Author Topic: Rares Madares  (Read 16648 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Rares Madares
« on: July 29, 2018, 11:54:58 PM »
Anyone read with this advisor.. usually on Bitwine. He said some stuff that resonated. One thing came true (could’ve been a coincidence)

Offline mignnone

Re: Rares Madares
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 02:26:40 AM »
What was the prediction if you don’t mind sharing

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 02:46:35 AM »
It was a prediction about my bf and I having a argument... he said avoid the argument you’ll have in a few weeks.
Totally argued a few weeks later.

Could have been a coincidence.. couples argue lol

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 03:35:18 AM »
I used to read with Rares a lot. To the point that we became friends. He has even done a couple of spells for me that I must say honestly, worked. We became very close to the point that he was reading me for free and doing spells for free. All of a sudden, he stopped answering my e-mails and wouldn’t connect with me. He never told me why but, I believe it’s because every time he would do a spell, the things he would say not to do, I would eventually do and we were back at square one. He said he was using a great deal of energy on my cases because my boyfriend is very stubborn. I believe he was just sick of us over time. All in all, he was great and his predictions did manifest. My boyfriend told me he loved me the first time after his spell work. Very good guy.

ladya

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 04:07:01 AM »
Is there a link for him? I can’t find anyone under that name.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 12:00:15 PM »
I used to read with Rares a lot. To the point that we became friends. He has even done a couple of spells for me that I must say honestly, worked. We became very close to the point that he was reading me for free and doing spells for free. All of a sudden, he stopped answering my e-mails and wouldn’t connect with me. He never told me why but, I believe it’s because every time he would do a spell, the things he would say not to do, I would eventually do and we were back at square one. He said he was using a great deal of energy on my cases because my boyfriend is very stubborn. I believe he was just sick of us over time. All in all, he was great and his predictions did manifest. My boyfriend told me he loved me the first time after his spell work. Very good guy.

Wow, that's pretty awesome. I can't find him on keen. Is he still on it?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2018, 12:17:44 PM »
He’s on Bitwine

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2018, 03:57:29 PM »

His schedule is always erratic... when did you find him online?
Or did you just message him?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 07:00:24 PM »
Anyone read with this advisor.. usually on Bitwine. He said some stuff that resonated. One thing came true (could’ve been a coincidence)
Hard to say, he predicted not much movement in my situation for the next year so nothing big to really watch for, but he was honest at least.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2018, 07:10:07 PM »
Has there been movement? Did anything in the current resonate?

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 07:41:57 PM »
could not find his bitwine page?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2018, 07:50:55 PM »
http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/347501-kogaion?feedback=true

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 12:35:22 AM »
http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/347501-kogaion?feedback=true

Omg he's from Romania...lol. That's where I was born. Romania has some amazing psychics!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2018, 01:23:05 AM »
Is he available independently or on any other sites?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2018, 01:39:59 AM »
Not that I know of... just Bitwine.