Author Topic: chakra healing/reiki  (Read 229 times)

Online LAW1974

chakra healing/reiki
« on: October 11, 2018, 01:24:00 AM »
I did a Chakra healing/Reiki session today...  Oddly, I felt the effects kind of waaay later.  It was great, I feel much more at peace and have decided to try to not get readings for awhile.  She was an intuitive reader and was able to get a lot during my session! 

One thing she mentioned was reaching out to someone via meditation... Anyone do or done this?  Thoughts?  Does it work?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 10:13:27 AM by LAW1974 »

Offline Dreamer23

Re: chakra healing/reiki
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 02:22:10 AM »
I did a Chakra healing/Reiki session today...  Oddly, I felt the effects kind of waaay later.  It was great, I feel much more at peace and have decided to try to not get readings for awhile.  She was an intuitive reader and was able to get a lot during my session! 

One thing she mentioned was reaching out to someone via mediation... Anyone do or done this?  Thoughts?  Does it work?

Healing sessions are great!

Do you mean mediation or meditation?

Online LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 10:14:20 AM »

One thing she mentioned was reaching out to someone via mediation... Anyone do or done this?  Thoughts?  Does it work?

Healing sessions are great!

Do you mean mediation or meditation?

I really need to start looking at my posts before posting... LOL....  I meant meditation

Online LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 10:38:59 AM »
I think its basically like telepathy? 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 01:46:57 PM »

Yes exactly, telepathy.

Online LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 02:46:09 PM »

Yes exactly, telepathy.

Does it work?  Is there a way to do it that’s “proven” to work?  Or anyone ever successfully used it?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 05:21:36 PM »

Yes exactly, telepathy.

I have done that in the past. It might have some results, but very mild. I can't say that because of my telepathy POI came back or whatever. I think all the energy work, meditations, telepathy, they have a mild effect and it doesn't stay for long. I think the most benefit is that they make YOU feel good.

Does it work?  Is there a way to do it that’s “proven” to work?  Or anyone ever successfully used it?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 05:26:38 PM »
I've had a remote energy reading/healing done, I was exhausted after but it really did work. It lifted me up and cleared my head. (I was surprised because I was skeptical.) Unfortunately the person who did it is now deceased.

You can do chakra clearing on your own also, btw. And it always makes me feel better, especially clearing my root chakra. I like the meditations on YouTube by Lisa Beachy. Give them a try. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol5rRFSC1_s)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 05:28:17 PM by journalmuse »

anything