Author Topic: Jesse?  (Read 6217 times)

Offline roxthefox

Jesse?
« on: August 07, 2012, 05:55:13 PM »
Has anyone read with Psychic Jesse from CP? I left terrible feedback for Jacqueline, because none of her predictions came true, and on top, I found her to be a horrible psychic. She answered yes/no questions, and nothing beyond that- no insight. I was then contact by a rep at CP to investigate further into why I was so disappointed with Jacqueline and then 'compensate' me for it, if you will (which explains why there is never any negative feedback. CP will never put negative testimonials online). Well, the rep recommended Psychic Jesse to me.

I spoke to Jesse for about 15 minutes, which is the longest I've spoken to a psychic on CP. I've spoken to Jacqueline and Uli, both who underwhelmed me and were wrong about their predictions. Jesse provided a LOT of insight (she talked for 15 minutes straight) and it was all stuff that resonated with me. The trajectory that my life is on right now, I can fully see her predictions happening- they make SENSE to me. The stuff she said to me wasn't vague that could be applied to anyone, but specifically for me, so I was pleased with my reading. The predictions are still a few months down the line, so I can't say if she's dead accurate about the future, but I can say that she's not 'guessing' based on the info you give her.

Anyone else read with her? Can you share your experiences please?

Offline roxthefox

Re: Jesse?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 03:19:17 PM »
My predictions are also for October, and are positive. Hopefully she ain't telling everyone the same news!  :-\

tjoy12

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 05:53:16 PM »
Yea. I didn't like Jacqueline at all.

Actually, she gave me the most unrealistic predictions. She gave me 3 that ALL did not pan out.

Offline roxthefox

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 03:48:26 PM »
I'm at a loss to explain why Jacqueline has so many callers and positive reviews (although CP only posts positive reviews). She basically tells you what you want to hear!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 04:30:30 PM »
I never understood that either. It is odd but i found over time that the few accurate readers on CP were the cheaper ones i read with. The "fairytale" readers usually have the higher (OUTRAGEOUS) rates.

Offline roxthefox

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 09:45:41 PM »
so is Jesse a fairytale reader then?

Offline Jade65

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 12:42:14 PM »
Hi roxthefox  :)

Just my 2 cents here but I read with Jesse about 7 years ago.. had a few really long readings with her and loved her but sadly nothing she ever said came true.. I don't know what she was seeing?? The person has come and gone and I've already moved back from where I was living for 4 years so no chance it's still going to happen. Disappointing but she is very nice I know... Best~

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 01:00:35 PM »
Jade....was this a ex that Jesse gave u a prediction on?

Offline Jade65

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 02:04:04 PM »
Yes Bella, this was my ex years ago.. she said he would come back and you know at one point he tried 4 years later but he was already married to someone else  >:( I really loved reading with her but her timing was definitely wrong. She's lovely though as I remember but I just never called her again after that.. hope she works for others better than me! xx

Offline kandyna

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2021, 08:21:23 PM »
bump???? I enjoyed the reading she doesnt seems to be a fairytale reader so far but idk ill wait till june to realy know... is she good with predicting?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2021, 08:51:47 PM »
I called her about three times total last year. First two readings she seemed to get present situation correct. Third reading was a complete flip flop of the first two. Her reading was completely the opposite. I was very confused and decided to save my money. It’s hard to get a reading with her, and you need about 15-20 minutes. Also, she turned out to be wrong. I hope others connect better with her.