Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 79936 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2018, 10:07:36 PM »
I guess I should have warned everyone about that sing songy thing that she does when she takes the call. Lol..."Helloooo, this is Diviiiiiiine Looooove". Still cracks me up everytime. 🤣

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #136 on: November 21, 2018, 10:31:33 PM »
I guess I should have warned everyone about that sing songy thing that she does when she takes the call. Lol..."Helloooo, this is Diviiiiiiine Looooove". Still cracks me up everytime. 🤣

At first I thought yeah a warning would've been nice, but honestly if you had said such a thing I may not have called!!

So I just re-listened to my recording and my impressions are:

1. She gave a lot of details, including details of peoples' inner-thoughts and psyches and factors influencing decisions which I appreciated.
2. She got a few things right that I can validate in terms of her gift, but not so many that I was just blown away.
3. The stuff about thoughts and feelings, I can't really validate. But IF they're correct, she's a hell of an empath.
4. She didn't say anything remotely resembling what she's told other people here, so I don't think she was reading from some kind of script.
5. She did not give any kind of timeframes, and I did not ask.

Overall enjoyed the reading, despite my initial WTF moment.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2018, 02:06:42 AM »
I was reading with her few times last year. She was wrong on predictions . Nothing happened as she described. Nothing

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2018, 02:15:05 AM »
I was reading with her few times last year. She was wrong on predictions . Nothing happened as she described. Nothing

Awww :/ sorry to hear that

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2018, 02:49:18 AM »
It seem,she does had a gift but she will always said to everyone that it will work out or he will come forward.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2018, 03:02:58 AM »
She never gave me an outcome or any timelines ever. She's an empath. She's spot on with present for me.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2018, 04:52:49 AM »
I couldn't/can't validate her empathy abilities. May be she was right about feelings. But she was so sure  my POI will not marry his ex . She was soooo wrong.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2018, 04:54:29 AM »
Oh, and she couldn't pick up 3rd party. I had to tell her

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2018, 02:23:58 PM »
I couldn't/can't validate her empathy abilities. May be she was right about feelings. But she was so sure  my POI will not marry his ex . She was soooo wrong.
This make me think that maybe psychic can't pick up feelings. Ask about a third party they will said that person is a friend and nothing more, then the complete opposite happen. Ask about a person that had nothing to do with romance they will said he had feeling for you but had a lot of fear or he scary.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2018, 06:37:46 AM »
I just had a reading with her. As she was describing how my POI is struggling between wanting to communicate and wanting control, I thought of something my POI once said to me.  She actually paused and said those exact same words.  “I feel around him that he once communicated to you...and now you are wondering how could have said those things and acted this way.”  I really hope she is right about my POI’s intentions because she has certainly read me to a T.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2018, 11:40:02 AM »
I just had a reading with her. As she was describing how my POI is struggling between wanting to communicate and wanting control, I thought of something my POI once said to me.  She actually paused and said those exact same words.  “I feel around him that he once communicated to you...and now you are wondering how could have said those things and acted this way.”  I really hope she is right about my POI’s intentions because she has certainly read me to a T.

She’s crazy lol I love her, I’m reading with her today hopefully.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2018, 04:37:20 PM »
Does she ever do chats or only on the phone?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2018, 05:19:01 PM »
Only phone

Offline Penelope

« Reply #148 on: December 20, 2018, 01:01:53 AM »
Has anyone ever had the feelings and intentions she read manifest into action?  If she read that your POI feels one way or another and they want to do certain things, did they ever do what she described they wanted to do? 

She also told me that she’s reminded of the TV commercial where two people get into an elevator and start ripping each other’s clothes off.  She’s said to me in both my readings.  Did anyone else get that?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 01:37:22 AM by Penelope »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #149 on: December 20, 2018, 02:01:04 AM »
Has anyone ever had the feelings and intentions she read manifest into action?  If she read that your POI feels one way or another and they want to do certain things, did they ever do what she described they wanted to do? 

She also told me that she’s reminded of the TV commercial where two people get into an elevator and start ripping each other’s clothes off.  She’s said to me in both my readings.  Did anyone else get that?

Not as of yet, but she doesn't really do predictions or timing.

anything