Author Topic: chosenone77  (Read 34915 times)

Offline Kate

Re: chosenone77
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2017, 01:35:58 AM »
I dunno about chosenone77 I read with him again, this time his predictions changed and was a complete opposite reading... really bummed about it. He also hasn't give advice on how to talk to the person in question... so good for those he's been working for, but I'm out

He gave me some advice in my first chat with him but not much after.  I don't know about his reading.  The first one he predicted a my POI not being ready to be in a relationship until the beginning of the year - that he loves me and is IN love with me but just not ready and not sure when he will be ready and there won't be much forward movement until then either, so far that much has been true (and I know based on the relationship I had with my POI that his feelings for me are genuine and real, but he truly is one of those stuck due to a previous relationship really messing him up).  He basically told me that the only way this will work is for me not to feel like I am waiting or on hold.  The first two readings with him were good - however, the last two readings he was generic, vague and seemed completely disinterested in reading for me - the last one he basically told me to go into my history and re-read our chats. So...  that was my last one with him and I won't read with him again....

Chosenone is like that.. I've had a few chats with him.. and he has allowed me those opportunities to talk to him, simply because he knows I'm working on myself and it has helped to talk. But each and every time he reiterates that his job is to give me the information I need in one or two conversations (depending on finances) and then there is nothing more he can say. He doesn't want you, me, or anyone else to keep spending money..only for him to have to repeat his reading. He tells you what he gets.. and then can't help you again until the prediction he gave has manifested..he will always talk to you, but it will be a repeat reading (providing you have not taken any action to change it.)

Yes and I appreciate that... There was just things that had come up with my POI that would suggest things moving forward perhaps sooner than he predicted and I wanted to see whether that had changed... His prediction is further out than others, which is fine - but he was adamant that there was no change.  But only time will tell for sure! :)

Fair enough.. that's why I called him again also.. to see if anything had changed!  He has not given me any timing..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2017, 04:08:35 PM »
Has he been right for anyone with outcomes?

Offline njlady

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2018, 03:19:43 PM »
Has he been right for anyone with outcomes?

I just reread a chat I had with him last May.  100% on what he told me.  Short & sweet. 

He tells you what he gets, nothing more, nothing less and only as far out as he sees.

Offline lalala369

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2018, 10:48:12 PM »
I re read my first chat with him a few months ago, and i realised he got a contact prediction right!
As for outcomes.. still pending but his prediction was for the longer term (in about a few months time)

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2018, 11:46:01 PM »
He was completely wrong the first time I read with him. Did not get correct timing on current POI.

Offline Kate

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2018, 08:25:46 AM »
He was completely wrong the first time I read with him. Did not get correct timing on current POI.

Was he just wrong on contact or everything else?

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2018, 11:28:08 AM »

Was he just wrong on contact or everything else?

With the first POI he was 100% wrong on everything. Gave me a positive outcome and the exact opposite happened.

He told me the current guy would commit to me by the end of 2017. The POI and I are still in contact and on good terms, but we haven't gotten back together.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2018, 03:23:53 PM »
I wanted to update on this reader. I called about a new guy, the last POI I called about he said would be really inconsistent, but this New guy he did not use the “you will walk away” line. He said this one will be a serious relationship, that he will be a little hot and cold getting there because he doesn’t trust relationships, so it won’t necessarily be “easy”, but that it would end up being a serious solid relationship. So at least he didn’t give the same reading!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2018, 02:32:40 PM »
Read with him in June, pretty accurate with present, no fairy tale....I just called for an update...he picked up said hi this is ryan, I said my name and asked my question and boom call ended. I have a feeling he hung up on me smh

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2018, 04:10:34 PM »
He has two different keen accounts. Read with him twice about a year and a half ago. Wrong

Offline flora0250

« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2018, 12:44:17 PM »
Don’t think I’ve ever posted something negative but I just read with him and during the call told him that I wanted to ask a question but was a little hesitant becaause I didn’t want to provide leading info. He abruptly hung up on me and blocked me. Take from that what you will but if an advisor is going to hang up and block me based on that it certainly makes me question their credibility at all no matter how much he seems right or not.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2018, 01:36:08 PM »
Don’t think I’ve ever posted something negative but I just read with him and during the call told him that I wanted to ask a question but was a little hesitant becaause I didn’t want to provide leading info. He abruptly hung up on me and blocked me. Take from that what you will but if an advisor is going to hang up and block me based on that it certainly makes me question their credibility at all no matter how much he seems right or not.

He did you a favor, he isn't accurate anyway. 

Offline flora0250

« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2018, 01:42:36 PM »

Thanks - yes - agreed that if he’s going to get so bothered by that comment to take that action then no way to I believe he’s genuine.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2018, 01:55:19 PM »

Thanks - yes - agreed that if he’s going to get so bothered by that comment to take that action then no way to I believe he’s genuine.

I never spoke with him on the phone, just chat, but I remember he could be snippy.  he was so wrong too.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2018, 11:21:27 AM »
He did the same thing to me and gave me that you will walk away line. I’m not sure if this is just me but when I read with him on Keen, and read with Leo on CP, it sounded like the same person.

I read with him twice last year with a month apart between those readings. He did a 180 between what he said between both readings and because I was checking this forum in between- he’s just was creepy. Not creepy like this guy is awesome psychic. No, creepy and bad because you get sucked into it.
He’s not consistent
He creates more doubt

anything