!!!! You’ve summed up my point exactly lol.... but according to the admin, the forum is public so anyone can access any thread to read. But if they want to post they just have to sign up. But my point is, there are snakes on this board as well as “psychics” that lurk. I could take a wild guess as to who the big mouth is, but I think we all can come to a cuntclusion as to who...

Offline marciamia

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2019, 04:46:43 PM »

agreed.

Exactly!!!!!!

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2019, 04:58:27 PM »
I can give whatever feedback I want on a reader, that's the whole point of this forum. There was nothing harsh or rude in ur feedback. and if you still want to go back to the reader because there was something u liked about them, then you should. its your money. LOL!! if they don't want to take your money, its their loss. there are dime a dozen like her. I had a 6 month forecast with her and nothing came true. so general that it could have applied to anyone. and as far as her pics go, I remember reading a ton of ppl laughing at how often she changes them and how unprofessional they look. if she didn't want people talking abut them, then she should keep them private. its her profile she can put whatever she wants but I am sorry she can't stop people from talking. just my opinion.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2019, 05:02:54 PM »
I can give whatever feedback I want on a reader, that's the whole point of this forum. There was nothing harsh or rude in ur feedback. and if you still want to go back to the reader because there was something u liked about them, then you should. its your money. LOL!! if they don't want to take your money, its their loss. there are dime a dozen like her. I had a 6 month forecast with her and nothing came true. so general that it could have applied to anyone. and as far as her pics go, I remember reading a ton of ppl laughing at how often she changes them and how unprofessional they look. if she didn't want people talking abut them, then she should keep them private. its her profile she can put whatever she wants but I am sorry she can't stop people from talking. just my opinion.

Omg, have you seen her IG?! Way worse than PO/PG

Offline happyk

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2019, 05:45:43 PM »

.L what's her Instagram? I'm really curious. I've never read with her but I saw that a lot of people really liked her but may be not so much after this thread lol

josh34

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2019, 05:53:44 PM »

With a comment like this one, I'm unconvinced that you didn't say these things that shes calling you out on... is it that difficult to be kind?

I really feel at though you're omitting information. She's never been one, at least to me, to accuse people of things without reason...

And given how you tend to act along with the comments above, I hope you can understand why I don't believe you...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 05:56:23 PM by josh34 »

ladya

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2019, 05:59:31 PM »

With a comment like this one, I'm unconvinced that you didn't say these things that shes calling you out on... is it that difficult to be kind?

I really feel at though you're omitting information. She's never been one, at least to me, to accuse people of things without reason...

And given how you tend to act along with the comments above, I hope you can understand why I don't believe you...

Lol Josh, I find it odd that Mattie was told someone said something about her reading, then also angel readings and erikka. all 3 readers you defend and have read with. if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, talks like a duck, must be a duck, huh? Who's next? gaylene? i wonder what information you're omitting ;)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 06:01:59 PM by ladya »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2019, 06:10:02 PM »
I just find it so off-putting that for a REVIEW site, you can't even utilize it for its purpose because you're vilified for a bad review smh and it's makes you paranoid to even genuinely post about your experiences because whatever you say here gets immediately forwarded to the advisors. And if people are ratting on each other, tattling to an advisor isn't going to make predictions manifest any  faster, in fact, they're just doing a disservice to the integrity of this site and the rest of us.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2019, 06:57:25 PM »
Does anyone know know when she is usually on?  I relistened to my reading with her about the first guy and she was actually right.

anything