Author Topic: Raven Star and Avalon Star  (Read 15582 times)

Offline amitftkd

Raven Star and Avalon Star
« on: August 11, 2011, 02:57:08 AM »
FYI, I just wanted to let you guys in on a great find.  You won't get the typical general info that can apply to anyone.  I have been speaking to Avalon Star and Raven Star (twins) on www.contactpsychics.com, they really get into the persons head and are VERY accurate.  I couldn't believe the details they gave me on the current situation. They gave me information about the man I'm in a relationship with which changed my perspective on things and in turn changed how I react to him and he to me.  Let me know if anyone tries it, I know you won't be disappointed.  Email me if you want more info on my experience with them.  I hope this helps. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: Raven Star and Avalon Star
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 03:37:09 AM »
Just read with Raven. She was very nice and was spot on in describing my ex! I ran out of funds and didn't want to add anymore since I just added some to CP BUT I will be calling again at the end of the month to see what she sees about the guy IM kinda dating right now. Thanks for that suggestion!!! She predicted something with a "3"...3 wks or 3 months,she said she wasn't 100% which one it'd be...but by fall she said I should see something happening...

Offline amitftkd

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 12:29:21 PM »
That's great, I'm glad you liked her.  They don't ask birthdays, maybe names, I don't remember but they always remember me and the name of the guy I"m involved with and the whole situation.  They both picked up on the guy I'm involved with, knew he was on vacation near the ocean on the east coast, near a light house etc...  Avalon also described his house, as big white columns in the front, and almost dropped my teeth on that one!  They just seem so much more real than anyone on CP or PS. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 02:27:41 PM »
Yea! She just asked my name and what my question was. She was able to describe my ex's issues with himself (immature) as well as the way he looks which is a hard task to do! She gave me a prediction that Im hoping will come to pass!

Offline vanyct

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 01:54:47 PM »
I tried last night to sign up for the site that Raven Star is on, I think its psychic access right?  They wouldn't approve my registration, I got a message saying that some of the information I provided could not be verified.  I should try to register again and this time provide the correct info ??? I did provide the correct info.  I tried to register a second time and got the same message.  Did anyone else have a problem when they first tried to sign up? 
Maybe it's a sign, the universe is trying to tell me to give it up lol.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 02:23:30 PM »
Hey vancyt, amitftkd posted the link in her original post..I believe it's contactpsyhic.com

Offline vanyct

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 02:57:41 PM »
I clicked on that link and the website did not look very professional, at least not when compared to CP or PS (maybe that's a good sign lol)  but I'm a liitle hesitant about giving them my credit card info.  I did an internet search under names of Raven Star & Avalon Star and they are also affiliated with this other website, psychic access, and they claim to be world renouned and seem to have a good reputation but like I said it wouldn't let me register.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 04:00:40 PM »
I was getting very excited about scheduling a call with one of the twins, then I started reading their feed back and I'm starting to see the same pattern as the other websites, callers are very happy with the reading because the psychic predicted contact with their ex or whoever.  I don't want to pay another psychic service to tell me what I want to hear.  Those of you who have had readings with them, have they only been accurate with mini predictions, or with big picture timelines as well?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 07:35:57 PM »
I have another 3 wks-3 months to see if anything come to pass....she saw a 3..I'm like great! I'm not waiting that long so watever. If something does come to pass, Ill let you know though.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 08:18:41 PM »
Have you looked at the site psychicaccess.com? I was finally able to register with them.  These two sisters are also on that site, and use the same name, they are just more expensive there.  It seems to be a decent site, but I'm still on the fence about calling because I've already spoken to so many and have thrown so much money away.

Offline amitftkd

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 08:34:11 PM »
Yes I originally found them on psychic access.  I've used a few readers on there, some I liked some I didn't.  The twins were the best.  I used the contact psychics because I used them already and it's cheaper.  the website uses click4advisor for billing which is legit.  I also read reviews on psychic access, they've had great reviews, the website was started by a psychic.  I will tell you guys I had a friend call Avalon Star, about an ex and she did not get the typical info, he'll come back ext.... they said he was immature but he'd contact her and want to get back but sounded like it was a free choice thing she'd come up against with choosing a stable guy and the ex.  they didn't know I recommended her so it made me feel better that she didn't get similar info I did, in fact it was totally different.  I also read with a local psychic and she predicted a death, cancer of someone I know, I called Avalon on it and she said the same info, time lines and course the cancer would take, all with out info from me.  I originally asked Raven about the cancer and she said she doesn't like to tap into deaths, so she blocks it and her sister picks up on and predicts deaths.  I hope this info helps. 

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 09:56:41 PM »
Do you think the sisters share notes? I'm skeptical on calling both of them that's why I only called raven. She kinda said the same thing she told your friend...my ex is immatures and when he comes back i might not want him as I have evolved and he will probably be the same.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 11:33:21 PM »
Who else from the psychic access website have you read with? I tried all day to get a hold of the twins on that other website but they were unavailable.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 11:49:58 PM »
Was the reading you had with them consistant with what other psychics told you? I know you said there predictions are still a while out but did you feel that the reading was authentic?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2011, 01:10:05 AM »
Kinda but not really lol..the only thing is she (raven) was more descriptive when describing my ex. She did say he's immature and he'd come back but it'd be up to me if i want to take him back as I will be in a different space. Nobody has told me that before.

anything