Author Topic: explaining the differences....  (Read 365 times)

Offline Still tired

Re: explaining the differences....
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 03:32:03 AM »
It's her fault that she doesn't know how to deliver the information in a way that makes sense to the customer.

This^

Readers use the word psychic to mean very different things. To some it means having a very specific ability like knowing the future. Others call themselves psychic when they are just cold reading. No matter what kind of abilities they have, they need to be able to articulate things in a way you can understand.

Tarot readings can be complex and multilayered and it can take a bit of time to meditate on it and find a way to explain it properly. Often the symbols coming up on the cards may be contradictory and trying to do a quick reading may be confusing. Tarot readings on pay per minute services are usually rushed and the readers use the most stereotyped interpretations of the cards.

It is different from connecting with someone psychically because the cards are symbolic. If a reader looks at your situation psychically they might see literal experiences, as in glimpses of the actual events happening in your life, or they might hear pieces of a conversation you had. In a card reading, those events are represented symbolically by the cards. It is less direct and more open to interpretation. The advantage of tarot is that you can go deeper into someone's psyche and see the patterns that play out in their life. And since a tarot reader can look at the events in your life symbolically, it may be less invasive to your privacy than talking to a clairvoyant or remote viewer. But interpreting cards is very subjective and the reader may not be able to answer some questions.

Thank you for this... explains so much and is useful information. Is there someone you recommend I tt that may be easier to understand?  Whose been uourvgo to?

You are so welcome. I don't know if I can recommend anyone who is easy to understand. My go-to was Melody Marie for over 3 years and she helped me the most of anyone. But she could be sort of vague sometimes. She doesn't use cards though. It is hard to find a good reader. Someone who is good for me might not be good for you and vice versa. They can all be vague or confusing sometimes. Or they can explain things really well and still be wrong. Good luck, I hope you find a good one.

Offline LAW1974

Re: explaining the differences....
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2018, 04:20:55 PM »
It's her fault that she doesn't know how to deliver the information in a way that makes sense to the customer.

This^

Readers use the word psychic to mean very different things. To some it means having a very specific ability like knowing the future. Others call themselves psychic when they are just cold reading. No matter what kind of abilities they have, they need to be able to articulate things in a way you can understand.

Tarot readings can be complex and multilayered and it can take a bit of time to meditate on it and find a way to explain it properly. Often the symbols coming up on the cards may be contradictory and trying to do a quick reading may be confusing. Tarot readings on pay per minute services are usually rushed and the readers use the most stereotyped interpretations of the cards.

It is different from connecting with someone psychically because the cards are symbolic. If a reader looks at your situation psychically they might see literal experiences, as in glimpses of the actual events happening in your life, or they might hear pieces of a conversation you had. In a card reading, those events are represented symbolically by the cards. It is less direct and more open to interpretation. The advantage of tarot is that you can go deeper into someone's psyche and see the patterns that play out in their life. And since a tarot reader can look at the events in your life symbolically, it may be less invasive to your privacy than talking to a clairvoyant or remote viewer. But interpreting cards is very subjective and the reader may not be able to answer some questions.

Thank you for this... explains so much and is useful information. Is there someone you recommend I tt that may be easier to understand?  Whose been uourvgo to?

You are so welcome. I don't know if I can recommend anyone who is easy to understand. My go-to was Melody Marie for over 3 years and she helped me the most of anyone. But she could be sort of vague sometimes. She doesn't use cards though. It is hard to find a good reader. Someone who is good for me might not be good for you and vice versa. They can all be vague or confusing sometimes. Or they can explain things really well and still be wrong. Good luck, I hope you find a good one.

Thanks I tried MelodyMarie -- I liked her, a lot of what she said made a lot of sense... We shall see if her predictions pan out