Author Topic: Experience with Goddess Erikka?  (Read 18799 times)

Offline doubleoh8

Re: Experience with Goddess Erikka?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 10:51:03 PM »
Oh here’s her comment:

I'm curious to know if those who have received this kind of message -- specifically where readers have told them they saw something that you posted on a forum... do you all use the same user name you use here? Or does anyone use a different one? If different, then it's disturbing to me that readers (or anybody, really) can trace who you/we are...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2019, 10:58:23 PM »
Really, that was considered hurtful and harsh?
Fact: She got something wrong.
I guess when readers are wrong they never expect to hear it or when they do, they deny and say it's the caller's fault. I just don't get that.
Do they all really expect to be right 100% of the time?? Readers are more unrealistic than the caller.

edited to add: I have different user names for just about every forum I'm on.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 11:01:32 PM »
Oh here’s her comment:

I'm curious to know if those who have received this kind of message -- specifically where readers have told them they saw something that you posted on a forum... do you all use the same user name you use here? Or does anyone use a different one? If different, then it's disturbing to me that readers (or anybody, really) can trace who you/we are...

That's disturbing! I would hope no one uses the same name here on psychics sites!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2019, 11:04:32 PM »
Just curious why you went back to her if she was wrong marciamia?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2019, 11:07:26 PM »
Just curious why you went back to her if she was wrong marciamia?

Because I wasn’t trying to ask about a timeframe. Never said she got the present wrong either.

Offline persephone

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2019, 01:06:24 AM »
Of course they don’t like to hear it when they were wrong!
99% of them will say that they are 100% accurate!
And when you confront them about their mistakes they blame you, the reader or some stupid excuse and that it is not their fault.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2019, 02:48:01 AM »
Oh here’s her comment:

Ok, how would she know it was you?? Sounds like soon a lot of us will be banned from psychic readings. Not sure to laugh or to be sad.

THIS. I could definitely relate. It's like we're being monitored and punished for posting honest reviews here, what's the point?

Offline happyk

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2019, 04:52:36 AM »
Oh here’s her comment:

Ok, how would she know it was you?? Sounds like soon a lot of us will be banned from psychic readings. Not sure to laugh or to be sad.

THIS. I could definitely relate. It's like we're being monitored and punished for posting honest reviews here, what's the point?

Every time a reader receives a good review on this forum, their queue gets really long, we have all experienced this first hand with Cookie and Mattie and more. Same with negative reviews and I am sure she is not really liking her posts here so she is trying to power trip by denying her service to someone lol. She needs to know that people here pay top dollars to read with genuine readers and her declining one service would do her more harm than good. But oh well, each to their own. I am kinda scared now lol. Help!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2019, 12:30:51 PM »
Like, wow, she just did not stop 🙄 and kept sending message after message. And it was crap I already know... like I have the same transcript you have. Get off the high horse, lady...

« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 12:34:39 PM by marciamia »

josh34

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2019, 02:38:32 PM »
Like, wow, she just did not stop 🙄 and kept sending message after message. And it was crap I already know... like I have the same transcript you have. Get off the high horse, lady...

I mean in her defense, did you say those things? At the risk of sounding harsh, I've seen you write things like that, with such a tone before. Because if you did, I don't see a problem with how shes responding.  In fact shes responding rather well, given such circumstances. If you did say those things, her responses seem fine to me, and theres nothing"excessive" here, about her messaging you like that ..
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 02:45:07 PM by josh34 »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2019, 02:42:13 PM »
The only thing I said was that her timeframe didn’t come to pass and that she used my minutes in the reading to tell me there wouldn’t be enough time for another question when I asked her about something else, which was her assuming I wouldn’t have added more.

josh34

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2019, 02:45:51 PM »
The only thing I said was that her timeframe didn’t come to pass and that she used my minutes in the reading to tell me there wouldn’t be enough time for another question when I asked her about something else, which was her assuming I wouldn’t have added more.

So you didn't say anything rude about her picture, or saying that she sucks?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2019, 02:55:29 PM »

This is what I said:

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2019, 02:55:58 PM »

I mean in her defense, did you say those things? At the risk of sounding harsh, I've seen you write things like that, with such a tone before. Because if you did, I don't see a problem with how shes responding.  In fact shes responding rather well, given such circumstances. If you did say those things, her responses seem fine to me, and theres nothing"excessive" here, about her messaging you like that ..

I agree w/ josh here

@m

My question is - why go back to someone whom you felt that way about? That’s just weird or I’m just not understanding something here...

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2019, 02:57:25 PM »

This is what I said:

Well imo I think her response to you was valid - why go back to her if you felt that way?