Author Topic: Raven Star and Avalon Star  (Read 15581 times)

Offline amitftkd

Re: Raven Star and Avalon Star
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 03:40:10 PM »
I've read with Brown Eyes, she did nail some things, some things I felt she just pulled out of the air, like I'll marry him soon, that's not really possible.  She nailed what's going on with him and his wife, details she couldn't know.  She was very quick and I had to prompt her to give me info.  I also ready with Lani, she was ok, got the current info right but didn't have much to say about the future besides we'll end up together.  I've read with Anthon, he was really good, fired out a lot of info, mainly about both our personalities and insecurities (which was helpful in handling the situation), we'll see what happens.  Soaring Spirit was really negative, totally off from others.  Over all, they've all predicted something will happen in the fall, October time frame so I'll see.   

Offline vanyct

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 08:21:56 PM »
I finally broke down and called Raven Star.  At first I started to doubt what she was saying, it sounded like the same gibberish that I had heard from other advisors (he cares about me, he’s confused blah blah), she asked me if our breakup was recent and I said no, it’s been about 9 months, and at that point I really began to doubt her, she asked if I still see him fairly regularly, I said yes, and she said that maybe the recent energy she is picking up on.  I thought this was her way of back peddling her statement.  Then she asked if I was aware of a woman who seemed to be around him a lot, which yes I am.  She asked me for her name, and once I told her she said started picking up on little things regarding my guy and this woman, which are true, about their history together and how she is always around, and all of the things she said were true.  She also added that there is not the type of energy between them that he and I have.  She can tell that he cares about me and is excited when he sees me, but right now he is not ready to move on those feelings.  She said that I need to leave alone and let him come to term with his feelings on his own, don’t text him, call him, email him unless it’s absolutely necessary, and then at that point keep it to the bare minimum, he needs to miss me.  The only thing about the future that she told me was that she saw us together again cuddling and happy.  I asked her if she had any idea of when that would be and she said September or October, before she said this she was very clear that she did not like timelines because free will has a lot to do with how long it takes for things to progress. 
Is it just me, or do most of get told that we should not contact the guy, let him know we are not at their beck and call?  Why is that, is it because most guys like the chase? 
It could be that I am being cynical because of bad past experiences with psychics but I could almost swear that when she asked me name and then his name, I heard her typing onto a keyboard, which I so hope is not true.
I didn’t mind that she did not give me too much information about the future because I’m not sure if I want to know.  I was mainly calling for clarification on his current feelings, so that I know I am not chasing a lost cause.  I’m hoping she is correct and this is how he is really feels, not there yet but almost there. 
I'm just a little diappoineted in myself because I had finally broken out of the psychic addictions and all it took was one call and I've been sucked back in lol

Offline charlie

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2011, 11:49:37 PM »
Hey amitftkd.
Just wondering what do you mean by the twins' accuracy. I can understand nailing details no one else knows, but what about those predictions? Huh? Who do you think is better? Raven or Avalon? But seriously, how were the predictions?

Offline vanyct

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 03:32:44 PM »
Hey Amitftkd:
Just wanted to get more feedback from you on Anthon and his reading. I just had a reading with him, which I've been trying to schedule for a a few weeks now, and finally got through today. 
You mentioned you thought he was great, did he give you a lot of accurate info for you? 
He said a lot during my reading, that could be true, or it could also be a lot of what he thinks I want to hear. what make me skeptical is that he also asked a lot of questions. 
Before I get my hopes again I wanted to see how acurate he had been with you.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2018, 04:44:18 PM »
I’ve read with both of these ladies, they gave me very similar time frames and outcomes. Somethings were different. How are they in terms of their timelines? Are they off a little?? Any predictions actually come to fruition?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2018, 03:57:44 PM »
Avalon Star is on Bitwine.

Offline J_Nessa01

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2018, 06:01:37 PM »
I've spoken to both a few times.  Spoke to Avalon once in July - I was not in contact with POI but she predicted contact would pick up in August and she also stated we would be intimate a lot  :-[ ;D in the following months. I thought she wasn't accurate because of how complicated my relationship is but she ended up being very correct. I then spoke Raven Star in October and she stated that me and my POI would be having very serious conversations about our relationship & we would be closer - this has been happening in the last 2 weeks. So yeah, I think they are both very empathetic and have gifts.

anything