Author Topic: Moving on  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Lady_C

Moving on
« on: September 14, 2018, 10:27:29 AM »
In light of what I said in my previous post I'm contemplating to completely move on my POI. I have no concrete predictions with time frames just positive outcomes that can happen at any given time, if at all.

Yes I would love us to reconnect and for things to work out BUT...... it's been several months with no contact. I tried to reach out to him last month with no reply so it's best if I just accept that there's little chance of reconciliation in spite of what I've been told and to at least focus soley on myself.

For those of you who have moved on or given up, do you delete your transcripts from psychic readings? I want to delete mine as a means of erasing the past and using them as a point of reference for what maybe false hope.

What do you do? keep them or delete them?

Offline sawthelight

Re: Moving on
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 10:51:27 AM »
In light of what I said in my previous post I'm contemplating to completely move on my POI. I have no concrete predictions with time frames just positive outcomes that can happen at any given time, if at all.

Yes I would love us to reconnect and for things to work out BUT...... it's been several months with no contact. I tried to reach out to him last month with no reply so it's best if I just accept that there's little chance of reconciliation in spite of what I've been told and to at least focus soley on myself.

For those of you who have moved on or given up, do you delete your transcripts from psychic readings? I want to delete mine as a means of erasing the past and using them as a point of reference for what maybe false hope.

I actually keep mine to remind myself how wrong they were lol. Good for you for moving on

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 11:25:21 AM »

Assuming these are all on Keen, my suggestion would be to leave Keen.. take a total break..  Write to them - tell them you want to leave, they will delete your account, however, if at any point you decide to rejoin, all your transcripts will be there under your old user name.

I never ever look back at mine.. when I finally validated what was going on with the POI I was calling about, 99.99999% were inaccurate.  So they are useless pieces of junk.

If he is going to come back, he'll do it only once you have moved into a new space.  That is the way the universe works. 

I only have one reader on Keen I talk to that I cannot talk to on any other forum as she does not have a private site. That is the only reason I keep an account with them. But i never ever read old transcripts.. maybe others have a different experience?

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 12:30:32 PM »

Assuming these are all on Keen, my suggestion would be to leave Keen.. take a total break..  Write to them - tell them you want to leave, they will delete your account, however, if at any point you decide to rejoin, all your transcripts will be there under your old user name.

I never ever look back at mine.. when I finally validated what was going on with the POI I was calling about, 99.99999% were inaccurate.  So they are useless pieces of junk.

If he is going to come back, he'll do it only once you have moved into a new space.  That is the way the universe works. 

I only have one reader on Keen I talk to that I cannot talk to on any other forum as she does not have a private site. That is the only reason I keep an account with them. But i never ever read old transcripts.. maybe others have a different experience?

Funny enough I'm not on Keen and have no intentions of joining either. It's a combination notes from telephone calls, Bitwine and Etsy, so I have transcripts and tons of emails achieved in a folder.

I just don't want to obsess over my ex anymore it's unhealthy and ruining my chances of finding happiness and because there is no communication I'm having to put my trust in psychics and nothing seems to be changing either.

I guess I'll have to have my bitwine account deactivated to get of the old transcripts from there.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 12:35:07 PM »

They usually come back once you have moved on or at least focused on yourself and less on them. That's not my reason for moving on though, I really want to devote my time to myself.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 10:30:06 PM »
a POI and I runited a year and half later after no contact.

never say never

HOWEVER

moving on is best for your mental health. Move on because you want to, not to get them back.

Ive moved on to a new POI and i just like to keep the transcripts to see how wrong they are just like someone else said and to remind myself if i ever get the urge to see how similar the readings are.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2018, 07:57:01 PM »
Thanks for your input. I decided to just delete the transcripts because I've given up on waiting for him. It's in my best interest to focus on myself. If he does reach out then I might check in with my go to psychics but right now, I no longer care anymore. My feelings are slowly fading for him.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 05:09:47 AM »
I personally wouldn't delete them, i would just put them in a folder out of sight out of mind, and focus on my self and moving forward.

I'm sorry i know how hard this must be. I hope you find peace and happiness. xo

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 05:50:58 PM »
Moving on when you've had so much hope and optimism about a situation is a very hard thing to do..but I think deep down, we all know when the time to do this is...

I've been very sad about my last two failed relationships, but I know I'm making progress as far as my own growth.  I have no desire to reach out to the last POI, at all, when in the past I would have broken down by now and done so. 

I'm also very open to meeting others and having a fresh start..it just takes time :)