Author Topic: Yona (own site), Cookie (spiritualist reader), or Kisha (Aries intuition)?  (Read 11544 times)

Offline Gemini38

So between the top 3 on this site, which do you prefer and why? Who has been the most accurate for you?

Offline Sooshi

Re: Yona (own site), Cookie (spiritualist reader), or Kisha (Aries intuition)?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 09:43:40 PM »
Meh. Not particularly fond of any of them.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 01:39:08 AM »
Yep it seems these are the top 3 on this forum.

I'd say Yona and Cookie for me (even though I wasn't a fan of Cookie at first, I must give in and give her credit that she was right  :P). Kisha has been right for me on small insignificant things though...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 02:01:26 AM »

For now. Popular opinion on shifts back and forth as people come and go. When I joined, everyone was raving about sincerity and saphire21 and now you hardly hear anything about either of them at all.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 03:23:35 AM »
All 3 work for me. I dont have a preference of either / or. They each work very differently too. Although I have to say kisha only works on email for me, not as good on phone.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 08:34:38 AM »
For me so far the most accurate is Yona. Cookie is my second choice, but I don't think she reads far enough for me. But stuff she picks up are amazing. I still read with Kisha sometimes, but her predictions are changing every time I read with her.

Offline Kate

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 10:18:49 AM »
All 3 work for me. I dont have a preference of either / or. They each work very differently too. Although I have to say kisha only works on email for me, not as good on phone.

I've never tried Yona - but the things that have put me off trying, are some posts on her thread that claim that her readings have not transpired until 1/2 or 3 years later..

I would rather get a short term and see what I have to deal with in the shorter term.. i.e. work on what I have to do/change now.

Cookie has been good at that.

Keisha is a quicker reader than Cookie - she gets to the point and I can finish a reading with Keisha in 10 mins.  I have never tried an email reading with Keisha - and generally, Cookie has been more accurate seeing my future and helping me with affirmations etc.

Offline Member5

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 12:36:42 AM »

I've never tried Yona - but the things that have put me off trying, are some posts on her thread that claim that her readings have not transpired until 1/2 or 3 years later..

I would rather get a short term and see what I have to deal with in the shorter term.. i.e. work on what I have to do/change now.

Cookie has been good at that.

Keisha is a quicker reader than Cookie - she gets to the point and I can finish a reading with Keisha in 10 mins.  I have never tried an email reading with Keisha - and generally, Cookie has been more accurate seeing my future and helping me with affirmations etc.

Cookie was awful for me, never read with Kisha, I had a reading from Yona about 5 years ago by email, and she told me she picked up nothing and two of my questions and refused to answer different questions or refund me for the ones she refused to answer.... 5 years later the ones she did answer never happened.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 08:28:05 PM »
I've never read with Cookie
I read with Yona and I honestly don't know what the hell she was talking about. Most of the things she saw didn't make sense to me at the time and 18mts later things still don't make sense.
However, She did get one big important event right.

Kisha- She has been about 85% correct. Things have unfolded exactly how she saw them.

11jlady

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2018, 07:04:57 PM »
I've never read with Yona or Cookie. However, I have a friend that has been reading with Yona for years and years about a particular man and keeps telling her they'll be together. Same friend had two readings with Kisha and was told the guy didn't have romantic feelings for her. So far, Kisha been right. The communication has dropped off severely between the two. This guy and her never did reconnect the way Yona kept telling her it would for all these years.

For me, Kisha has been 95% accurate in everything she's said to me. So many things I wanted her to be wrong about but she was the ONLY one that was right. Not all psychics connect the same with each person.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 08:33:54 PM »

For now. Popular opinion on shifts back and forth as people come and go. When I joined, everyone was raving about sincerity and saphire21 and now you hardly hear anything about either of them at all.

I've been on Sapphire21's queue (number 4) for months but she hasn't been on Keen for long time (last review left was almost a year ago). About Sincerity... she's a bit expensive, though  :(
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 09:07:39 PM by NeSSi »

Offline star1

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2018, 08:44:47 PM »
I've never read with Yona or Cookie. However, I have a friend that has been reading with Yona for years and years about a particular man and keeps telling her they'll be together. Same friend had two readings with Kisha and was told the guy didn't have romantic feelings for her. So far, Kisha been right. The communication has dropped off severely between the two. This guy and her never did reconnect the way Yona kept telling her it would for all these years.

For me, Kisha has been 95% accurate in everything she's said to me. So many things I wanted her to be wrong about but she was the ONLY one that was right. Not all psychics connect the same with each person.

This worrys me because I have good out come from yona and kisha could not connect to me well):

Honestly, you can't worry about someone being right for someone else and being wrong for them. Every reader has a different success rate with us all. Even 11JLady said everyone has different connections. Try not worry. I know it's hard, but it won't do you much good.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2018, 08:46:34 PM »
She’s horrible so be glad

I've on Sapphire21's queue (number 4) for months but she hasn't been on Keen for long time (last review left was almost a year ago). About Sincerity... she's a bit expensive, though  :(

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2018, 09:08:39 PM »
She’s horrible so be glad

Sapphire21 or Sincerity?

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2018, 06:20:42 AM »
So I recently requested a email general reading from Aries AND I ordered the works (crystal ball plus tarot) from Yona.
With Aries I got a good 3-4pages of information, but nothing really stuck out that would make me say “oh that’s a prediction I’m going to look out for”, it was more of general info.
Then I was soooo excited to get a reading from Yona because I read so many great things, and unfortunately it was so blah haha now Yona even kept saying to me “I’m sorry, your cards are all kinda saying the same thing over and over”. Yona asked what I wanted to focus on and I said mainly love and the cards kept saying “the choice is mine”, which is not the most helpful. Definitely don’t blame Yona but it was a letdown for sure.
My personal favorite advisor is Johnna Duke, she has given me precise predictions with accuracy.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 06:24:25 AM by LetItBe123 »