Author Topic: Something To Know About ANgelic Visions/Trish  (Read 15695 times)

ScorpioRising221

Something To Know About ANgelic Visions/Trish
« on: August 21, 2018, 12:24:39 PM »

I used to frequent this forum quite regularly, and I came across this post after a woman on another forum I frequent posted some tweets trish posted on Twitter stating her views. Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but her opinions are what many may call bigoted. Here’s a link if you want to see for yourself, post #267 https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/good-keen-psychics.773855/page-9

ScorpioRising221

Re: Something To Know About ANgelic Visions/Trish
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 02:33:39 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/angelicvh  Is her Twitter.

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 03:06:04 PM »
Seriously?  She can't stand Obama and loves Trump. Do you know how many people agree with this? 

I personally voted for Obama twice and then for Hillary but I was not at all surprised when I woke up on the 9th and Trump had won the election.

I'm not a fan of BLM protests either.  They are disorganized.  Its members have varying agendas and like many groups, some members are violent.  They aren't the SCLC.

Everyone who knows me would be rolling their eyes if were called a bigot. Pay your bills, pay your taxes, don't let your dog shit on my lawn and I don't care what color you are or who you are sleeping with.

Lipstick Alley is full of bigots, but it's the flip side of the traditional coin.  I die laughing at the Jane Doe Alley threads when I have to take the train in to work.  Those are pretty good.

I've never called her and I doubt I ever will, but the only difference between her and a lot of people you have read with or do business with is that you have seen her twitter account.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 04:11:34 PM »
Seriously?  She can't stand Obama and loves Trump. Do you know how many people agree with this? 

I personally voted for Obama twice and then for Hillary but I was not at all surprised when I woke up on the 9th and Trump had won the election.

I'm not a fan of BLM protests either.  They are disorganized.  Its members have varying agendas and like many groups, some members are violent.  They aren't the SCLC.

Everyone who knows me would be rolling their eyes if were called a bigot. Pay your bills, pay your taxes, don't let your dog shit on my lawn and I don't care what color you are or who you are sleeping with.

Lipstick Alley is full of bigots, but it's the flip side of the traditional coin.  I die laughing at the Jane Doe Alley threads when I have to take the train in to work.  Those are pretty good.

I've never called her and I doubt I ever will, but the only difference between her and a lot of people you have read with or do business with is that you have seen her twitter account.
You’re missing the point entirely, plenty of problem have conservative views but don’t deny what happened in Charlottesville last year was executed by Neo Nazis. People chanting “Jews will not replace us” and one of them even drove through a crowd in rage, injuring countless people and killing a woman for protesting their racist ideologies. I respect everyone’s right to have differing views but someone blatantly denying those actions and comparing it to people protesting police brutality is messed up. Especially when that person pretends to be a spiritual leader of sorts. It’s also not crazy of me to post it when she puts it on a twitter account that also advertises her services

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 04:26:23 PM »

You’re missing the point entirely, plenty of problem have conservative views but don’t deny what happened in Charlottesville last year was executed by Neo Nazis. People chanting “Jews will not replace us” and one of them even drove through a crowd in rage, injuring countless people and killing a woman for protesting their racist ideologies. I respect everyone’s right to have differing views but someone blatantly denying those actions and comparing it to people protesting police brutality is messed up. Especially when that person pretends to be a spiritual leader of sorts. It’s also not crazy of me to post it when she puts it on a twitter account that also advertises her services

This was my initial problem upon seeing her page..how the hell u have the nerve to advertise services and claim spiritual views and gifts yet pit political opinions on the same page that would cause someone to be offended. She should have a personal page and business page . Simple. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 05:02:16 PM »

You are really twisting her conversations.  She just one of the hundreds of millions of people in America who exercised her right to free speech and discussed her opinion on the internet. 

The "one of them" that you are talking about, the driver of the car, is schizophrenic. He's also been treated for bipolar disorder and was on anti-psychotic medication. He wasn't a member of any group.  The Justice Department carried out a year long investigation.  Just a guy with mental health issues and a Hitler fascination.  Those are actual facts.  There was no "in a rage".  The detective said he "appeared to be in shock" and cried when he found out he killed someone.  I have no idea how that was actually a surprise moment, but the detective says it was.

I take it from this moment forward, you are going to scour the internet for the Facebook, Twitter, whatever account for every single person you receive a good or service from to make absolutely certain that they and none of their employees has done nothing less than marched for BLM or else you are just blowing PC smoke.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 05:59:00 PM »
If you want to use a readers political beliefs to determine if you should read with them, so be it. It does give you a glimpse into what type of person they are. :shrug:

Angelic Visions was a sucky reader anyway..dont know why she has a following.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 11:26:11 PM »

You are really twisting her conversations.  She just one of the hundreds of millions of people in America who exercised her right to free speech and discussed her opinion on the internet. 

The "one of them" that you are talking about, the driver of the car, is schizophrenic. He's also been treated for bipolar disorder and was on anti-psychotic medication. He wasn't a member of any group.  The Justice Department carried out a year long investigation.  Just a guy with mental health issues and a Hitler fascination.  Those are actual facts.  There was no "in a rage".  The detective said he "appeared to be in shock" and cried when he found out he killed someone.  I have no idea how that was actually a surprise moment, but the detective says it was.

I take it from this moment forward, you are going to scour the internet for the Facebook, Twitter, whatever account for every single person you receive a good or service from to make absolutely certain that they and none of their employees has done nothing less than marched for BLM or else you are just blowing PC smoke.

I stopped wasting my time on this forum a long time ago because it really is frequented by a lot of very miserable people like yourself. The men and women who you saw marching out there and inciting violence are in fact part of group, called the alt right, if you'd like to know what they believe, and who was leading them feel free to google the likes of Jason Kessler. I'm fine doing business with people who have differ views than I, but when someone pots these types of things on a public twitter and facebook account they routinely refer their clients to (one of which was myself at the time) I see nothing wrong with sharing my findings.  Also, I'm not twisting anything because in case you cannot read, all i did was share a link where someone posted tweets she sent out HERSELF. This has been really cute though. It was nice talking to you.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 11:34:01 PM »

This was my initial problem upon seeing her page..how the hell u have the nerve to advertise services and claim spiritual views and gifts yet pit political opinions on the same page that would cause someone to be offended. She should have a personal page and business page . Simple.
[/quote]

Exactly. It's quite stupid and unprofessional and I have no problem sharing it with anyone else, since she obviously has no problem showing other either.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2018, 11:35:24 PM »
If you want to use a readers political beliefs to determine if you should read with them, so be it. It does give you a glimpse into what type of person they are. :shrug:

Angelic Visions was a sucky reader anyway..dont know why she has a following.

Exactly. I haven't had a reading in a very long time but truthfully, if I found out any reader held these views I wouldn't use their services. My experience with Trish ended up not being so great, so I can't say it surprised me when I came across this all.

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2018, 02:14:06 AM »

I stopped wasting my time on this forum a long time ago because it really is frequented by a lot of very miserable people like yourself. The men and women who you saw marching out there and inciting violence are in fact part of group, called the alt right, if you'd like to know what they believe, and who was leading them feel free to google the likes of Jason Kessler. I'm fine doing business with people who have differ views than I, but when someone pots these types of things on a public twitter and facebook account they routinely refer their clients to (one of which was myself at the time) I see nothing wrong with sharing my findings.  Also, I'm not twisting anything because in case you cannot read, all i did was share a link where someone posted tweets she sent out HERSELF. This has been really cute though. It was nice talking to you.

Funny, because I'm one of the most positive people around.  I don't promote destructive or addictive behavior and always want the best for people. I'm so awful, wanting people to be happy and healthy, moving forward in life and not in emotional and spiritual pain!   

Yes, you did twist things.  Your summary is full of factual errors, so saying that "all you did was share a link" while telling me I "missed the point" is just  :o

I get my news from sources other than Facebook, Twitter and Google, so I'll pass on your kind offer to school me.   My particular interest in this case is the fact that political views are not mentioned in Shepard-Byrd and I'm really wondering how they are going to prove what motivated his actions.

You can share all you like.  You can boycott her all you like.  That's your choice. 

You can also choose to realize that not everyone gets worked up over random Twitter accounts.

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2018, 07:41:42 AM »

Funny, because I'm one of the most positive people around.  I don't promote destructive or addictive behavior and always want the best for people. I'm so awful, wanting people to be happy and healthy, moving forward in life and not in emotional and spiritual pain!   

Yes, you did twist things.  Your summary is full of factual errors, so saying that "all you did was share a link" while telling me I "missed the point" is just  :o

I get my news from sources other than Facebook, Twitter and Google, so I'll pass on your kind offer to school me.   My particular interest in this case is the fact that political views are not mentioned in Shepard-Byrd and I'm really wondering how they are going to prove what motivated his actions.

You can share all you like.  You can boycott her all you like.  That's your choice. 

You can also choose to realize that not everyone gets worked up over random Twitter accounts.
  I don’t get my information from random twitter accounts, I actually happen to have a degree in journalism, so I’m aware of what sources are valid and which are not, so you can keep your holier than thou, attitude. All I did was post a link that also showed her thoughts and opinions, many of which are founded on falsehoods such as accusing a parkland shooting survivor of not really being there on the day of the shooting. Although she has the right to express her personal views, there is nothing underhanded or crazy about me sharing it when she also openly advertises her services on the same account. After many have described their very negative experiences with her, I thought it would be good to share my findings as they are an indication of her beliefs and feelings. You may be one of the more “positive” ones but that’s not really saying much. I hope you find a sense of identity and self importance outside of this raggedy forum and quit calling Hope dealers, like I did a long time ago. Anyways after this is posted you are blocked so please don’t bother responding.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2018, 12:16:44 PM »
Scorpio,  Political views matter to me, and I thank you for sharing this information.  I agree, how spiritual can a Alt Right supporter be? I'm not calling to find out.  thank you!

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2018, 02:44:30 PM »
Scorpio,  Political views matter to me, and I thank you for sharing this information.  I agree, how spiritual can a Alt Right supporter be? I'm not calling to find out.  thank you!
I’ll never forget calling her when I was going through such a rough time in my life, when I did trust her and her predictions fell through completely. She was so condescending and spoke to me like I was bothering her. This woman is not a spiritual/nice woman in the least and her views reflect that. I’m glad I could help alphabet!

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2018, 03:53:51 AM »
Wow. How spiritual can the alt-right be? That's is a horrible and ignorant statement.

anything