Author Topic: Rares Madares  (Read 16391 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: Rares Madares
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2018, 02:41:10 AM »
I have a Romania friend who told me that when she was younger, her mom went to see a psychic and everything she told her mom about her mother and herself came to pass, she told her about her getting married with no kids and some crazy things, she does not like psychics btw.

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/347501-kogaion?feedback=true

Omg he's from Romania...lol. That's where I was born. Romania has some amazing psychics!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2018, 11:29:24 AM »
I have a Romania friend who told me that when she was younger, her mom went to see a psychic and everything she told her mom about her mother and herself came to pass, she told her about her getting married with no kids and some crazy things, she does not like psychics btw.

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/347501-kogaion?feedback=true

Omg he's from Romania...lol. That's where I was born. Romania has some amazing psychics!

Yes I know a few people who went to psychics and what they were told happened like 10, 20, 30 years later. All this in Romania, not US.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2018, 04:29:55 AM »
He’s usually on like 2a ET.

Offline jas

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2018, 10:38:47 PM »
I would really like to try this guy but I have never used bitwine before.  Is it chat only?  I hate chat and prefer a phone call.

Offline Member5

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2018, 11:30:47 PM »
Is he anywhere else? I hate bitwine and quit using it

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2018, 01:15:47 PM »
He’s only on Bitwine.. I asked him that the other day. He said he enjoys the platform.
He literally can type quite a bit of info after his interpretation. I usually book 5 or 6 minutes and he can answer all of my questions in that timeframe.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 01:31:58 PM »
I honestly wasn’t that impressed. It was very general and vague. Maybe because he looked out over a year and wasn’t much happening in my situation though.

Offline jas

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2018, 10:19:01 PM »
so is it chat only on bitwine?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2018, 10:53:28 PM »
so is it chat only on bitwine?
Yes chat only. Many of the readers though can't type or the transmission is very very slow. Either way once you hit send, it takes between 1 min to 1.5 minutes, maybe 2 for the reader to respond. There is an office tab that keeps all the transcripts and you can copy/paste or download them I believe to keep and review later.
If you ever cancel or delete your account those transcripts are deleted as well.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2018, 01:12:42 PM »
When does Rares come on?

Offline montauk

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2018, 02:48:09 AM »
umm Rares Madares also told me about an argument and we can move to more progress (or something like that) if I avoid it... AND I just saw in the feedback someone also said he mentioned an argument... maybe he tells everyone that? and in ANY relationship there is argument bound to happen...

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2018, 03:33:53 AM »
Told me that too lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2018, 11:57:25 AM »
Read with him today - didn’t say anything about an argument .

He said that my guy was losing interest and there’s someone else ...

Very different to Yona etc so now I wish I didn’t bother because he was expensive and I’m confused lol

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2018, 03:59:37 PM »
Read with him today - didn’t say anything about an argument .

He said that my guy was losing interest and there’s someone else ...

Very different to Yona etc so now I wish I didn’t bother because he was expensive and I’m confused lol

If it makes you feel any better he did not impress me at all. If what he said doesn't make sense to you, I would discard it.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2018, 03:04:03 AM »
He actually ended up being right for me. He told me some things would happen over the span of a month and they did. He didn’t say specifics but he’s timing was on point.