Author Topic: Yona (own site), Cookie (spiritualist reader), or Kisha (Aries intuition)?  (Read 11365 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona (own site), Cookie (spiritualist reader), or Kisha (Aries intuition)?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2018, 06:59:55 AM »
I've never read with Yona or Cookie. However, I have a friend that has been reading with Yona for years and years about a particular man and keeps telling her they'll be together. Same friend had two readings with Kisha and was told the guy didn't have romantic feelings for her. So far, Kisha been right. The communication has dropped off severely between the two. This guy and her never did reconnect the way Yona kept telling her it would for all these years.

For me, Kisha has been 95% accurate in everything she's said to me. So many things I wanted her to be wrong about but she was the ONLY one that was right. Not all psychics connect the same with each person.

This worrys me because I have good out come from yona and kisha could not connect to me well):

Honestly, you can't worry about someone being right for someone else and being wrong for them. Every reader has a different success rate with us all. Even 11JLady said everyone has different connections. Try not worry. I know it's hard, but it won't do you much good.

Totally agree. Also Yona is known to predict someone who is completely different than who you thought...the only way I can validate she is talking about the same guy in my readings are only based on specific details describing him and his situation. Its highly unlikely I'd meet and date a man whose situation is the exact same (but I will never say never smh).

So in situations like this - she can either be completely wrong (based on the details of the guy only) or its someone new (meaning the description of the guy was generic/general and did have any specific description of him (personality, or situation) - I dont really go by the eye color she gives because the character description is the most accurate when it comes to her I find.

I've never really been a fan of Kisha.
I can't bear to hear here talk (she sounds like gobbldey gook and a whole bunch of fluff). Like she'll say "there's a period of time where, his is coming up as if, what I'm getting is basically there needs to be some sort of....." .....Im like SPIT IT OUT LADY LOL) but I will say her email predictions are the only ones that have came true. I had 3 this year - which I guess I would say they were significant predictions vs random stuff.

11jlady

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2018, 07:42:17 AM »
@Pokeypokes: I understand why you are worried. But, each reader connects differently with different people. We are energy beings and our energies are not all on the same vibrational levels. That's why you may get one reader that connects fantastically for you, but the same reader is way off for someone else. It's all about being on the same frequency. When you and that psychic are on the same frequency, an accurate connection occurs. If not, then it's off. That's why I respect readers that will flat out tell you if they can't connect. That's also why a lot of relationships don't work. The two aren't on matching frequencies. That's also why some relationships end years or decades later. One rises to another frequency and the other doesn't so they "grow apart" if you will rather than "grow together". I know it's all painful but it's just how stuff works in this place.

Offline star1

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2018, 04:37:10 PM »
I've never read with Yona or Cookie. However, I have a friend that has been reading with Yona for years and years about a particular man and keeps telling her they'll be together. Same friend had two readings with Kisha and was told the guy didn't have romantic feelings for her. So far, Kisha been right. The communication has dropped off severely between the two. This guy and her never did reconnect the way Yona kept telling her it would for all these years.

For me, Kisha has been 95% accurate in everything she's said to me. So many things I wanted her to be wrong about but she was the ONLY one that was right. Not all psychics connect the same with each person.

I do know a similar story of a woman who's been waiting for her ex husband to come back for over 4 years, now. Yona told her the start of 2016 he'd be back, and he still hasn't. But I guess never say never, they are still on each other's social media and when the grass isn't so greener, they tend to come crawling back. I have seen on here that Yona's been honest with people about exes, as I was worried she was a sugar-coater when I had my reading with her. The issue with Yona is that she's only a fortune teller tarot card reader, so where she isn't psychic, she mixes energies up and situations play out differently than expected.

11jlady

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2018, 05:33:19 PM »
Well, regardless of what others may say about Kisha, I really love that woman. I admire her and have a great deal of respect for her. I've never had an issue with the way she sounds on the phone or how she conveys her messages. You have to understand that she is being given symbols, scenes, etc. that need to be interpreted so it's not always as simple as just a "SPIT IT OUT". She wants to give the correct interpretation of what she's seeing. Patience and understanding are key here. It can't be super easy to be having all these images popping up into your head and then having to know how to interpret them on the spot whilst on a phone with someone else waiting on the other end. Maybe that's why her email readings work better for some because she doesn't have to do it on the spot. She has more time to really focus on the interpretation. She's been fabulous for me via the phone. I've never had an email reading from her. I'm too impatient to wait for one of those. I also need to feel the energy from the reader and I can do that listening to their voices.

I'm not really a huge fan of tarot readers. Tarot is good for the here and now energies but really suck for long term. They are cards. Not clairvoyant visions of things to come. I read tarot sometimes and I do my own readings to see what feelings might be in an attempt to confirm my own intuition. Each time I thought I was getting cheated on, the cheat cards confirmed it other than two times and the two times the cards said no, I was actually wrong with my assumptions and found out that said person was not cheating during that moment in time. Tarot, Pendulum, Runes, all that, no thanks. Not spending money for stuff like that. I like the no tools clairs and mediums.

Offline star1

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2018, 05:43:35 PM »
Well, regardless of what others may say about Kisha, I really love that woman. I admire her and have a great deal of respect for her. I've never had an issue with the way she sounds on the phone or how she conveys her messages. You have to understand that she is being given symbols, scenes, etc. that need to be interpreted so it's not always as simple as just a "SPIT IT OUT". She wants to give the correct interpretation of what she's seeing. Patience and understanding are key here. It can't be super easy to be having all these images popping up into your head and then having to know how to interpret them on the spot whilst on a phone with someone else waiting on the other end. Maybe that's why her email readings work better for some because she doesn't have to do it on the spot. She has more time to really focus on the interpretation. She's been fabulous for me via the phone. I've never had an email reading from her. I'm too impatient to wait for one of those. I also need to feel the energy from the reader and I can do that listening to their voices.

I'm not really a huge fan of tarot readers. Tarot is good for the here and now energies but really suck for long term. They are cards. Not clairvoyant visions of things to come. I read tarot sometimes and I do my own readings to see what feelings might be in an attempt to confirm my own intuition. Each time I thought I was getting cheated on, the cheat cards confirmed it other than two times and the two times the cards said no, I was actually wrong with my assumptions and found out that said person was not cheating during that moment in time. Tarot, Pendulum, Runes, all that, no thanks. Not spending money for stuff like that. I like the no tools clairs and mediums.

I don't like tarot, either. That's why I took all long to bail for a read with Yona, I simply don't believe in them. I like pure energy and pure linking direct.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2018, 05:49:01 PM »
I read with Kisha 3x total. The most recently was a week ago. I think she is ethical. Her messages come out a little mixed sometimes, as in her delivery, but she tries to be clear. Previous 2x her timings never happened for me, unless they were a year off...but she gave me a 1 and 2 and other numbers that ended up making no sense to me.
This most recent read she said her guides didn't have a timeframe, just that nothing is severed and POI needs to do some work and when he returns it is building again. Slow. So who knows. But she is reasonably priced and I do believe gifted. I wish I connect to her as well as others, though. Jealous. (in the best way : ) though)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2018, 05:55:52 PM »

Nah - my point has nothing to do with how she receives information - and Im not impatient to say the least. Its how she delivers the information - I just dont like the way she talks thats IT.

It just takes her a long ass time too word it - again not that Im rushing but she uses a lot of FILLER WORDs which is annoying. And its so damn long winded with fluffy sentences. If you dont have a problem thats fine - I was just stating my critique. I LIKER HER EMAILS BETTER LOL - they are direct and straight to the point. It cuts down on the FLUFF.

Im a fan of anyone who can give me CORRECT PREDICTIONS - Tarot or Not lol - I dont really care where or how they get their energy as Long as they are right for me lol

11jlady

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2018, 06:04:54 PM »
I think, at the end of the day, we all have intuition. We may not be clairvoyant, but we do have intuition aka "gut feelings". I'd say, at the end of the day, if something doesn't feel right, then it's probably not right. If you're calling about an ex or a whatever and your gut says it's just done and over with, then go with that because you are the one that was connected with said individual. You are the one that had your energy intertwined with theirs. Deep down, you already KNOW if something is done or not. If you feel it's done, or will be a very long time before it resumes which I also think we know deep down inside, you'll still call the psychics to get you through it. We all do it. It's understandable. It's a process of pain that has to be worked through.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 11:20:03 AM by 11jlady »

11jlady

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2018, 06:12:29 PM »
@Sparkle: I totally understand the correct predictions thing. I think those are hard because energy constantly changes. Energy might be going down one path for a few days, weeks, months, even years. Then suddenly that energy changes pathways. Readings are great for the here and now and maybe great for even a month. I'm not sure about the rest though. I'm just really unsure. I've had predictions given to me from Kisha that were MONTHS AND MONTHS out. Things I thought would never happen because the current situation showed no signs of such events taking place. Then bam, everything changed and it happened. Idk. I just feel really discouraged at the moment. Not because of the psychics though. Just because of the situation I'm in.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2018, 06:22:51 PM »
@Sparkle: I totally understand the correct predictions thing. I think those are hard because energy constantly changes. Energy might be going down one path for a few days, weeks, months, even years. Then suddenly that energy changes pathways. Readings are great for the here and now and maybe great for even a month. I'm not sure about the rest though. I'm just really unsure. I've had predictions given to me from Kisha that were MONTHS AND MONTHS out. Things I thought would never happen because the current situation showed no signs of such events taking place. Then bam, everything changed and it happened.<-- Well this is a great example that it does happen LOL Idk. I just feel really discouraged at the moment. Not because of the psychics though. Just because of the situation I'm in.<I feel you!! It will get better  ;)

Yep its the concept of Free Will vs Destiny (Pre-Destiny) - I waver between both. I have had present, short term and long term predictions come true (up to 2 years) countless number of times!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2018, 06:42:07 PM »
I think, at the end of the day, we all have intuition. We may not be clairvoyant, but we do have intuition aka "gut feelings". I'd say, at the end of the day, if something doesn't feel right, then it's probably not right. If you're calling about an ex or a whatever and your gut says it's just done and over with, then go with that because you are the one that was connected with said individual. You are the one that had your energy intertwined with theirs. Deep down, you already KNOW if something is done or not. If you feel it's done, or will be a very long time before it resumes which I also think we know deep down inside, you'll still call the psychics to get you through it. We all do it. It's understandable. It's a process of pain that has to be worked through.

To be honest, each time my ex would leave Colorado (where I am) and go to Florida, I'd know he was coming back within a few months. But this time around, the moment he walked out the door, I felt this really sick feeling in my stomach unlike the other times. It was different. I felt that I wasn't going to see him again. At least not for a long time, if ever. I felt like our time together had come to an end. At least for now. I have trouble gauging whether or not there will be a true reconnect in person in the future because my emotions are so scattered and there's so much pain that the intuition is blocked out. That's probably what happens to most all of us.

Like now, for example, my gut says he's really feeling absolutely done with zero interest left. I haven't had this feeling before but I have it now. So, regardless of what the psychics say, I have to go with what I feel. I know that I tap into his energy more often than not and I'm not even trying. I can feel his energy shifts. I can feel when it shifts back toward me and I can feel when it's not with me at all. Obviously, it's during the times where it feels like half his energy is with me and half is not when I call the psychics. This time, none of his energy is with me at all. This is the first time this has happened. So for me, I don't really feel like there will be a turn around back toward me. At least not anytime soon. That said, I gotta just keep trying to let go and move on. I'm not going to waste years waiting cause chances are, even if he came back around, it wouldn't be any different and I'd just go through this same thing again and again and again until one of us walks away permanently. I don't feel like there will be any permanent changes and I feel like each time he comes back to me it's for the wrong reasons. It isn't for love, it's because nothing else worked out and that's one of the worst feelings ever.

The psychics say it's because he has feelings for me. I say if he had feelings for me then why keep leaving and why keep exploring other "options"? I don't do that. For me, there was no other option. Anyway, enough of my ramblings. I still love Kisha. She's a great person.

Totally Agree!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2018, 06:45:24 PM »

Nah - my point has nothing to do with how she receives information - and Im not impatient to say the least. Its how she delivers the information - I just dont like the way she talks thats IT.

It just takes her a long ass time too word it - again not that Im rushing but she uses a lot of FILLER WORDs which is annoying. And its so damn long winded with fluffy sentences. If you dont have a problem thats fine - I was just stating my critique. I LIKER HER EMAILS BETTER LOL - they are direct and straight to the point. It cuts down on the FLUFF.

Im a fan of anyone who can give me CORRECT PREDICTIONS - Tarot or Not lol - I dont really care where or how they get their energy as Long as they are right for me lol

I haven't been getting readings from Kisha as long as 11jlady, but she's been a go to for me for almost 6 years I believe maybe longer. She has been a bit long winded at times and other times she has actually just simply been on fire and things seemed so clear. So, I have experienced what sparkle002 has. She said to me that she sometimes has to make sense of what she is receiving. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not, but when I get the general email readings she still gives the messages in the same manner. I got a reading from her last week and she was sick and I thought it may have affected the connection, but I actually got 3 important confirmations yesterday which means she was spot on. I haven't really gotten much from the email readings only the general outlook email reading, but I was disappointed when I tried the one question option. It's interesting to see how they connect with each of us or don't connect and even the delivery method is different for everyone.

@11jlady do you have any other favorites besides Aries?

Something Cookie predicted is starting to happen after 7 months. I have to see how this prediction plays out. I never had luck with Yona and won't try her again, but she is still very accurate for my friend.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2018, 06:51:17 PM »
I read with Kisha 3x total. The most recently was a week ago. I think she is ethical. Her messages come out a little mixed sometimes, as in her delivery, but she tries to be clear. Previous 2x her timings never happened for me, unless they were a year off...but she gave me a 1 and 2 and other numbers that ended up making no sense to me.
This most recent read she said her guides didn't have a timeframe, just that nothing is severed and POI needs to do some work and when he returns it is building again. Slow. So who knows. But she is reasonably priced and I do believe gifted. I wish I connect to her as well as others, though. Jealous. (in the best way : ) though)

This is my experience with Yona. I know she has a gift. I wish I had the success everyone else had.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2018, 10:18:42 PM »
@britbrat:  Honestly, I've talked to hundreds and hundreds of "psychics" over the years and only one other has the same accuracy Kisha's. She's a psychic from the UK named Psychic Shelly. She gives what she calls "markers in time" so when she gives you a marker, a specific event usually takes place at that point or within a 6 week time frame of getting it. Sometimes markers will repeat. I love her markers. With my current situation she's been like 95% accurate as well.

Sounds like you've had great success! Does she have a link for readings?

Offline njlady

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2018, 03:37:09 PM »

To be honest, each time my ex would leave Colorado (where I am) and go to Florida, I'd know he was coming back within a few months. But this time around, the moment he walked out the door, I felt this really sick feeling in my stomach unlike the other times. It was different. I felt that I wasn't going to see him again. At least not for a long time, if ever. I felt like our time together had come to an end. At least for now. I have trouble gauging whether or not there will be a true reconnect in person in the future because my emotions are so scattered and there's so much pain that the intuition is blocked out. That's probably what happens to most all of us.

Like now, for example, my gut says he's really feeling absolutely done with zero interest left. I haven't had this feeling before but I have it now. So, regardless of what the psychics say, I have to go with what I feel. I know that I tap into his energy more often than not and I'm not even trying. I can feel his energy shifts. I can feel when it shifts back toward me and I can feel when it's not with me at all. Obviously, it's during the times where it feels like half his energy is with me and half is not when I call the psychics. This time, none of his energy is with me at all. This is the first time this has happened. So for me, I don't really feel like there will be a turn around back toward me. At least not anytime soon. That said, I gotta just keep trying to let go and move on. I'm not going to waste years waiting cause chances are, even if he came back around, it wouldn't be any different and I'd just go through this same thing again and again and again until one of us walks away permanently. I don't feel like there will be any permanent changes and I feel like each time he comes back to me it's for the wrong reasons. It isn't for love, it's because nothing else worked out and that's one of the worst feelings ever.

The psychics say it's because he has feelings for me. I say if he had feelings for me then why keep leaving and why keep exploring other "options"? I don't do that. For me, there was no other option. Anyway, enough of my ramblings. I still love Kisha. She's a great person.

What about your feelings for yourself?  None of this is good for you.  You are at the point where you know all this in your head but your heart is still hanging on by a thread.  He will keep showing up every time he needs to feel better about himself.  I had an ex who kept doing this.  Walking away completely hurt but it ultimately gave me peace. I had a dream about us one night and when I woke up, I knew that radical acceptance was the way to go and that's what I did.  This is how he is, this is the reality of the situation, I have one life and want to be happy so as far as I am concerned I am not fighting or struggling with this any more and he is just another person on the planet.  For your own sake, just rip that band-aid off. 

Don't call about him. His feelings for you have nothing to do with what is best for you.  And neither do your feelings for him.