Author Topic: Which Psychic Websites Have Honest Reviews?  (Read 677 times)

Offline pisceschild87

Re: Which Psychic Websites Have Honest Reviews?
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 06:13:05 AM »
Noticed one of my KEEN favs (dont know for sure if predictions will happen yet, however) Sofia Spirit is also on Starz. Thought they werent supposed to double dip?

Offline FlutterShy

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 06:09:54 AM »
Keen does weed out reviews but not as much as CP or PS. And Psychic Access has always been joke of site. The others I haven’t tried. But yes... but I would argue keen does a better job keeping up bad reviews than the other sites.

Starz must be new but it is kinda an oh moment to see Sofia Spirit- I like her readings and had a few of her predictions come through. However, I do recognize some advisors on there with other sites. As far as I can tell Keen lets advisors be on other sites. I think CP, PS might be the “strict” sites where they don’t let advisors be other sites or have to sign some kind of contract... I’ve had two friends (one a psychic and one a tarot reader) work for CP and they gave them a fake name, but thats all they told me, the pay is low, and that there is an amazing Christmas party they hold every year with psychics ... but that was over 5 yrs ago.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2018, 01:58:45 AM »
How would they have a christmas party? They all work in the same city?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2018, 02:25:11 AM »

if shes referring to CP its not possible as some are i the US and others are in the UK

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2018, 04:23:17 AM »

Etsy and/or Fiverr does the same thing, they have mixers for those who have shops so Keen could very well do the same thing. Etsy also have sale seminars to teach people how to be better with their businesses and they throw different ones in different states.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2018, 05:46:04 AM »
I just wanted to add that although Bitwine allowed both good and bad reviews to post, sometimes bad reviews are changed from bad to good or bad to neutral.  I remember seeing a couple of bad reviews for some psychics only to see the next day it had been turned to a good review.  I think that some of the Psychics on there must either do it themselves or ask the client to change it. 

Offline FlutterShy

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2018, 04:27:21 PM »

if shes referring to CP its not possible as some are i the US and others are in the UK

Dunno but they had Christmas party in LA area about 7 yrs ago?  and I remember her gushing about it and I wishing I could be her plus one. I think they do have their base out in the LA area. While psychics can work from home... who knows. But they have Christmas parties... or had

Offline FlutterShy

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2018, 04:31:36 PM »
Oh look here’s a Glassdoor review of working with them
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Outlook-Amusements-california-psychics-Reviews-EI_IE272949.0,18_KH19,38.htm

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2018, 05:06:51 PM »
I just wanted to add that although Bitwine allowed both good and bad reviews to post, sometimes bad reviews are changed from bad to good or bad to neutral.  I remember seeing a couple of bad reviews for some psychics only to see the next day it had been turned to a good review.  I think that some of the Psychics on there must either do it themselves or ask the client to change it.

This is very true. I've had readers tell me they would refund my money to change the review.
So yes, this happens often. I've also had my entire review deleted after so many days or weeks, but was never notified nor did I get any money back.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2018, 05:11:22 PM »
Oh look here’s a Glassdoor review of working with them
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Outlook-Amusements-california-psychics-Reviews-EI_IE272949.0,18_KH19,38.htm

Whoa this was a good read. Very good. Although I don't have an account with CP. They always was too pricey for me.