Author Topic: Can't Find anyone who is right  (Read 8406 times)

Offline maggie214

Can't Find anyone who is right
« on: October 19, 2018, 03:31:18 PM »
My goodness, I must be impossible to read because I have yet to find anyone who is right for me.  I ask these advisors nothing to do about romance, but very objective career related things that can be validated quickly and ... gosh ... they have all been wrong, including .... Sincerity, Queen of Cups 18, Miss Marla, Lotus of Light, Source Power, Cookie, Jessica Rae, Dominique  .... The only one who has been right about anything is Leanne Halyburton just sent me her reading and told me that my daughter would have throat issues - she just said it out of the blue and my daughter who is never sick had to miss 3 days of school this week (like a few days after the reading) because if a virus that presented itself as a sore throat. 

I am reading with Yona and Rita Berquist in November so we will see.

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Can't Find anyone who is right
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 05:02:47 PM »
What have they been wrong about?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 07:01:23 PM »
Your not the only one there lot of peoples in here because 99 percent of these people are not psychic. They give you the same line he/she afraid, will take time, it will be slow. She/he your soul mate/twin flame.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 08:25:33 PM »
My family is in the entertainment business so we are frequently waiting on word regarding jobs or when/if things we did will air.  So, these things are quite easy to validate and quickly as they are all short timeframes (weeks typically).  I've been married for over a decade so I never ask about romance.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 08:48:25 PM »
Watch this Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKb4VVUkJrA&t=376s this should help everyone stop calling them.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 08:57:31 PM »
My family is in the entertainment business so we are frequently waiting on word regarding jobs or when/if things we did will air.  So, these things are quite easy to validate and quickly as they are all short timeframes (weeks typically).  I've been married for over a decade so I never ask about romance.

Ahh, I see. To me this just proves that psychics kinda guess and if a psychic gets it right, that means they simply guessed right. It's hard to find a truly accurate psychic, it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 04:55:05 PM »

Ahh, I see. To me this just proves that psychics kinda guess and if a psychic gets it right, that means they simply guessed right. It's hard to find a truly accurate psychic, it's like finding a needle in a haystack.
All psychic said they don't guess and only tell what they see, also if you lied to them or test them you will get an dishonest answer.

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 12:52:34 AM »
I've gone to all the "top/honest readers" like Yona, Oracle Indigo, Leanne, Aries and English blunt readers. They all said he's coming back apart from Leanne who said we'd have contact, but not a relationship. We haven't had contact for a long time and I'm blocked on everything, he has a new number. I can't honestly see it being possible him ever contacting me again, and I've never had a gut feeling so strong. I'm slowly cutting down on readings because I simply don't trust in them, and so what's the point in wasting money if you don't trust in what they say ? I'm just surprised that these readers all were positive when I've been told how honest and negative they can be. However, not to bash Yona but I know someone who was told by her 3 years ago her husband would be back and he still hasn't. I personally think it's pot luck if an ex gets back in contact most of the time.. Some people's exes are more susceptible to reach out and contact them on and off, or after a period of time. Mine unfortunately didn't and that's his "wiring". I did want to use an empath however to pick up the current feelings around the guy right now and what he really feels on a deep level all this time on, why possibly he hasn't contacted. However, Keen and Psychic Source weren't very UK friendly and so please if anyone knows of any other empath, please let me know. I don't know if Eamon on California Psychics is a good empath or not, he caught my eye. I'd like someone on Advisor Neal's level who can read accurate into someone's mind and is honest.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 01:08:13 AM »
I will say that years later, Neal was wrong about every single person I asked about

Offline star1

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2018, 01:16:40 AM »
Even on feelings ?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2018, 01:32:45 AM »
save yourself the dissapointment.A lot of gifted readers end up not being helpful to people in the long run.Its not about you bing "tough to read". General readings have been the most accurate for me.

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 01:34:41 AM »
save yourself the dissapointment.A lot of gifted readers end up not being helpful to people in the long run.Its not about you bing "tough to read". General readings have been the most accurate for me.

Thanks. General is what I asked for Yona, I guess they aren't forced to give info if you ask for general.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2018, 02:21:47 AM »
Even on feelings ?

I had no way of verifying them. Even if they were, nothing panned out

Offline sgrd

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 09:48:58 AM »
Same... tried all the 'good ones'. Not a single one ever made a prediction that came true, not even something random. Right now I'm at that point that I think I'm just going to give up on getting readings. I started getting them (like most on here I think) after a bad break up. All of them said my ex would come back. Well, it's 2 years later and he's moved to the other side of the world and we haven't been in contact since.

What really REALLY tipped the scales though, is that none of the ones I got a reading with in the past weeks saw a major event happening. I always end the reading by asking if they see anything coming up, no matter how big or small, and they all said 'no, nothing major.' Well, last Thursday I completely unexpectedly got laid off at work. Had to hand in everything right there and then. Did NOT see it coming. The fact that not a single one was able to pick up on something so big, that is work-related, is I think what I needed to just stop getting readings. I've spent a lot (too much!!!!) money on 'psychics' who make zero sense, so instead I am going to use the money I'll be saving to travel more.

I hope all of us can find that peace of mind we're all craving so badly soon <3

Offline star1

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 02:48:35 PM »
A reader got a house move right for me in the exact month this year, but when it comes to people, readers seem to get it very wrong. I even asked about a situation to do with some friends this year, and it happened a completely different way to the way they saw it. Infact - the opposite.