Author Topic: Can't Find anyone who is right  (Read 8399 times)

Offline maggie214

Re: Can't Find anyone who is right
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2018, 03:18:36 PM »
Literally the only prediction that has come true thus far is that Leanne Halyburton just randomly blurted out that she saw my daughter having problems with her throat and just a few days later she had to stay home (per her doctor) from for school several days due to a throat virus - this child never gets sick so that was interesting.  She predicted something good happening by end of November so I am seeing of that does too.   

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 01:41:34 PM »
it depends on how focused are you on the situation! you could be delaying things. Master E on kasamba has been right for me a few times. Just try to relax, take a break from readings. Or learn to read tarot for yourself like i did. i don't see psychics anymore.

this right here, when you are too focused on your outcome, you actually repel it. This is why letting go is so important. People think they have let go, or at least try to convince themselves they have, when they haven't.  I remember so many times how i manifested thing into my life and how they came about. I would send it out to the universe and forget about it, usually within two weeks it would manifest into my reality. The problem when i comes to people, especially POI, is that we are scared to let go, we are too invested in it emotionally, letting go doesn't mean not wanting it. It means doing the exact same thing as you would for say a sale item, you put it out there expecting it to happen and forget about it.  we often fear letting go and that's the biggest problem. That desperate feeling is what pushes what you want away.

We are all energy, we are connected by quantum energy, your POI feels that energy, whether he realizes it or not. It works on a sub conscious level. This is often why people come back into our lives onces we've given up and let them go. Learning to not give up and let them go is the hard part. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2018, 02:02:53 PM »
Well, I let go of my past POI, literally have no hope at all, and he never came back..so, I'm not sure about that, but I guess it could happen years later lol.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2018, 02:35:41 PM »
it depends on how focused are you on the situation! you could be delaying things. Master E on kasamba has been right for me a few times. Just try to relax, take a break from readings. Or learn to read tarot for yourself like i did. i don't see psychics anymore.

this right here, when you are too focused on your outcome, you actually repel it. This is why letting go is so important. People think they have let go, or at least try to convince themselves they have, when they haven't.  I remember so many times how i manifested thing into my life and how they came about. I would send it out to the universe and forget about it, usually within two weeks it would manifest into my reality. The problem when i comes to people, especially POI, is that we are scared to let go, we are too invested in it emotionally, letting go doesn't mean not wanting it. It means doing the exact same thing as you would for say a sale item, you put it out there expecting it to happen and forget about it.  we often fear letting go and that's the biggest problem. That desperate feeling is what pushes what you want away.

We are all energy, we are connected by quantum energy, your POI feels that energy, whether he realizes it or not. It works on a sub conscious level. This is often why people come back into our lives onces we've given up and let them go. Learning to not give up and let them go is the hard part.

I love this aquagirl...  everything you are saying here!  I am trying so hard to do this!  I wish there was a way.  I even tried a reiki.  But it only made me feel good for a day!  ALl of my predictive outcomes/readings say late winter/spring and so I keep trying to just move on but I think in the back of my head I havent let go because I am more "in a waiting" pattern instead and that is NOT LETTING GO.....  UGH!

Offline star1

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2018, 03:20:21 PM »

I love this aquagirl...  everything you are saying here!  I am trying so hard to do this!  I wish there was a way.  I even tried a reiki.  But it only made me feel good for a day!  ALl of my predictive outcomes/readings say late winter/spring and so I keep trying to just move on but I think in the back of my head I havent let go because I am more "in a waiting" pattern instead and that is NOT LETTING GO.....  UGH!

I've let go of exes in the past and they still haven't come back. I genuinely think that all guys are wired differently and if they are meant to or want to come back, they will. No talking into a mirror to get him back or letting him go malarkey. Some guys message girls on and off and others just go and are too embarrassed to come back for fear of being rejected or simply - they don't want to. I've literally done everything a psychic has advised me, everything (even envisaged a pink mirror and thought of the POI sending it to the sky in my thoughts as advised by one reader) I've heard all of the techniques and the ex hasn't come back thus far.

Readers also have to take responsibility and accept that they're wrong and stop blaming it all the time on us, most of us do as we're advised to by readers and the ex just doesn't come back.

There was one user on here who is a reader but basic as she's new to them, she picks up the present well I'd say, but was honest and said that the future was hard to predict and even psychics can hardly get it right. She didn't advise me to talk to mirrors and just was more realistic. She said that she can only give what she picks up presently but that doesn't mean that the ex will reach out. I appreciate her realistic approach. I've been told to do some nonsense things from readers and really taken readers advice or ideas.

What annoys me is when readers come on here and say that we expect too much from the reading we got or we take the reading too seriously, but when I speak to readers most are very arrogant and say "I'm right I know I will be, I've had so many people come back to me to say how right I was", but then when they get it wrong, they're quick to say free will happened or it's our fault. I've not once had a reader go "alright. I was wrong", and it's okay to be wrong - as people, we make mistakes.. We make them to grow and learn.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2018, 03:32:57 PM »
I had guys come back wayyyy after I let go, and I've had many not come back too.  Male ego is a strange thing for sure.  The last POI I called about never came back, but I did ignore his last text, so he might just be assuming I'm not interested...I totally was interested, but I also am getting too old for games and his ignoring me the majority of the summer didn't fly with me.

I also agree some guys probably just have a rotation of girls they text for their ego boost, to get laid, etc... and us women might misinterpret that as oh wow he came back he must really love me, but in actuality, it's nothing like that.  I think my first POI was that way.

Offline star1

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2018, 03:37:20 PM »
I had guys come back wayyyy after I let go, and I've had many not come back too.  Male ego is a strange thing for sure.  The last POI I called about never came back, but I did ignore his last text, so he might just be assuming I'm not interested...I totally was interested, but I also am getting too old for games and his ignoring me the majority of the summer didn't fly with me.

I also agree some guys probably just have a rotation of girls they text for their ego boost, to get laid, etc... and us women might misinterpret that as oh wow he came back he must really love me, but in actuality, it's nothing like that.  I think my first POI was that way.

Men can be strange, that's for sure. Lol  ;D

Offline star1

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2018, 10:25:04 PM »
may a lot of your POI didnt come back because you were negative OR maybe yall just werent meant to be. it does depend on the connection and memories you shared AND how it ended. be positive about it. plus youre not dead just yet so how do you know he wont come back, even if its 10 years from now..... time is still going, so dont say "never came back"

But you keep writing the same posts saying how we need to wait and psychics are never wrong. It's all our fault, we didn't do this, we didn't do that. I gave up being positive a long long time ago on my situation and most of the time, exes don't resurface. Psychics just got it wrong. Doesn't mean that they did it on purpose or told people what they wanted to hear - just means they got it wrong and they aren't God.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2018, 05:23:48 PM »
I'm going to try to reply to a few comments in one post:

Where a man comes back or not, is based on the energy connection as well and the role he had. Any man i had dated with some level of seriousness, like boyfriend type guys have always come back. Guys that i've dated 95% always come back, the ones that didn't were surface level things, that i never felt any form of investment or connection with.  So one has to consider the energetic connection to start with. If it's a guy you went out with once or twice, the likelihood of him coming back is much slimmer than someone you dated for three months.  Yes, men have egos and different personalities. I've had men come back after 20 years. By then i didn't want them lol  Everyone has freewill, i know so many on this board hate this idea, but it's a fact and true. So something like a mirror technique will not work on a person who isn't into you or isn't open to you on an energetic bases. These things can work, but also it depends on the your vibration when you're doing it as well. YOu have to get yourself into a high vibrational state during. The other problem is, that when we are done and then we start thinking about what we don't have, you've basically undid all work, you need to have some level of high vibration. Doesn't have to be directed at the person, but for you in general. Like watch a comedy, something that will make you laugh, give you good happy feelings. Not thinking about and worrying about the POI and if it's working, if you're wondering if it's working, you're sending out mixed signals. This is why letting go is so important. manifestations is really retraining your brain, and honestly, it can only help you in every day life. The other over looked aspects here is self love, most people don't have any or very little, or think they do when they don't.  We teach others how to love us. we can't expect anyone to love us when we can't love ourselves, etc... clique maybe, but it's true.

When i read messages on this board, I read blame. I rarely read that someone has taken accountability. It's the psychic's fault this happened, no, it's not. He/She didn't hold a gun to your head, no one forced you to do anything. They gave information, what you do with that information is your responsibility. No one elses. There is inherent risk with everything in life.  i will say from this board alone, some of the people here do have very unrealistic expectations of what a psychic can do or not do. Many don't realize that each has different abilities, and based on various factors that day, that is what they will pick up. Somethings are destined , others' are not.  You are not meant to always know everything, so not everything will be shown to the psychic or the card reader etc. It doesn't make them bad at what they do. It means that you're not meant to know because this is part of your life lesson and you are meant to learn from it what you contracted to do before you came here.  So that can be for many people very similar lessons.  No psychic is ever 100% accurate all the time, anyone who claims to be, isn't a real psychic.  Psychics ares still human beings at different levels of evolution, so many may not like to admit they are wrong, it sucks, but it's a human behaviour, just like doctors don't like to admit when they are wrong. I had a friend that has cancer, the doctor tried to convince them it was IBS and nothing else. Even after he was diagnosed with cancer, that doctor never admitted any fault. It's not right, but a human condition. It takes a highly evolved person, to admit they are wrong. Majority of people on the planet have difficulty with this, what one does for a living isn't an exception. Hence, the example.   We have numerous choices, the psychic will see the one that is most likely to happen at that time. It's impossible to predict every scenario, and very unrealistic. There are many factors to consider. A psychic that isn't as descriptive as another doesn't equal a bad psychic. Just like a descriptive one doesn't equal good. I've had what many of you call basic psychics be more accurate than the ones that spin a whole movie for you.

Psychics are human beings, some are real, some are fake. They all have human personalities, and i think because of what they do, people expect them to be better human beings, when that's just not true. It makes sense to think this, but sadly it's not. In so many fb groups all these so called "lightworkers" are he worst people i have ever encountered. titles don't mean anything. 

Accountability is completely on the sitter/client, not the reader.  People want everyone else to take accountability and rarely take it themselves. No different than when you ask a friend for advice, you decide whether you follow it or not. I have encountered so many people in my life that claim they didn't what they were supposed to do and it never happened, doesn't matter if its psychic advice, psychotherapy, medical etc...  Many don't actually follow what they are told to do, they do versions of it, convince themselves that they do it, but don't in reality.  Like I've let POI go, but still call psychics asking about him, talking and thinking about him 24/7, even to just say i dont' care i let him go. No, you didn't. If you did, you wouldn't be doing this. Dr says walk 5000 steps a day as exercise, friend walks this off and on in a day in the office and wonders why she's not losing weight, but i did my 5000 steps, no you didn't you were supposed to do them at once at a steady pace. Just an example.  It doesn't mean we can't be disappointed or upset when outcomes don't happen.  I have read comments on psychics saying "POI came back, but it didn't happen exactly like psychic said, so she was wrong". Ummm really? they didn't say verbatim what you were told and they are wrong?  Psychics get their info like a radio station, somedays the signal is clearer than other days.

I think the other problem is that people get the same situation read by too many people. That messes up the energy, because you're not believing what you're told and you're sending it out there that you don't believe or accept it as what will happen. You don't need to have 20 plus psychics read the same situation. Why spend all that money? Maybe two, max three, and then stop. YOu're not letting go, if you are having the situation read all the time.

So what is the best thing to do? Your trusted psychic tells you POI is coming back. Great, she's right 80% of the time, so the chances are really in your favour. Now, you stop thinking about POI and accept hes' coming back and focus on you. Start that project you always wanted to do, go on that trip you wanted, take that course. When he comes to mind, put him to the side, and refocus. Work on yourself love, work on all the things that you've been putting off. Go out with your friends, have fun! Enjoy life. And worse case scenerio, he doesn't come back as she said, at least you were productive during that time and happy and going on about life and not wasting your time and energy on thinking about him.

Remember one thing most women will put their career and other things on hold for love, Most men will put love on hold for career and other things they are concerned about.  We need to remember, men don't think like we do.

Offline star1

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2018, 05:32:21 PM »
I'm going to try to reply to a few comments in one post:

Where a man comes back or not, is based on the energy connection as well and the role he had. Any man i had dated with some level of seriousness, like boyfriend type guys have always come back. Guys that i've dated 95% always come back, the ones that didn't were surface level things, that i never felt any form of investment or connection with.  So one has to consider the energetic connection to start with. If it's a guy you went out with once or twice, the likelihood of him coming back is much slimmer than someone you dated for three months.  Yes, men have egos and different personalities. I've had men come back after 20 years. By then i didn't want them lol  Everyone has freewill, i know so many on this board hate this idea, but it's a fact and true. So something like a mirror technique will not work on a person who isn't into you or isn't open to you on an energetic bases. These things can work, but also it depends on the your vibration when you're doing it as well. YOu have to get yourself into a high vibrational state during. The other problem is, that when we are done and then we start thinking about what we don't have, you've basically undid all work, you need to have some level of high vibration. Doesn't have to be directed at the person, but for you in general. Like watch a comedy, something that will make you laugh, give you good happy feelings. Not thinking about and worrying about the POI and if it's working, if you're wondering if it's working, you're sending out mixed signals. This is why letting go is so important. manifestations is really retraining your brain, and honestly, it can only help you in every day life. The other over looked aspects here is self love, most people don't have any or very little, or think they do when they don't.  We teach others how to love us. we can't expect anyone to love us when we can't love ourselves, etc... clique maybe, but it's true.

When i read messages on this board, I read blame. I rarely read that someone has taken accountability. It's the psychic's fault this happened, no, it's not. He/She didn't hold a gun to your head, no one forced you to do anything. They gave information, what you do with that information is your responsibility. No one elses. There is inherent risk with everything in life.  i will say from this board alone, some of the people here do have very unrealistic expectations of what a psychic can do or not do. Many don't realize that each has different abilities, and based on various factors that day, that is what they will pick up. Somethings are destined , others' are not.  You are not meant to always know everything, so not everything will be shown to the psychic or the card reader etc. It doesn't make them bad at what they do. It means that you're not meant to know because this is part of your life lesson and you are meant to learn from it what you contracted to do before you came here.  So that can be for many people very similar lessons.  No psychic is ever 100% accurate all the time, anyone who claims to be, isn't a real psychic.  Psychics ares still human beings at different levels of evolution, so many may not like to admit they are wrong, it sucks, but it's a human behaviour, just like doctors don't like to admit when they are wrong. I had a friend that has cancer, the doctor tried to convince them it was IBS and nothing else. Even after he was diagnosed with cancer, that doctor never admitted any fault. It's not right, but a human condition. It takes a highly evolved person, to admit they are wrong. Majority of people on the planet have difficulty with this, what one does for a living isn't an exception. Hence, the example.   We have numerous choices, the psychic will see the one that is most likely to happen at that time. It's impossible to predict every scenario, and very unrealistic. There are many factors to consider. A psychic that isn't as descriptive as another doesn't equal a bad psychic. Just like a descriptive one doesn't equal good. I've had what many of you call basic psychics be more accurate than the ones that spin a whole movie for you.

Psychics are human beings, some are real, some are fake. They all have human personalities, and i think because of what they do, people expect them to be better human beings, when that's just not true. It makes sense to think this, but sadly it's not. In so many fb groups all these so called "lightworkers" are he worst people i have ever encountered. titles don't mean anything. 

Accountability is completely on the sitter/client, not the reader.  People want everyone else to take accountability and rarely take it themselves. No different than when you ask a friend for advice, you decide whether you follow it or not. I have encountered so many people in my life that claim they didn't what they were supposed to do and it never happened, doesn't matter if its psychic advice, psychotherapy, medical etc...  Many don't actually follow what they are told to do, they do versions of it, convince themselves that they do it, but don't in reality.  Like I've let POI go, but still call psychics asking about him, talking and thinking about him 24/7, even to just say i dont' care i let him go. No, you didn't. If you did, you wouldn't be doing this. Dr says walk 5000 steps a day as exercise, friend walks this off and on in a day in the office and wonders why she's not losing weight, but i did my 5000 steps, no you didn't you were supposed to do them at once at a steady pace. Just an example.  It doesn't mean we can't be disappointed or upset when outcomes don't happen.  I have read comments on psychics saying "POI came back, but it didn't happen exactly like psychic said, so she was wrong". Ummm really? they didn't say verbatim what you were told and they are wrong?  Psychics get their info like a radio station, somedays the signal is clearer than other days.

I think the other problem is that people get the same situation read by too many people. That messes up the energy, because you're not believing what you're told and you're sending it out there that you don't believe or accept it as what will happen. You don't need to have 20 plus psychics read the same situation. Why spend all that money? Maybe two, max three, and then stop. YOu're not letting go, if you are having the situation read all the time.

So what is the best thing to do? Your trusted psychic tells you POI is coming back. Great, she's right 80% of the time, so the chances are really in your favour. Now, you stop thinking about POI and accept hes' coming back and focus on you. Start that project you always wanted to do, go on that trip you wanted, take that course. When he comes to mind, put him to the side, and refocus. Work on yourself love, work on all the things that you've been putting off. Go out with your friends, have fun! Enjoy life. And worse case scenerio, he doesn't come back as she said, at least you were productive during that time and happy and going on about life and not wasting your time and energy on thinking about him.

Remember one thing most women will put their career and other things on hold for love, Most men will put love on hold for career and other things they are concerned about.  We need to remember, men don't think like we do.

Likewise I feel pyschics come on and bash us all. We didn't do this, we didn't do that. We didn't burn that candle. I think it's unfair that you're pushing your beliefs onto us so strongly, I have actually done everything a reader has told me to do and the ex still has not come back so far. I doubt he will, it's been too long and so I'm slowly pushing back on readings. Readers rarely take blame either for things, or just go "I was wrong". You're proving that on here with your forceful defensive energy as a reader.

Most of us would do anything to get an ex back, we all go to sleep not minding being woken by calls in the middle of the night to speak about our POI'S. You can't say we didn't do enough or it's all our fault. It's about time that readers took responsibility for their actions and stop being so arrogant. Yes - some of us expect too much. You say it multiple times in your posts. Some of us (as we've seen recently) are psycho or worrying too much. But most of us have tried talking to mirrors, "LOA", you anme it. How is it it that over 99.9% of us haven't had any success over the years? It means that yes - there is free will and most readers really can't truly see the whole future. We aren't saying all readers are bad, and it's all their fault, and they told us what we want to hear. But I'm getting tired of you "readers" saying we didn't do enough. I can vouch that most of us have done anything advised.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2018, 05:45:47 PM »
Agree star1. Its always obvious when readers get on here because they start with the accountability spiel. When it all boils down, Your job as a psychic is to be accurate about what you say. This is what your value is based on. If you cant do that even 50 percent of the time, should you be reading for people? No, no you shouldnt.

I will say years back, only one psychic got it right that I would not be marrying my ex and proceeded to describe my husband.. She wasnt even a popular reader...just some one-off I decided to try. It was nuts. And yes, I still did all the things they tell us not to do...obsess, be negative,etc etc. And guess what, my prediction still happened. The psychic profession as a whole is a joke. Entertainment only is all I use them for.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 05:55:24 PM by bstalling »

Offline star1

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2018, 06:01:40 PM »
Agree star1. Its always obvious when readers get on here because they start with the accountability spiel. When it all boils down, Your job as a psychic is to be accurate about what you say. This is what your value is based on. If you cant do that even 50 percent of the time, should you be reading for people? No, no you shouldnt.

I will say years back, only one psychic got it right that I would not be marrying my ex and proceeded to describe my husband.. She wasnt even a popular reader...just some one-off I decided to try. It was nuts. And yes, I still did all the things they tell us not to do...obsess, be negative,etc etc. And guess what, my prediction still happened. The psychic profession as a whole is a joke. Entertainment only is all I use them for.

They get so defensive on here. It's like - we don't all bash readers saying they're "all" bad. But we cannot win. over 95% of readers I've gone to are really arrogant and say how right they always are and customers have come back to tell them that, then if you come back to a reader and say that the prediction hasn't happened, they blame free will, or they extend a timescale. They *hate* admitting that they were wrong, believe me. And in the world of spirituality, I'd think it's normal to accept that they just got it wrong and they aren't God. There's some decent readers who block or refuse to read for you if you're calling too often, or who straight up admit that they cannot control things (Like Zad), and I respect that.

anything