Author Topic: Rares Madares  (Read 16669 times)

Offline lalalucy0404

Re: Rares Madares
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2018, 03:04:39 PM »
I tried out Rares cause of the comments said about him on this site and on bitwine, and unfortunately he wasn't accurate for me.

At the time he elaborated everything with such detail I thought it was the truth, but nothing he has said has transpired and the given time frame has passed by a lot as well.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2019, 05:57:10 PM »
Any updates?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2019, 06:53:24 AM »
When everyone else said something would happen this year, he was the only one that said it won’t and he was right unfortunately.

Offline ishaprakash

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2019, 08:21:29 PM »
where can i find him?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2019, 08:43:40 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/347501-kogaion?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2020, 04:46:18 PM »
I tried a connection test with him and he didn't connect at all. It was very general but still not connection. Is he always as general as "there's a female by this sign and a man by this sign?" I swear they could ring true to someone else and could be eaten all up but they did not fit for me.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2020, 06:26:53 PM »
No for me he knew alot of specifics about my poi. He knew that his mother was a huge part of his problem & he was refusing to get his life together. That he was stuck in his fears & all his failures. That his mom was using his failures to manipulate her son. He straight up told me looking ahead that he did not see any changes from him even looking 6 mths out & that I would be meeting someone else with the potential of some thing serious. He gave me alot of details on new guy as well. He was right about poi & one of the few honest/ethical readers on that site. I think maybe he was either having an off day & or you too just sadly didn't connect. I've had some off days even with the best readers. Maybe try again in the future?

That sounds awesome. Did he specifically say his mom or some woman around him?

Yeah I should definitely give it another shot. I'm glad that was free because that's all I'm tried first before ever buying a reading again.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2020, 07:32:55 PM »
Well, bought a reading and....immediately regretted it. I will post it below because I just had one read and was like wtf? That's a psychic reading? Literally nothing I could validate.

Then to poke the bear I asked something I could validate (a man long gone) and he thought he was around and we had so much potential etc.

Then I said he disappeared and so shouldn't he had gotten *no potential?*. He said "ah that's why I see there were no feelings there. I said no potential"

When he's clearly said it flat out and in other ways lol.

PS, can someone please translate this catastrophe below that took him 10 MINUTES TO WRITE? I still have nothing concrete. Just in 3 weeks or 3 months or 5 weeks or 5 months there's a man interacting with me. And 6 weeks or 6 months something about work. That's a psychic reading? Oh god. Something that took me 30 seconds to sum up in one sentence? I felt like I was talking with a child.

"so from what i see here directly : important and relevant events related to love, in 3 points, 3 weeks/ 3 months from now, so if it dosent happen in 3 weeks its bound to happen in 3 months, we see here a man from an water sign interracting with you, this man surely seems to love art and be in connection with his emotions, its a rather spontaneous individual for sure, i see here that after you meeting him there will be a restart of emotional nature in your life, like a general rebirth of the vibe at hand and this emotion and situation seems to extend itself even to the 5th point from now wich is either 5 weeks or 5 months from now, regarding work or an event that surely seems to influence work and bring you some income we see here in 6 points, 6 weeks/ 6 months from now a certain job that appears right after the love live situation is being more settled....So its interesting: first i see this love related event that seems to work in your favour and then, after a while, not much, the job/ source of incomme seems to come also, but until then, until the meeting of this man in itself there will be a perioud of preparation in wich fate, the universe will make you want to be more free emotionally and connect better with yourself, so until you meet this man or the situation in your love life greatly improves take time to connect with yourself and with your feelings....Clearly we have here an important relevant event of love meeting/ improval in 3 points, 3 weeks/ 3 months, i repeat if its not 3 weeks its meant to be 3 months..This man surely seems to be sensitive and knows how to handle a woman right but all in all, i really do think he is a good choice...If till be also your choice if you want to interract with him and let something develop more between you two but he is there ! and i see him even remaining there so it wont be a fleeting a few weeks connection ! i repeat: if this is your choice also......"

Offline Angel22

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2020, 04:20:06 AM »
Did not work for me.. also i thought he would be great since he has a lot of good reviews here, but i felt the connection wasn't there..felt he was picking on someone else although very few things he said could be true but they were not specific at all. Also, the same thing he mentioned for me, there are 2 females around him (air, water sign, etc....) which is not true at all. Overall I felt I could have avoided a reading with him

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2020, 06:36:18 PM »
I read with him a lot two years ago and nothing he predicted panned out. I wasted thousands of dollars on Bitwine and nothing panned out.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2020, 09:08:37 PM »
He was wrong for me, when I confronted him he would not read for me again.

Offline ferney456

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2020, 11:05:50 AM »
He takes a long time to type no doubt and you kind of have to re read to decode but i will say that he was right a few months ago when he said when me and poi would argue, what about and that if patience wasnt shown it would have bad effects on the future- be over- Correct.

He then recently read for me again and said that reconciliation was 50/50 (wasnt the clear throat reading I wanted) but mentioned a day that if I reached out that day things could take a big turn in my favour- Correct.

Interesting because I read with angel readings and ari after that and they said I had caught him on a very good day as his energies were so closed off.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2020, 04:14:27 PM »
He told me I’d never hear from my guy again & couldn’t even be friends at this point.

Lol he contacted me & was veryyyyy friendly& sweet. Calling me my pet name

Offline lala36

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2020, 12:17:52 PM »
I WISH I had read this before I just wasted 30 euro, I got a 50/50 it could happen  ::)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2020, 10:46:38 PM »
He gave me a long paragraph and then when I told him the actual situation he made a very unconvincing attempt to make what I said fit with what he had already said (including something big he did not pick up on at all) and then expanded. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with his predictions but of course the time frames passed with nothing happening and  then he pushed them back and gave me a nonsensical one with a timeframe spanning literally years.