Author Topic: Gina Rose  (Read 23036 times)

Offline Elaan

Gina Rose
« on: August 11, 2011, 01:30:52 AM »
Has anyone read with Gina Rose?  I had a reading with her and am curious as to the accuracy of her readings considering she's so expensive.  She has a lot of feedback on CP, but since they only post the positive ones its hard to know for sure.

Offline sunandmoon

Re: Gina Rose
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 01:57:50 AM »
I did in December. I was told I would see a big improvement in him by mid-summer but that things wouldn't get better for 12-18 mos. She gave me some advice on how to deal with him and contact. I liked her but not rushing to call her again due to her cost and timelines are so far out. She was in line with some other top ranked psychics though

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 11:41:21 AM »
Have read with Gina Rose several times in the last couple of years. Her prediction for me was 3 to 4 years out the first time I read with her. That prediction was for marriage. Have had no contact when she said I would and timeline of 3 years will be up in the spring of 2012. The thing I dont like about Gina is that she gets offended if you tell her that nothing has happened and she tells everyone the same thing, dont try to contact him in any way. Even some of the women that had a somewhat ongoing thing with the man they were asking about, she would tell them not to call or text or anything. If you are talking to someone and seeing them occasionally, I see no reason to hold back on an occasional text message or phone call. My case was different so I did cease trying to contact but have seen no results. Several of my friends have seen no predictions come true also. So not real sure about Gina and the many testimonials that she has. I guess time will tell, but I feel that if my predictions dont come through as she told me, she would just tell me I did something wrong to change the outcome. Im not real crazy about her anymore.
The same with Red. I talked with Red several times. She never changes her story as far as outcome. And even told me it would do no good to meet anyone else. She has told me over and over that I will marry this man in question. Hmmmmm, havent heard from him in two years or seen him in 3 years. Seems hopeless to me. LOL. So not real sure about these high priced psychics. Not real sure about any of them anymore, but I did talk to Abrielle the other night and she hit on two very specific things that she couldnt have known. She wont give me a final outcome other than I havent heard the last from this man. Says it will be my decision as to how things work out in the end. Hope shes right, but who knows. I know it sounds crazy to still be hanging on after 3 years, but when your heart is telling you something you have to listen. Just dont know why my heart doesnt say let go and move on. It seems to have a mind of its own even when I tell it to stop loving this man. Cause quite honestly, Im tired of waiting and tired of thinking about someone that never talks to me. I used to be a smart, intelligent, witty, and all around wonderful person, lol. Until I got addicted to this man and psychics, lol. Good luck to us all.  :)

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 12:15:42 PM »
Yeah, maybe youre right. Pretty stupid to hang on after two years with no contact. Maybe its best to just stop with the psychics and all the sites connected at all with psychics and just resign myself to being alone. Im sure all you ladies are young and have lots of time to meet your Mr Right. Not me, time is running out and there just arent too many out there available at my age. Outward beauty fades, and no one seems to look for inner beauty anymore. Good luck to you all. I hope you all find what youre seeking.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 03:53:57 PM »
I read with her for about 1-2 years, always the same thing... do not contact the guy, gave several predictions that never happened and then got mad when I questioned her, said it was my fault. With my 2nd boyfriend I called her when we got into a fight and the first thing she said to me was "I want you to know that this is all your fault," that got me crying all night and worried because she said I ruined things for good and he was going to leave me, etc. This was not at all true since he called me the very next morning and worked things out with me. The final straw was when I asked about getting a job I interviewed for, she was certain I would not get it but I did so I called her back to tell her so, she was beyond rude said that just because I got the job doesn't mean I'll keep it. 3 years later I still have the job, I've reported her since then for her behaviors.

Now that I think about it, she's full of herself, always wasted a good few minutes of the calling to tell me how great she is.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 02:32:11 AM »
Wow I can't believe she said that stuff to you! She specifically said I was right doing one thing that hurt him deeply, because the time wasn't right. I've never had the chance to call her back and tell her she was right/wrong though. Not sure I'd call her back at $10/min, she was quite a bit less when I called the first time.

BTW I am not young though I sure feel and act it LOL

Offline Elaan

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 02:59:03 AM »
Haileyn,

That sucks to 'pay' Gina Rose to speak to you that way.  I've only had one reading with her because she was so expensive.  Regardless of the message, they should never speak to a customer in a hurtful way.  Sounds like she doesn't like to hear she's wrong.  I hope she is not for me.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 04:21:39 AM »
I read with her back when the rate was either 3.25 (new psychics) or 4.25/min (seasoned psychics) so reading with her wasn't nearly as expensive as it is now, but honestly when you're feeling down in the gutter the last thing you need is a psychic telling you it's all your fault. She's pretty much like Red in a sense, none of what they ever said ever came to fruition, questioning them about it just made them mad. I don't understand how these people are at $10/min now, I've read with all of the $10 psychics back when they were $4.25 and honestly they were my least favorite bunch, except for Dave but I don't think he's really psychic, just really fun to talk to.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2011, 05:44:49 AM »
I had similar readings with Gina Rose to the one 4everhopeful describes - Gina Rose strongly suggested no contact of any kind, don't let her even see you from a distance....and I listend: that was my BIGGEST MISTAKE! My (now ex) took that as lack of interset for her - abbandonment, in other words. I would "disappear" for months until she got fed up and left for good.  Gina Rose's advice is stupid; by severing all contact one is sending a strong message: I don't care.   

Offline Elaan

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2011, 09:14:24 PM »
I had similar readings with Gina Rose to the one 4everhopeful describes - Gina Rose strongly suggested no contact of any kind, don't let her even see you from a distance....and I listend: that was my BIGGEST MISTAKE! My (now ex) took that as lack of interset for her - abbandonment, in other words. I would "disappear" for months until she got fed up and left for good.  Gina Rose's advice is stupid; by severing all contact one is sending a strong message: I don't care.

I agree GHF...severing all contact absolutely sends the message that you don't care.  If that's the message you want to send then NC is right for you, otherwise, its a big mistake to completely cut someone off.  Eventually, out of sight, out of mind.  And we all know what it would do to us to see an ex we still have feelings for, even from a distance.  I'm not saying crawl up their ass, but every once in a great while doesn't hurt...unless they have a restraining order...lol.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 11:00:29 PM »
Hi Elaan, yes, I shot myself in the foot by talking and listening to Gina Rose. I COMPLETELY avoided her when things were going south. One day we saw each other at a coffee shop and she said 'I haven't seen you in a month!!!' with an unusual expression on her face.  WHAT WAS I THINKING?
Gina Rose's advice might work in some cases - for me it was destructive.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2011, 02:02:04 AM »
Hmmm....Elaan, I think I read a nice post from you re my ex, was it deleted?

Offline Elaan

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2011, 02:34:51 AM »
Lol...yes, I did that accidentally from my dang phone.  It just got an update and keeps moving my screen around. 

I just asked if you could repair your relationship at all.  Just being vulnerable and honest with her about why you did what you did can make all the difference.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2011, 03:04:56 AM »
That's very sweet of you, Elaan. I'm trying but it's hanging by a thread (as more than one psychic has said). I found that she entered a relationship this past summer. Of course, if that's working out, it means that I'm out. Normally I would just move on but this one touched my heart like no one else ever. My recent readings are all over the place and she's guarded, walls up etc. I saw her by chance a few days ago on the street and she let me play with her hair etc. but the communication isn't picking up. And we know how these psychics are off with their readings...so I don't know.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2011, 03:31:20 AM »
Hmmm...I wouldn't let any man play with my hair unless I cared for him.  Its an intimate gesture. 

It seems your posts about the readers you've used weren't very positive.  What reader have you connected with the most and found reliable?

anything