Author Topic: Free Will Time frame?  (Read 5573 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Re: Free Will Time frame?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2019, 05:22:17 AM »
Did they reply? I feel like contact is when they speak to you, regardless of who intitates it. That’s the way I’ve always seen it
yes

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2019, 12:05:57 AM »
I’m happy for you ☺️

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2019, 08:53:53 AM »
I believe free will can affect a time frame

I believe in alternate realities.

If I decided to stay in instead of go out and my poi decided to go to a coffee shop I typically visit well on that current time frame your contact has been delayed. However if you continued as planned and go to the coffee shop and they decide to go as well there you go. The opposite can happen as well you both stay home or they decide to stay home and you go out

Yes things can change an outcome. What if you said yes instead of no. This will happen but if you said no then that will happen

I always go with an open mind that if I continue on the path I’m on I’ll most likely reach their prediction

If I take matters into my on hands I can change it

Why bother? Because you can still see what happens either way. On the current path this will happen but you can very well change your path

ladya

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2019, 04:19:19 PM »
i think that if you decide to contact them then the original prediction is null and void since you decided to reach out. Typically these types of questions are asked in the manner that if I dont reach out when will they so if you get a contact date but you decide to contact them before well then you made that prediction happen. its tricky because if you get a prediction date and you contact them around that time, would you have contacted them originally had you not heard that prediction in the first place? i don't think that contacting can change an overall prediction by that much but it does affect the more smaller ones if that makes sense.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2019, 04:24:48 PM »
i think that if you decide to contact them then the original prediction is null and void since you decided to reach out. Typically these types of questions are asked in the manner that if I dont reach out when will they so if you get a contact date but you decide to contact them before well then you made that prediction happen. its tricky because if you get a prediction date and you contact them around that time, would you have contacted them originally had you not heard that prediction in the first place? i don't think that contacting can change an overall prediction by that much but it does affect the more smaller ones if that makes sense.
I agree

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2019, 11:17:19 PM »

someone told me that i would contact someone within x amount of time and i was like yeah right. im never...

low and behold some information came to me that i felt needed to be passed to them so I had to. i mean in essence i could have said nope but i really felt like the info was important enough to break no contact

so i get what you mean in a sense.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2019, 02:43:21 PM »
In my experience giving and getting readings over the last 8 years, I believe free will is often an excuse for weak psychics who want to justify their failure for not making solid predictions.

Free will does make something happen sooner or later-- we all can reach our destined paths through countless of ways. But if something is destined to be, it will be and if it's not it won't happen at all. Free will can only change its timeframe.

Freewill can also be applied to smaller predictions e.g will I go on that family trip on Friday? where decisions are taken almost spontaneously.

But for all bigger life events e.g the person that you'll have a long-term relationship with or if and whom you'll marry, and if you'll have children or what is your ultimate career path, there is no free will excuse here and I wouldn't personally believe any psychic that tells me otherwise. If they can't predict a big event like this and give me the free will excuse, it means that they were simply not connected.

Ultimately, we can delay or speed up certain outcomes or maybe change the ways these happen but some things are predetermined ever since our birth and no amount of "free will" can totally change this. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2019, 04:00:11 PM »
In my experience giving and getting readings over the last 8 years, I believe free will is often an excuse for weak psychics who want to justify their failure for not making solid predictions.

Ding, ding, ding, ding. It's just a weak psychic. Period.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2019, 08:10:37 PM »

Free will does make something happen sooner or later-- we all can reach our destined paths through countless of ways. But if something is destined to be, it will be and if it's not it won't happen at all. Free will can only change its timeframe.

Freewill can also be applied to smaller predictions e.g will I go on that family trip on Friday? where decisions are taken almost spontaneously.

But for all bigger life events e.g the person that you'll have a long-term relationship with or if and whom you'll marry, and if you'll have children or what is your ultimate career path, there is no free will excuse here and I wouldn't personally believe any psychic that tells me otherwise. If they can't predict a big event like this and give me the free will excuse, it means that they were simply not connected.

Ultimately, we can delay or speed up certain outcomes or maybe change the ways these happen but some things are predetermined ever since our birth and no amount of "free will" can totally change this.

This is exactly what I came here to say.

There are certain things that your soul came here to do - the bigger life events, like you say. So, if you are meant to marry that person, or have that house, or work with children, etc... then those should be things that a psychic can pick up on and that would not change in any way other than the timeframe it takes to get to those moments.

I was thinking about it today in regard to my POI... I used to fret about when to contact/text, if I didn't whether it would change things drastically, etc... the way I look at it now, I go mostly with my gut. I consider how I feel, what he may be feeling, etc and go from there. If things are meant to work out long term, they will!

I also think the more worry energy you put into things the more you can change the vibe/connection. But even so, I think if you are meant to be with someone this won't make a huge difference in the long run.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2019, 06:02:48 PM »
A Psychic sees how things are laid out and what is likely to happen. Some paths a Psychic sees can seem very solid, others not so. Why? If the people involved are unstable, unbalanced and so therefore unpredictable. A Psychic can see that things can work out but not if one of you acts in a way that disrupts that path. For example, the Psychic tells you that space is being taken and needed but the other person is thinking of you, dont then go and blast their phone or harass their new girlfriend or stalk them and then think the path the Psychic saw will be unchanged. You are not controlled by a Psychic, you have free will. A Psychic sees a potential path but it doesnt control you or the other person. You have the ability to mess it up or keep things calm by your actions. Not fair on yourself or a Psychic to think that regardless of what you say or do the same result will happen. We drive the energy around us, we do, the Psychic reads that but doesnt control it.